Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Chocolate
It is Spring, moonless night in the small town, starless and bible-black, the cobblestreets silent and the hunched, courters'-and- rabbits' wood limping invisible down to the sloeblack, slow, black, crowblack, fishingboat-bobbing sea.

*waves*

It is Spring, moonless night in the small town, starless and bible-black, the cobblestreets silent and the hunched, courters'-and- rabbits' wood limping invisible down to the sloeblack, slow, black, crowblack, fishingboat-bobbing sea.

*waves*

'Starless and Bible Black' - a King Crimson LP if I remember rightly. Can I ask where the quote came from?

'Starless and Bible Black' - a King Crimson LP if I remember rightly. Can I ask where the quote came from?
You can hear the dew falling, and the hushed town breathing.
Only your eyes are unclosed to see the black and folded town fast, and slow, asleep.

Dylan Thomas - Under Milkwood, no doubt KC were fans too :)

You can hear the dew falling, and the hushed town breathing.
Only your eyes are unclosed to see the black and folded town fast, and slow, asleep.

Dylan Thomas - Under Milkwood, no doubt KC were fans too :)

One Christmas was so much like another, in those years around the sea-town corner now and out of all sound except the distant speaking of the voices I sometimes hear a moment before sleep, that I can never remember whether it snowed for six days and six nights when I was twelve or whether it snowed for twelve days and twelve nights when I was six.

:)

One Christmas was so much like another, in those years around the sea-town corner now and out of all sound except the distant speaking of the voices I sometimes hear a moment before sleep, that I can never remember whether it snowed for six days and six nights when I was twelve or whether it snowed for twelve days and twelve nights when I was six.

:)

I'm dreaming of a white christmas...it's so damn hot here these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back