Servant Girl and a Pirate

Elizabeth gasped as he suddenly yanked her head back with her hair. She stared into Gold's eyes, a little frightened but excited too. She closed her eyes as his lips went down her neck. Then he worked his way back up to her lips. She moaned quietly, a smile on her face. Then his tongue forced its way between her lips, and she followed his lead.

Suddenly she felt his finger twist her nipple and she yelped in pain. His expert hands played with her breasts, drawing moans out of her. She held onto his shoulders, spreading her legs for him. "Oh god!" His powerful body towered over her tiny one, and it made her wet. She liked how he was in control. She liked the way he made her cry out. She loved the way his lips met hers, and his touch, gentle or rough, sent wonderful feelings through her body.

"You're a natural....so wonderful....mmmm....tell me how turned on you are Elizabeth."

"Oh god! Please! It... I... Please don't stop. Mmmmmmm... Oh!"
 
Elizabeth looked up into the pirate's eyes has his large hand took her small one. She watched him curiously. She accidentally squeezed it, but assumed it was okay from his reaction. As his hand guided hers, she nodded, stroking him gently. She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed, moving up and down, faster and faster. She smiled as he squeezed ger breasts, making her moan into his mouth.
 
"When was the last time you sucked on a mans cock elizabeth?"

Elizabeth's eyes widened. "I've never done that." She'd seen Jane do it before, and she realized what it meant. She'd walked in on Jane and a servant before, and she had been sucking him. The man had grabbed her by the hair and held her up against his crotch.

"Or at least the last time you saw it done?"

"Umm... A couple of months ago," she said blushing. She wouldn't say who she saw though. She wouldn't do that to Jane, whose father believed to be completely pure.
 
"Good...thats good" he says. "So its fresh in your mind." I couldn't help but blush. Now that I had told him, the image was stuck in my head. Then I realized why he had me suck his fingers.

I didn't argue as he pulled my head towards his cock. It was pretty big, bigger than the one Jane had been sucking. "Show me how well you can observe and show me what you learned by watching your friend suck cock."

"Like with your finger?" I asked. It was strange. I was so shy but now I was half naked with a man I had just met who was keeping me captive in his room on his ship.

Slowly, I licked the head while stroking him and squeezing him. I'd alternate licking and sucking and squeezing and stroking. With each sucking of his cock, I'd take more inside my mouth. Soon I was gagging, gripping his thighs as I slowly took the rest of it in my mouth and down my throat, squeezing his balls as I did so.
 
"Yes! Exactly right dear. That is exactly right!!" he adds, "Just like with my fingers. You were a natural at that, remember how good you were? Do just that, exactly like the fingers but bigger." Elizabeth blushed as he praised her. She continued, closing her eyes and relaxing. She was beginning to enjoy it, sighing quietly. Hearing him moan, she would have smiled if her lips weren't preoccupied.

"Mmmmmm thats it...just like that." Elizabeth felt him pressing down on her head, and she had to take more in her. "Can you take any more in dear...can you fit more...try to take it deeper...your doing a great job, Oohhh that feels so amazing inside your mouth?" She started to bob her head up and down as fast as she could. "Does it turn you on to suck my cock Elizabeth?"

"Yes," she said blushing, struggling to get the word out of her mouth.
 
Elizbeth moaned as he pulled out of her mouth, looking up into his eyes. "I want to see how turned on yovue gotten." he adds, "I remove your clothes and show me how wet this makes you Elizabeth" and finally saying, "Dont worry dear....you will get to have my cock back in your mouth as soon as youve done this.....your mouth wont be empty too long."

She lowered her eyes shyly as she began to remove her clothes, blushing bright pink. She sat down on the bed trembling slightl, watching him closely.

"Here you go dear, you can use this bed to show me how turned on this blowjob has gotten my favorite girl."Elizabeth moved her hand along his length, looking up at him, a little frightened. She bit her lip as she opened her legs slightly.
 
Back
Top