Group masturbation online

Hmmmm

Hi, I am new here, I have been reading some of the bulletin boards, and been pleasantly surprised at how open and frank the discussions are, I have even felt free enough to share a little of my own darker side. Now here is a little more, for some time now, I have been both fascinated and turned on by the idea of joining in a couples or group masturbation session online, but dont know where to look, so can any of you sexy people direct me. Let my just say though, at this stage I am very wary of webcam action. As much as I like the idea of both seeing and been seen, I am worried about being recorded.

I want in!!! Also not a fan of CAM, but count me in group chats and orgies :D

:devil::devil:
Hi, I am new here, I have been reading some of the bulletin boards, and been pleasantly surprised at how open and frank the discussions are, I have even felt free enough to share a little of my own darker side. Now here is a little more, for some time now, I have been both fascinated and turned on by the idea of joining in a couples or group masturbation session online, but dont know where to look, so can any of you sexy people direct me. Let my just say though, at this stage I am very wary of webcam action. As much as I like the idea of both seeing and been seen, I am worried about being recorded.
Well Hilton, I can't tell if you're a she or a he, but if you masturbate with your fingers and not the palm of your hand, I would like to jump on that masturbation train of yours... let me know where and when... pm or im anytime... :devil::devil:

Four dudes, no chicks.

Not even any guys PRETENDING to be chicks.

Good luck with your circle jerk. :D

I had a friend who would love this!!! He was a true dom and wanted a group of men maturbating around his sub kneeling on the floor each one getting a bj from her and then them all coming in her mouth, on her face, and on her tits.

Yes, I do believe you do have something there...it is a fetish to some.

I had a friend who would love this!!! He was a true dom and wanted a group of men maturbating around his sub kneeling on the floor each one getting a bj from her and then them all coming in her mouth, on her face, and on her tits.

Some ideas are just plain hot!

Wow! :devil: ;)

There is a Masturbation Room in Chat, but they dont do anything, just sit staring at the screen hoping that a chick is going to enter. Then they wake up and pm her so she overwelmed and goes ;)

Back