I can't cum, its very frustrating .

eric60red

Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,
Its been 5 days now, I'm on edge all the time, I just cant get to the point of no return. I'm erect and hard my balls are full, they ache, my foreskin is red and sore. What can I do, I need to cum quite bad? I have tried reading stories, watching videos. Any other suggestions?

Its been 5 days now, I'm on edge all the time, I just cant get to the point of no return. I'm erect and hard my balls are full, they ache, my foreskin is red and sore. What can I do, I need to cum quite bad? I have tried reading stories, watching videos. Any other suggestions?

...see a quack, sounds like you might have caught an infection...

:eek: yikes! get well soon.

You need to see a urologist. Or get a big tube of lube and jerk it off.

Then there is going out and finding - an assistant...

Just some thoughts.

Please though - keep us updated. Perhaps a minimum of two posts daily?

Haha. If i understand right i think this is an irony thread. As a counter to virgins who can't masturbate. Or i could be wrong and he can't cum

Haha. If i understand right i think this is an irony thread. As a counter to virgins who can't masturbate. Or i could be wrong and he can't cum

This is the most absurd thread ever. Buddy, if you can't cum - go see a doctor not post a pathetic attempt to talk to women on some random sex bulletin board.

This is the most absurd thread ever. Buddy, if you can't cum - go see a doctor not post a pathetic attempt to talk to women on some random sex bulletin board.

He wants an 18 year old sexy virgin on here to help out :rolleyes:

Are your nuts the size of cantaloupes yet?

Please - post pictures.

Oh, it's sympathy you wanted.

Sure.

That's not fair

He didn't pick a random sex bulletin board to post a pathetic attempt to talk to women, nay I say, he chose a very particular sex bulletin board to post a pathetic attempt to talk to women!

Well

He didn't pick a random sex bulletin board to post a pathetic attempt to talk to women, nay I say, he chose a very particular sex bulletin board to post a pathetic attempt to talk to women!

Either that, or the poor guy just can't cumm

Sounds like you caught the clap bud...best of luck. :rolleyes:

Well, if its the clap you caught...

One theory as to how it got it's name...

Involved striking the afflicted organ with a heavy instrument, clearing the 'discharge' within.

I've read that books, clubs, butts of military firearms were used.

Cringing yet?

Oh - goody. Now go get that shot you need. That's a good lad.

Panic over

The soreness has gone, I have been using baby oil, and a mild antiseptic, so I'm sore free again. I can masturbate again whoopee. I came this morning spurting a load of warm sticky spunk over my stomach, the feeling was fantastic, I was helped by a phone call from an admirer, she was very sexy . My climax was the best I have had for a long time, do you want to hear about it?

Back