HS reunion humiliation

localsub1

Experienced
I am not much of the writing type so I was hoping some one could make a story out of this idea.

An ex-jock becomes slave to a sexy mistress and they attend his HS reunion. While there she strips him in front of everyone except for his girly pink panties. All his former classmates are laughing hysterically. She then pulls a chair up and places a dildo down and has him ride it while she gathers all the guys he used to pick on the circle around him and jerk off all over his face. While this goes on, all his former crushes are laughing at him and commenting on how much of a sissy fag he is.

Thats the general idea. If someone can add more detail and some dialogue, that would be great.

I am not much of the writing type so I was hoping some one could make a story out of this idea.

An ex-jock becomes slave to a sexy mistress and they attend his HS reunion. While there she strips him in front of everyone except for his girly pink panties. All his former classmates are laughing hysterically. She then pulls a chair up and places a dildo down and has him ride it while she gathers all the guys he used to pick on the circle around him and jerk off all over his face. While this goes on, all his former crushes are laughing at him and commenting on how much of a sissy fag he is.

Thats the general idea. If someone can add more detail and some dialogue, that would be great.

You have the beginning and the end of the story, but what about the middle? How did the ex-jock become a slave? That's the part you need to work on to make this into a story.

You have the beginning and the end of the story, but what about the middle? How did the ex-jock become a slave? That's the part you need to work on to make this into a story.

He met the girl, and planned to treat her like crap like he does all women. He even told her so, that he'd treat her like a piece of shit, yet she'll soon be eating out of his hand, that's what a stud he is (in his mind). She takes the challenge.

At first, she gives him the greatest sex of his life: awesome fucking, mind-blowing blowjobs, incredible anal, etc. But then she starts teasing him: just bringing him to the brink, and then making him make promises to her before she'll finish him off.

At first, the promises are small: he has to go down on her for half an hour. He has to take her out to an expensive dinner. Then they get more and more intense: he has to wear panties under his clothes all day at work. He has to wear a but plug to an important meeting. He has to deep throat a dildo in front of her without gagging. Either he complies, or she cuts him off, and by now he is addicted to her pussy, her mouth, her ass, etc.

Her requirements keep escalating. He has to pick up a random guy at a bar and blow him in front of her. He has to let another random guy butt fuck him. He has to go into his favorite tavern in drag and act like a slut. But he is so addicted to her poon-tang that he cannot refuse.

Finally, the special day arrives: The High School Reunion. And you know the rest of the story......

Last edited:
that is a good input! or she can be the geek/nerd that he picked on and now she's the hottest chick and he doesn't know it was her that he bullied. The lights go out, she promises fun, and when his pants are down the other guys he picks on throw him down on his hands and knees and she comes up from behind with a strap on and fucks him?

Brett315- That is really hot. I like it. Any chance any of you would be interested in writing this story? Like I said at the top, im not much of a writer.

Back