Once more with feeling.

Afternoon guys, I was always under the impression that the general consensus was that colour ones where more popular because they're more realistic? I can post all black and white if it's preferred.

Noooooo! Please don't.

Yep. I quite like it that way, a lot of the guys who post on here now are like lit-friends, it's nice,I don't get lots of unsolicited pm's, the people who do post are usually respectful and cool to talk to hence the limited time pictures and zero indexing.

ah, i totally understand. well, without getting raunchy -- you are quite blessed with a beautiful body and you earned points for being an Obama supporter :)

if you're not just here for convo and do check out other guys, also check out my thread and tell me what you think of my 2nd video. i like criticism because it makes my vids better each time. i like to cater to the masses

I at a loss for words over the goose bump breast one, one of the sexiest pictures Ive ever seen on here. You have a body to die for, I love your figure

Your photos are simply incredible. Aside from being an unattainably beautiful woman, you have a wonderful touch with them that gives an excellent artistic finish.

Dreamy. :heart:

Morning cutey booty :D I knew I could count on you to be around. I hope you slept well

It was a good morning, I had AWESOME sex last night and very,very good sex this morning :D

ETA did you sex your lady last night blade?

I tied my bf up and blindfolded him. I spent a good hour teasing and pleasuring him and putting things in him somewhat :eek:. I also used his body to get myself of of course. This morning he fucked me from behind (spoons) in a ' I need to get off hard an d fast before work' kind of way, he had his hand cupped over my mouth the entire time so I wasn't noisy and didn't wake the little dude.

Last edited:
It was a good morning, I had AWESOME sex last night and very,very good sex this morning :D

Really????? I think we need proof of this said great sex. Hehehe. Oh fuck you know you want to. You love nothing better than teasing is all to the point of climbing the wall. :D

Who knows?

I have nothing new, but hundreds of pictures from my old thread just sitting around redundantly.

ETA did you sex your lady last night blade?

I tied my bf up and blindfolded him. I spent a good hour teasing and pleasuring him and putting things in him somewhat :eek:. I also used his body to get myself of of course. This morning he fucked me from behind (spoons) in a ' I need to get off hard an d fast before work' kind of way, he had his hand cupped over my mouth the entire time so I wasn't noisy and didn't wake the little dude.

I'd like to know more about the teasing.

Did you:

a) go down the pub for a couple of drinks leaving him there?

b) masturbate for an hour or so with appropriate sounds whilst keeping out of reach?

c) somehow simulate the sounds of someone else fucking you hard?

d) do the usual kind of stuff involving touching him unexpectedly and so on?

er, I suppose

e) actually have someone come in and fuck you then leave again?

PS You can try any or all of the above on me if you like.

Now that is an excellent idea!!!!!! ;). Sounds like you wouldn't mind reliving those images. Lol

I'd like to know more about the teasing.

Did you:

a) go down the pub for a couple of drinks leaving him there?

b) masturbate for an hour or so with appropriate sounds whilst keeping out of reach?

c) somehow simulate the sounds of someone else fucking you hard?

d) do the usual kind of stuff involving touching him unexpectedly and so on?

er, I suppose

e) actually have someone come in and fuck you then leave again?

PS You can try any or all of the above on me if you like.

I'm not really into being fucked by other men, I'm satisfied in the man department. I do miss being with other girls though :(, I would love to tie him up and make him watch me have sexy fun times with another girl. Ideally I'd like to do it almost on top of him, but while pretty much ignoring his existence :devil:.

My aim was to give him the most incredibly intense, drawn out orgasm I could. I think I achieved that. Well it certainly looked like I did. That's was industrial sized lube bottles are made for :rolleyes:.

I'm not really into being fucked by other men, I'm satisfied in the man department. I do miss being with other girls though :(, I would love to tie him up and make him watch me have sexy fun times with another girl. Ideally I'd like to do it almost on top of him, but while pretty much ignoring his existence :devil:.

My aim was to give him the most incredibly intense, drawn out orgasm I could. I think I achieved that. Well it certainly looked like I did. That's was industrial sized lube bottles are made for :rolleyes:.

that smile on his face, will remain with him no matter how difficult his day is.

Back