Roomates for life. [Closed for Punkprincess.]

-Nick smiled as they finished packing his stuff and looked at the time.-"Well it is 7pm...how about dinner?"-he chuckles as they missed lunch.-"I enjoyed today it is nice being around you again."

I would love that" she said with a smile. She is sprawled out on the floor looking up at her handsome best friend.

-Nick smiled looking down to her and helped her up as they got ready and Nick began there drive to Applebees.-"I hope your hungry."-he chuckles.-

They get to the restraunt and eat and laugh together. After about two hours she says that she still has to pack all of her stuff so they better leave.

-Nick smiled as they began to walk out.-"You know why don't you stay with me the night and we can pack your stuff tomorrow."-he smiled and held her hand as they walked to the car and opened the door for her.-

"yeah ok, we can do that." she couldnt help but smile remembering all the times they had sleepovers when they were kids. "but i dont have any clothes at your house."

-He thought.-"We will drive back to grab you sleep over clothes."-he smiled as they drove back to her place. once she came out they drove to his place and went in side to his house. once in he smiled.-"I am going to shower you wait here on my bed."-he went in side the bathroom to shower first. he left his journal out in the open by where his Tv was. Good thing it was Friday they had time to pack and start moving.-

While he was in the shower she changed into her night clothes which was only a tshirt and some boyshorts. She sat on his bed and looked around. She noticed the journal on the tv stand and her curiosity over came her. She got up and picked up the book opening it and reading the first page.

-As she progressed through his relatively boring life. she came across a chapter saying. The Truth! The next few pages was a confession of his love for her. All the things he felt and all the things he wanted. Nick wanted to come out and tell her but was afraid. He often dreamed of catching her in the shower or vise versa.-

She was compleatly shocked. She never would have guessed that he felt the same way she did. She sat the book down on the bed and stood up walking over to the bathroom. She slowly opened the door. "why didnt you tell me?" she said with a sparkle in her eye.

-Nick was confused.-"What are you talking about as he had the sense of confusion in his voice and then blushed realizing she was staring in to the shower.-

She walked closer to the shower. "i found your notebook" she looked at his body and blushed and looked back at his face.

-Nick tried to cover him self better with the shower.-"You read my personal Journal."-he said blushing.-"I was afraid you wouldn't like me the same way."

She stepped closer still. She was biting on her lip. "did you ever think that maybe i did?" she was playing with the bottem of her tshirt which was just above her underwear

-Nick blushed.-"I...I....I did but....I was still afraid."-he said looking to her eyes.-"Do you....feel the same way?"

She pulled her shirt off and slipped off her panties stepping into the shower. Her hand on his chest pushing him farther in. She stood on her toes and kissed him deeply.

-Nick dropped the sponge as Nick kissed her back his arms wrapping around her and picked her up so her legs would hold on to him.Nick licked her bottom lip asking permission to slip his tongue in to her mouth.-

She wrapped her long legs around his waist. She opened her mouth slightly giving permission to explore her mouth. Her fingers wound themselves into his hair pulling him closer to her. She nibbled his lip lightly.

-Nick couldn't put in to words what he was feeling. His tongue explored her's his lips nipped gently at hers. His fingers traced her back over her ass and gently squeezed it.-"Mmm Andrea."

-Nick groaned in the kiss as he broke the kiss looking in to her eyes.-"How long...have you felt this way."

-Nick kissed her back and grabbed her ass a bit and looked in to her eyes.-"Do...you want to go further?"

"im in your shower compleatly naked. Do you really have to ask?" she jumps down and turns of the water she pulls him out of the bathroom and into his room not caring that they are both soaked

-Nick tackles her to the bed as his hands roam gently on her body kissing her lips and over her neck.-"Andrea."-he said softly as he kissed over her chest and breasts.-

Back