cocks shooting cum

I also love it when I'm wearing panties and a guy pulls his cock out and squirts his cum all over my panties. Oh my god I love seeing all that cum all over my panty covered cock.

That sounds like so much fun. What do you do with them afterwards? I could think of a few things. M-M-M-M-M-M, nasty!
 
That was awesome...can't fake that one... I luv a good cum shot

Oh yeah, me too. Too many fake cum shot scenes out there. Still, all I could think about was, 'what a waste.' I wonder what his cum would have tasted like.
 
cum shots are great can enough of them. I love to see it dribble down the shaft:kiss:
 
I love to watch cum spewing forth from a hard cock. My wife gives me hand jobs that cause me to regularly cum in my own face, often into my mouth. Yum!
 
I get my buds off:). I never see them shoot. It's either hitting the back of my throat or buried in my ass when they do. I can tell you what it tastes like , feels like:).

What a great friend! I need a friend like you....now!
 
there's something very, very appealing to it - just feeling it being brought to that edge, feeling how it the full length just swells up to capacity before the dam bursts.... then watching the slit open and that torrent of thick cream rockets out. just letting it mark me however i can have it while the first rope is quickly followed by a second and third.

it's not long before i need it in my mouth so i can drain those heavy, precious balls of every drop while his seed rolls down my face, chest, ass, wherever.
 
I love watching my own cock as I cum, especially after a long edging session. The head swells up and the slit starts to open before the thick white cum shoots out and lands on my chest.
 
Last edited:
Years ago I edged a regular buddy for about 30 minutes. Lots of kissing and sucking on his nipples while I stroked him. Sucked him and kicked his balls for a while but it was mostly my hand on his dick with an occasional suck for lube. A few times he tried to take over and finish himself but I batted his hand away and told him he could not touch himself. He had one arm around me and was grasping the sheets with his other hand. I kept alternating between kissing him and licking his nipples while I stroked him. His entire body was rigid and his hips pumping my fist when he finally came. The first shot hit the wall behind the bed. It was great and I was quite pleased with my work.
 
I love watchin a guys cock cum as he squirts it all over my face and in my mouth. So hot watching guys cum.
 

That was incredible. I'd love to be stripped down to my bra, panties, stockings and heels and get either held down or tied by my wrists and ankles on a tarp or big plastic sheet as all those cocks spray their hot, sticky, gooey cum all over my sissy body. Either that, or have all the cum get collected in a pitcher or bowl and have it poured all over my face and body, and into my mouth. I'd love to soak my panties in all that cum and stuff them into my mouth before rolling into a ball, with my knees on either side of my face so I can rinse them out with my own hot pee.

Oh I'm just such a cumslut. How I wish I could turn my fantasy into a reality one day.
 
Back
Top