Illinois friends!

Sorry I dropped off there heh.
And some people have short tempers I've learned which is why I try not to offend people and such.
So I've got to ask since your both married, is sex as good as like all my friends say?

Sorry I dropped off there heh.
And some people have short tempers I've learned which is why I try not to offend people and such.
So I've got to ask since your both married, is sex as good as like all my friends say?

Not really. We've fallen into a routine, and it's been quite dull, and quite rare these days. Averaging once a month around here....

Can't get the double post to work.
But I'm sorry to hear that.
=(

At first, yes, it was amazing. Then again, we were still learning each other buttons, and so on and so forth. However, 8 years later, we pretty much know each other in and out and there are 2 kids to try and deal with as well as conflicting schedules, so it's more like, oh hey, we haven't had sex in a while, let's have a quickie.

At first, yes, it was amazing. Then again, we were still learning each other buttons, and so on and so forth. However, 8 years later, we pretty much know each other in and out and there are 2 kids to try and deal with as well as conflicting schedules, so it's more like, oh hey, we haven't had sex in a while, let's have a quickie.

I know exactly what you mean

Well I hope it's as good the first time(for me, who knows if my partner has had sex before) as people make it sound.
And yeah I hear sex drops off, but isn't it more due to as people get older they get less horny?

Well I hope it's as good the first time(for me, who knows if my partner has had sex before) as people make it sound.
And yeah I hear sex drops off, but isn't it more due to as people get older they get less horny?

That was not the case for me. My libido has increased the older I've gotten.

My first time was...forgettable. He was experienced, I wasn't, I just wanted to get it over with. Nothing earth shattering.

That was not the case for me. My libido has increased the older I've gotten.

My first time was...forgettable. He was experienced, I wasn't, I just wanted to get it over with. Nothing earth shattering.

I'm probably not one to make suggestions but every thought about spicing it up with something different in the bedroom?
Roleplay, toys some such?(Keep in mind this is from someone who is still very much a virgin, not even a kiss yet lol)

I'm probably not one to make suggestions but every thought about spicing it up with something different in the bedroom?
Roleplay, toys some such?(Keep in mind this is from someone who is still very much a virgin, not even a kiss yet lol)

If that is spicy, my bedroom is on fire at times.

We have toys, costumes, and such. He has a heel fetish, so I have two pairs of heels that are over 5" tall. We role-play, do some light bondage, and stuff like that. However, we don't always have the time to do all that, which is where the quickies come in.

For example, today he was at work at 9am. He didn't get home until almost 7pm, and then had to go back to work at 11pm.

If that is spicy, my bedroom is on fire at times.

We have toys, costumes, and such. He has a heel fetish, so I have two pairs of heels that are over 5" tall. We role-play, do some light bondage, and stuff like that. However, we don't always have the time to do all that, which is where the quickies come in.

For example, today he was at work at 9am. He didn't get home until almost 7pm, and then had to go back to work at 11pm.

>< that kinda sucks sorry.

Heh sounds like when you have time your bedroom is rather spicy.
And I'm sure you look very nice in heels.
Though honestly I don't know how women were them.
They don't look like they feel good and balance is something I've always questioned about them.

>< that kinda sucks sorry.

Heh sounds like when you have time your bedroom is rather spicy.
And I'm sure you look very nice in heels.
Though honestly I don't know how women were them.
They don't look like they feel good and balance is something I've always questioned about them.

You get use to it.

These are his favorite:
Kissable-61%20Black.jpg

You get use to it.

These are his favorite:
Kissable-61%20Black.jpg

o_O fancy.
I think if I had to pick something, I'd want some sexy panties over that though.
Heels are nice and not saying that with the right type of look that they don't add to it, but I'd much rather find some sexy panties she's wearing =)
Even though I'm sure cost wise they can both rack up a huge bill lol
Why are women's shoes so much more then guys(most of the time)

o_O fancy.
I think if I had to pick something, I'd want some sexy panties over that though.
Heels are nice and not saying that with the right type of look that they don't add to it, but I'd much rather find some sexy panties she's wearing =)
Even though I'm sure cost wise they can both rack up a huge bill lol
Why are women's shoes so much more then guys(most of the time)

Women go for design, men go for comfort.

He has a favorite type of panties as well, the VS cheekies. So, that's pretty much what I wear.

Thanks. My net went out, so I'll be on tomorrow. Not even going to try to pm on my phone. Night lovelies, I'll return all PMs in the am.

Thanks. My net went out, so I'll be on tomorrow. Not even going to try to pm on my phone. Night lovelies, I'll return all PMs in the am.

Aww sorry to hear that.
Well have a good night!
Was fun talking with you!

So my net came back up, I was almost asleep and my phone goes batshit crazy syncing my emails, Facebook, and such. Ugh.

Good night for real this time lovelies! :rose: Thanks for keeping this lonely gal company!

So my net came back up, I was almost asleep and my phone goes batshit crazy syncing my emails, Facebook, and such. Ugh.

Good night for real this time lovelies! :rose: Thanks for keeping this lonely gal company!

Good night, I hope your phones keeps it's beeping, buzzing mouth shut for you this time!
Enjoyed talking to you, hope to talk more tomorrow or something!
Good night, sleep well!

Good morning, friends! Catching up, looks like I missed a lot last night...

Super good mood today, how's everybody else?? :D

Good morning, friends! Catching up, looks like I missed a lot last night...

Super good mood today, how's everybody else?? :D

Good day to stay inside...burr...

But unfortunately Had to cancel our party (32 people).....

Back