Things Get Better 2

I've uploaded the first part of my story and it got a good reaction. It's a slow moving romance. The main characters are: Shirley, her son Andy, a man who falls in love with her named John. In part two I introduce a new character who becomes Shirley's best friend and confidant named Nancy.
I've been drowning in classes, getting used to a new environment, getting over an illness, getting settled in a new relationship, and having my editor being forced to drop my story due to a lack of free time. I have good stories, in my opinion, but am not a good writer. I need help with grammar, spelling (what spell check doesn't catch), and writing. I'm using Microsoft Word to type my story. If you want to see part one, http://www.literotica.com/s/things-get-better

sweet -- I clicked on your link but your story has not been approved for posting yet. It usually takes 72 hours, maybe another day or two for new authors and there's also a contest underway. Once your story is up, you should post a link in the "Story Feedback" forum and I'm sure someone will be able to help.

It got re-approved, so my story is now back up from getting removed :) I really need an editor and hope someone will help me

Back