Body swap stories?

Jessica_29

now Jessica_33 :)
Noob here (or should I say new.bi)
I registered just to ask this question-
How do you find stories that are of a certain theme, that doesn't fit a listed category?

I am interested in stories that have characters swapping bodies (female to male, or vise versa). I guess swapping minds would be a similar theme.

Would that be mind control?

<sorry if this is the wrong forum>

I think it would under scfi but mind control probably. there is a sister brother swap story I think!

Hey, Jess (hot profile pic, BTW)
Welcome- I'm a virgin as well.

This doesn't answer your question, but adds to the discussion:
Check out this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_swap_appearances_in_media

How do you find stories that are of a certain theme, that doesn't fit a listed category?

I am interested in stories that have characters swapping bodies (female to male, or vise versa). I guess swapping minds would be a similar theme.

I read a story with this theme a long time ago, really hot, about a lab experiment gone wrong. Explores how each person discovers how it feels to be in another gender's body, and I have been looking for it off and on for a while now.

It might not have been this site (yes, I have been known to read elsewhere, but this is my fave)

Thanks to all who replied- you are all so nice!

Jessica, this might be a better reference: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenderBender

It's explicitly instances where people switch gender. If you're looking for stories where individuals switch bodies, though, then you want this: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FreakyFridayFlip

If you're interested in a personalized story, I've done them before. Read a few of my stories and see if you like my style: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1109054&page=submissions and if you want, private message me or email me at LiquidMatthew@gmail.com if you want to discuss things.

Body swap ideas

I've often thought of swapping bodies with an older family member, thinking of the "cringe factors", the funny moments, the discoveries. Often when I imagine them, I'm not swapping from female to male, but staying within my own gender

You are aware of the Story Search function, right? Make sure you use "advanced search" and search on the story tags.

*bump*

No talented erotic authors up to the challenge?

I'll help, but have very little writing skills

Hi. Nice to meet ya.

Did you have any other plot details or characters in mind? Don't know how far into the "talent" side of the pool I'm swimming, but I have an interest in the theme and might be intetested in taking a shot.

i would love to share with you the fantasy of body swapping...i long to feel as you feel and have you feel as i feel...a favourite fantasy of mine...xx michael

Body Swap - or mind exchange

Interesting you ask about these type of stories...

I recently posted a couple of threads in Sexuality and Fetish...(received no posts!, perhaps a different thread?):

She said or did...and I thought...
I got to thinking about when I say, or do things, what is my partner thinking?

Perhaps there are others that wonder the same thing.

I am going to post a proposed story about switching bodies, so you experience what "you" say or do, as the receiving end...and of course, the response. Not sure if that fits in the science fiction area somewhere else. Hopefully, it gains some traction by a real writer.

Back to the question--I'll throw out an example.

"...she slips her lips over my head and down my shaft, just as she has done a hundred times before...like velvet, smooth, liquid,...ah the pleasure...I harden even more and arch up into...'ouch'...whoa, whoa, watch the teeth, not even a nick, no nibbling..." "I need to remind her, but it is always such a shock when I offer "constructive advice..."

What other ideas? I plan on a male thread as well...

Also, I have only recently begun posting, and at the same reaching out with PM's, which have not been widely accepted. I am wondering if it is because I do not have much of a profile as defined by what I comment on.

Regardless of whether this improves my PM connections (which if this topic prompts a response and you want to PM me, I am always looking for extended conversations), I am interested in responses. I think it could be an interested conversation. We may all understand the opposite sex better...

Body Exchange - or understanding the others mind

And the male-female version...

He said or did...and I thought...?
I got to thinking about when I say, or do things, what is my partner thinking?

Perhaps there are others that wonder the same thing.

I am going to post a proposed story about switching bodies, so you experience what "you" say or do, as the receiving end...and of course, the response. Not sure if that fits in the science fiction area somewhere else. Hopefully, it gains some traction by a real writer.

Back to the question--I'll throw out an example.

"...he inserts his fingers and glides over my g-spot..." "why doesn't he stay there? doesn't he realize that drives me crazy? maybe it's time I tell him, but he seems so self confident..."

What other ideas? I plan on a female thread as well...

Also, I have only recently begun posting, and at the same reaching out with PM's, which have not been widely accepted. I am wondering if it is because I do not have much of a profile as defined by what I comment on.

Regardless of whether this improves my PM connections (which if this topic prompts a response and you want to PM me, I am always looking for extended conversations), I am interested in responses. I think it could be an interested conversation. We may all understand the opposite sex better...

Probably too late to help the OP, but you might try searching by story tags. Both these pull up a few stories that sound like what you're after:

http://tags.literotica.com/body swap
http://tags.literotica.com/mind swap

Back