What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
405565_505634239450930_1119586139_n.jpg

Beautiful!

Thank you sweetie... Being acknowledged actually helps some.

is something troubling you? i know i'm a stranger, but my inbox is open if you need to give vent to your feelings. my advice is horrible, but i can listen like nobody's business.

is something troubling you? i know i'm a stranger, but my inbox is open if you need to give vent to your feelings. my advice is horrible, but i can listen like nobody's business.

her advice is amazing but she really is a good listener :rose: I volunteer my inbox as well if you need someone to just listen. :)

Quite simply, a great fuck.

To put it into more detail....I want to tease her and have her do the same to me...start off flirting.....perhaps some light groping then venture into playful wrestling, every time a pin is made, a piece of clothing or whatever action you want can be taken from or done to your opponent. When we've gotten ourselves nice, sweaty and aroused beyond measure, no matter the state of undress, I would flip her on her back, remove those most important barriers between us and just teasingly grind my cock against her lower lips......getting her twitching and aching for more before moving down to feast on her lovely flowing juices. Then after she's squirmed in pure bliss several times, I would mount her and giver her a slow, steady fucking, working to make sure neither of us had the energy to move when we were done.

I could devour some pancakes. And/or eggs. And/or thick, crispy bacon.

Or a dripping wet, hairless, blood-engorged cooch; preferably kneeling over me, so I don't have to crane my neck.

Oddly to hear this sung this AM

Touch that dial - Turn me on
Start me like a motor, make me run
Lovin' every minute of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back