Sex on Christmas?

PennLady

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Posts
9,412
So I was reading Carolyn Hax's weekly advice chat today at WaPo.

Every year at this time, one chat is a "Holiday Hootenany," where people write in with holiday horrors, funnies and other things. This was the first one for today:

Frisky Grandparents
Last year Christmas was at our house. We had our son and daughter, their spouses, and our grand kids all staying at our house. After everyone was in bed my wife and I were feeling romantic and were getting frisky. Our security system provides a panic button that is attached to the bedpost on my wife's side of the bed and, in the throes of passion she accidently hit it. Suddenly there was this 10,000 decible alarm going off in the house. I jumped up to run out in the hall to punch in the code to shut off the alarm but realized my entire extended family would be out there seeing what was happening and I was naked. So I had to first put on my pants first. Sure enough, everyone was there asking me what happened as I punched the code into the keypad. "It was an accident" was all the explanation they were getting. Then I called the security company and asked them not to send the cops. I then sent everyone back to their respective beds and returned to mine. My wife greeted me with, "Now, where were we?" My question is, should we do it again this year and make it a tradition?

Carolyn Hax :
Every year, I worry (seriously) that we can't break new ground here.
 
At least he didn't write in to Miss Manners. I can't stand that old battleaxe.
 
Maybe I should write in about the time my neighbors cousin(who was staying in their house while they were away without our knowing) called the cops because I had my wife hand cuffed to the deck while fucking her and she was telling me to stop.(all a game of course we thought they were gone and no other neighbor can see our yard)

Its funny now, but there was a point when we were trying to explain this to the police that they took her aside and were talking to her separately and the cop was telling her it was okay to admit I was hurting her

I really thought I was going for a ride.

Fortunately a third cop showed up who was a lot older than the other two and after talking to me and the wife told the others to go then told us that what we do is our business, but for Christ's sake keep it in the house.
 
I'm with topace; it's a hilarious story. I love that the wife was so calm throughout and responded with, "Where were we?" instead of rolling over and going to sleep.

I'm also a little jealous since my Christmas plans are rarely conducive to sex.

LC's story gave me a good giggle, too.
 
I'm sorry but this was pure funny!

That was the idea. :) Most of the stories people send in are pretty funny, although most don't usually deal with sex so directly. I thought that one was hilarious.
 
Back
Top