The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was exhausted 3 hours ago, now I'm laying here playing on my phone because I can't slep.

But I have guns! :D

Well, guns won't get you into my be.......Wait. What kind of guns?

*Takes a moment to ponder.*

No, still, I need my sleep. ;)

-a kiss brushs lightly along a cheek-

Night pretty elf

After hearing your clip on the 'Let's Hear It' thread, I think I'd love to take you to bed to have you read me a story, or just tell me one as you make it up. That second option would be much more entertaining I bet. :D :kiss:

*Wonders what would happen in Nina's version of the three bears v. Goldilocks.*

You say that like there's a problem with it sounding... dirty.

*sticks out tongue at a patient male*

YOU have a reply...*nods*

nodnodnodnodnodnodnod

but

I also think

it might sound

adorable

I will think on it, for you...and debate whether I should sing it...or say it...

and whether I should allow my voice to do the lost girly translation...

or give a boi twist...

*nuzzles you...*

*sticks out tongue at a patient male*

Only stick that out if you plan on using it :)

YOU have a reply...*nods*

And don't go trying to chan -

vanishes is a cartoon like puff of smoke to go read said response

Returns a minute or two later, looking rather satisfied, in a feline just ate the canary kind of way

Thank you, Ms Luna. That was a very nice post. It wasn't what I was expecting, but that's what makes it fun to write. What to do, what to do...

*stalks a wolf*

*stalks a Sage...*

admit it, you were thinking bout apples

Only stick that out if you plan on using it :)

And don't go trying to chan -

vanishes is a cartoon like puff of smoke to go read said response

Returns a minute or two later, looking rather satisfied, in a feline just ate the canary kind of way

Thank you, Ms Luna. That was a very nice post. It wasn't what I was expecting, but that's what makes it fun to write. What to do, what to do...

Oh, I have plans for it, Sirrah.

*nods*

*giggles as he disappears...*

*notes the pleased expression and wonders just what I have left myself in for now*

Of course it wasn't what you were expecting. Otherwise you could write your half without me even BEING there...

*climbs him like a tree to plant a kiss on the corner of his mouth*

and where is the fun in that???

*wicked giggle*

Why do I have this sudden urge to run around in just my pair of boy shorts and a sports bra shouting, "It's Friday!!!"

o_O

*blink*

LTIT: Ugh. I hate being sick. Especially when you wake up at 8am, when you're supposed to be sleeping in, due to the fact of not being able to breathe. :/

LTIT: Ugh. I hate being sick. Especially when you wake up at 8am, when you're supposed to be sleeping in, due to the fact of not being able to breathe. :/

Look who's orange again.

But I know what you mean about sleeping it. I was hoping to sleep until like 8 or 9, but I was up at 5:30. :rolleyes:

Sorry you're sick though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back