finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have LOVED to search for easter eggs with you!! Perhaps you could have looked for my little metal balls too ;) :devil:

parked and waiting

There is never enough time in a day to do all I need to do and WANT to do. I love taking advantage of the stolen moments, the risky moments.

Here I am enjoying the sun in the car, my feet up on the dashboard, waiting, watching the world go by. Nothing sexy happening, just me in that state of arousal where all I can think about is the warmth between my legs and the softness under my clothes.

Have a great week everyone!
xx

Attachments

• Green 1.jpg
    Green 1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,382
  • Green 2.jpg
    Green 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,331
  • Green 3.jpg
    Green 3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,479
I love watching the kids race through their Easter Egg hunt with great excitement. Adults don't quite get the same level of excitement, but ours could be of a different kind...

With a little creativity I am sure once the Easter Bunny has hidden the eggs the night before, an adult version could be practiced late into the night...

Hope your day is sweet with treats ;)

xx

Lucky Easter bunny

There is never enough time in a day to do all I need to do and WANT to do. I love taking advantage of the stolen moments, the risky moments.

Here I am enjoying the sun in the car, my feet up on the dashboard, waiting, watching the world go by. Nothing sexy happening, just me in that state of arousal where all I can think about is the warmth between my legs and the softness under my clothes.

xx

WOW!! Super sexy image!! :cool:

The thought of you in that state makes me wish I was there with you to help take care of that warmth! :devil:

12 x :rose:
12 x :kiss:

I love watching the kids race through their Easter Egg hunt with great excitement. Adults don't quite get the same level of excitement, but ours could be of a different kind...

With a little creativity I am sure once the Easter Bunny has hidden the eggs the night before, an adult version could be practiced late into the night...

xx

I love these! I don't know what sort of filter or setting you're using, or what you might have done post-production, but the colours of the foil wrappers really pop out. I also like how your nail polish in the last picture kinda matches the lavender of your sheets. The bit of dark wood visible in the background adds an extra bit of class to an already classy woman.

Oh, and for the record, I, too. would hunt eggs with you. ;)
Mmmm...Play-ing with chocolate....

xx

It's like a really nice dream, unfolding slowly..you are very sexy in so many ways.

xx

"Nothing sexy happening"? I beg to differ... there's masses of tease and potential in those shots...

Lovely.

:kiss:

xx

Oooh, egging us on again. Be fun to hunt for the hidden ones.

xx

How far does that seat recline?

xx

I know the feeling and I'm glad to see that you can steal time to yourself.
The pics in combination with the text is very hot and sexy!:)

green suits you well!!!

xx

xx

Now, THAT'S what I call 'auto erotica'! ;)

Mmmmmmm ... I would have loved to go on an Easter egg hunt on your body ... I'm sure you have several fun hiding places for them! :devil: ;) Happy belated Easter, btw.

Girl Time Part 1

(a few little exerts from my journal)

Women are such beautiful creatures, they way they move, the lines of their curves, their smiles and laughter.

I find myself admiring women more often than I do men because of their beauty. A woman has almost mystical powers, especially if she has discovered her femininity, I can’t not be drawn in.

I hear or read all too often that men are “boob” or “ass” men. I cannot for the life of me understand why a man would limit himself so. All bodies are so different and when admired properly there is beauty in all.

I have a friend who shares a similar sexuality with me. We are both attracted to each other and I want to share a little bit about her here. I like to journal my sexy thoughts and experiences and she has said I can share a bit on Lit.

I hope you enjoy a little peek into our play time...
I will share a bit more later if you are interested ;)

xx

Attachments

• Girl Time 1.jpg
    Girl Time 1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,334
Last edited:
I am amazed at how sensual you are!

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Now I'm waiting for your next post. :kiss:

You are spot on with this! Amazing creatures!

And yes.... Please do share!

Women are such beautiful creatures, they way they move, the lines of their curves, their smiles and laughter.

I find myself admiring women more often that I do men because of their beauty. A woman has almost mystical powers, especially if she has discovered her femininity, I can’t not be drawn in.

I hear or read all too often that men are “boob” or “ass” men. I cannot for the life of me understand why a man would limit himself so. All bodies are so different and when admired properly there is beauty in all.

I have a friend who shares a similar sexuality with me. We are both attracted to each other and I want to share a little bit about her here. I like to journal my sexy thoughts and experiences and she has said I can share a bit on Lit.

xx

I find myself admiring women more often that I do men because of their beauty. A woman has almost mystical powers, especially if she has discovered her femininity, I can’t not be drawn in.

xx

I absolutely enjoy a peek into your playtime. So much anticipation for what's to come for you two.

xx
I heartily agree with you, what you say about women. There is something about a woman who has realized her femininity that makes het inherently fascinating to me. You have mentioned some of it, but there is also something a little bit indefinable, too, about her. Almost a "completeness" that can be senses once one is familiar with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back