Hi

ruthieruth

Experienced
I've recently joined the site and just wanted to say hi!

I've been writing stories for myself a while now, but I'm now looking forward to having a wider audience! I'm just getting familiar with site, but excited about getting to know some new people.

I've been writing stories for myself a while now, but I'm now looking forward to having a wider audience! I'm just getting familiar with site, but excited about getting to know some new people.

Welcome to Lit, ruthieruth!

Welcome to the funny farm. there are some good people here. There are also some crazy people here. Sorting them out is half the fun.

Welcome to the AH, Ruth. It's a madhouse (and the kids squabble at times), but we like it. :)

Lotsa fat people here so you oughta find a few as wide as you want.

Like TX said it: there are some good people and some crazy people. (TX is lovely but it's a secret.) Most intelligent trolls I ever came across! I love it here, always ROFLing around. Hope you have a lot of fun too.
xxx

Have a banana
:nana:

Have two bananas!
:nana::nana:

Don't mind JBJ, ruthie; he's usually wide of the mark.

Welcome to the AH, and we eagerly await your posting of the three nude self-portraits required of all new members.

I didn't realise that was a requirement!

It is. The pics only have to be left up for three days, though; that should be sufficient time for everyone to download them. If you're too embarassed to post at all, it would be acceptable to email them to me, and I'll vouch that you've met the requirement.:D

It is. The pics only have to be left up for three days, though; that should be sufficient time for everyone to download them. If you're too embarassed to post at all, it would be acceptable to email them to me, and I'll vouch that you've met the requirement.:D

How very generous of you!

Hi there! This is a great site...you'll just need to use the ignore option here and there...we have more than a few hate filled trolls, but once you get past that...you'll love it here!

Hi there! This is a great site...you'll just need to use the ignore option here and there...we have more than a few hate filled trolls, but once you get past that...you'll love it here!

Well, it won't be very different to most sites in that way. I'm not afraid of ignoring people!

And thanks for the welcome!

Welcome aboard. Put your seat back in the upright and locked position, fasten your seat belt, and enjoy the ride.

Don't mind Tio, we don't let him out of the cage very often. ;)

Welcome to the Pistachio Ranch, ruthie. Keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times, don't feed or encourage the trolls, ignore anyone who wants to buy the panties you're wearing (unless the price is acceptable) and offer to buy the house a round of drinks on occasion.

Most of all, have fun. :D

Most of all, have fun. :D

I will try, it is what it's all about. I've been thinking of joining for quite a while, but always decided against it. I finally just thought - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I'm going to take it a toe at a time, but do look forward to getting to know everyone.

I will try, it is what it's all about. I've been thinking of joining for quite a while, but always decided against it. I finally just thought - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I'm going to take it a toe at a time, but do look forward to getting to know everyone.

Now you've done it! The foot fetishists will all be here in no time! Please be more careful with your choice of words, ruthie. :eek:

What type of stories Ruth?

Hi and welcome.

Have fun posting your stories, but don't take the troll comments to heart.

Back