What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was extremely quiet for about 2 minutos here,
I heard all my 17 clocks ticking their own little tune :)

Check this band out Mama.

Knew these guys back in the day when I was around the local music scene here in Detroit back in the eighties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Dt75MVtqw

Check out their other good songs like Broken Halos and Satellites.

Hola, Killer! and thank you, gracias for info of another fine band! I am listening now :)

Rhythm Corps. The guitars at the very start are a beautiful sound, the lead singer reminds me of Boy George un poquito and claro, you know I was a little distracted by el baterista, I wouldn't mind meeting him "on common ground" :D

Hola, Killer! and thank you, gracias for info of another fine band! I am listening now :)

Rhythm Corps. The guitars at the very start are a beautiful sound, the lead singer reminds me of Boy George un poquito and claro, you know I was a little distracted by el baterista, I wouldn't mind meeting him "on common ground" :D

:caning:

Bad girl.

In Venezuela, Christmas Carols are called "Aguinaldos" (ah-gi (ge/ese)-nal (pal)-does)
and my favorite I would like to share with you, amigos, about a little boy who travels to see the Baby in the Manger. It is called "Mi Burrito Sabanero" = My Little Donkey from the Plains, short and sweet, please take a look:)

Juanes versión -Mi Burrito Sabanero

*brief translation:
I am on my way to Bethlehem
On my little donkey from the plains
So if you see me out there,
I am on my way to Bethlehem
The morning star lights up the way
Hurry up little donkey
We have to go see Baby Jesús
Tuqui tuqui tuqui .... tuqui tuqui- ta

Status
Not open for further replies.