Roadside Hotel

"Mmmhmm unless for some reason you don't want it to happen."

I look you over a bit

"Jeeze I cant wait for "it" to happen"

I step over towards the tub, pulling my shirt over my head. Then reaching down to the tub to turn the water on.

U unbutton my pants and pull them down. Then reach towards the spa stuff, Dumping a load of some kind of bath salt bubbly kind of product in.

I look back towards you as the water fills up the tub.
 
She grinned to him and watched as he walked over to turn on the water in the hottub and filled it. Evie started to strip out of her clothes and smiled as she stood there in a cream color bra and panties set that was made of lace. Once she was stripped out of her clothes she moved closer to him with a smile.

"Sorry I don't have a swim suit to get in the tub with."
 
I look you over a bit..."fuck she is so hot" i think to myself.

"haha... well a bra and panties are pretty much the same thing right?"

the tub nears being full.... I dip my hand... "perfect temperature". I subltly turn away from you and take my undies down and hop in... You get only a very quick glimpse of my very hard cock... not super long but nice and thick.
 
Coming closer when he said the water was good. She watched as he stripped and couldn't help but smirk just a little when he went in naked and she caught a glimpse of his hard cock. Getting an idea she turned and went to get two glasses and the wine from the table. Coming back she set all three on the ledge of the tub before stripping out of her bra and panties. As she got into the tub he would see that her pussy was bare.

Sitting down next to him she grinned and poured two glasses of wine and would hand him one.

"Thought this would be nice what do you think?"

She settled down next to him and took a sip of her wine before sitting back and enjoying the heat from the water and from him too.
 
"Yes this is perfect i have to say"

I relax back as well...

"So um how about a game?"

"we could play "truth, dare, or drink"

"Or we could play "ive never..."
 
She grinned and listened to what he had to say. Thinking about it she grinned wickedly and took a sip.

"How about we play I've never...let you go first."

She waited to see what his I've never was going to be.
 
"Ok here are the rules... I will say something and then you have 5 seconds to respond... if you dont you have to drink"

I look you over....

"Ive never been in a hot tub with someone ive just met"
 
She nods as he explains the rules and smiles as he said his never. Taking a drink she thinks of something.

"I've never been naked in front of someone I just met."
 
"ive never seen a girl who looks as good as you do naked.. in real life and all of that" I squirm a little bit...

"Did that sound super dumb?"
 
She blushed as she spoke up and didn't drink.

"Ohh well I can't drink on that one since I've seen girls that are way hotter than me naked."

She bit her lip and thought of one that she could say.

"I've never kissed a guy I didn't know on the first date."

She took a drink on that one and didn't answer his other question since it wasn't dumb at all it was sweet she thought.
 
"Ummmm yes you have.... You kissed me earlier..." I say with a huge smile.

"you said "never"...."

I lift my finger up to point at you playfully...

"So what happens if somebody breaks the rules of the "iv'e never game?"
 
She giggled and shrugged to him.

"I don't know but you're right I did kiss you earlier."

She took another drink anyway not really caring if she was supposed to or not. Moving closer to him she put her glass down and took his setting it down as she looked up at him.

"I think that if you break the rules you have to kiss the other person repeatedly."

She grinned and giggled a little wondering if he would do it or not.
 
I take the glass from you and sip....

"I think that if you break the rules you have to answer three Questions truthfully-."

"and kiss repeatedly as well..."
 
She grins and nods.

"Deal...since I was the one breaking the rules what three questions do you have for me?"

She leans forward and kisses his lips before he can ask but pulls back so he can ask them.
 
He enjoys the kiss and having her so close to him.
Nervously he asks a very bold question. . . .

"so how bad do you want me?"
 
She grinned wickedly and got close to him and kissed his cheek before going to kiss his neck and then whispered to him.

"Mmm so very badly."
 
"mmmmmm .."

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her deeply... His tougue swirls around her mouth flicking against her tongue....

"Dang I love having you all close like this"

"next question.... If there’s one place a guy should touch you to make you horny, where is it?"
 
She grinned and scooted in his lap wrapping her arms around his neck as they kissed letting her tongue toy with his in return. A brighter smile crossed her lips with what he said and then his question.

"Ohhh yeah that's the back of my neck."
 
when she slid onto is lap there was no mistaking his hard on... it pressed right into her thigh... it throbbed agianst her...

he listened to her answer and his hand moved up behind her neck massaging it lightly...

"mmmmm interesting..."
 
She moaned as she felt how hard he was and then felt his hand move to her neck and massaged. She started squirming on his lap and bit her lip trying not to moan even more as she was already super horny anyway.

"Ok last question"
 
He pauses for a minute trying to think about his next question...

"can I please get my cock inside of you... soon?"

the question felt awkward and messy as it came out of his mouth... but his mind was so clouded with lust that he lost any game he thought he had...

"damn that was crazy.... haha... i am sorry... you have fucked me up pretty good.. haha"
 
She laughed a little as he asked that question and then his apology made her giggle even more. She kissed him before answering his question.

"Most definitely...how about now?"

She straddles his lap and wiggled on his lap feeling how hard he was.
 
Ben leans back as she rolls over to straddle him, his cock pressing squarely against her. He shifted a bit to press the head of his cock against her lips... SHe felt tight and wondered for a second if this was even going to work....

"You know what... lets hop out"
 
She moaned when he pressed the head between her lips and started press into her. Evie was sinking down on him when he mentioned getting out and she smirked a little.

"You sure you want to get out? I might change my mind if we do"

She knew she wouldn't but he didn't know that.
 
He sat back.... "weve got all that lube... and you are so tight I just thought that maybe..."

he felt her slide down on him a bit more...

"But fuck I am cool with whatever"
 
Back
Top