Shaved or hairy balls

I also shave because I just like the look of it shaved more than hairy. I only shave once every 2 weeks or so because the hair does not get bad fast down there. On the other hand, i shave my face once every 4 days or so. Just something very hot about a nice hard shaved cock!
 
I shave because I think it is sexier and better looking and my wife loves it that way. I prefer to see shaved cocks and pussies.
 
Shaved or hairy

We both definitely prefer shaved balls and trimmed above the cock atleast. all shaved would be great too.
 
Last edited:
As for the balls, always like this, never hairy.

attachment.php


as for the pubes, like I said we like to have fun:

attachment.php

very nice pic of cock with ring yumm
 
I perfer being smooth myself and my wife loves it, too. Just a lot of work to mantain. Hope to be getting smooth for the Christmas holiday. Going to be sexy smooth for the seasons!:)
 
I find it fairly easy to maintain shaving mine. I do it in the shower every other day or so as it needs it. Wife does also. Once in a while we will let it go for a week and then shave each other. But mostly we keep it shaved in the shower.
 
I shave everything and wont touch a hairy cock besides they look better shaved.
I love the feeling of a shaved pussy on my lips so soft and nice
 
Here we go.. a pic of the smoothness from below
 
Last edited:
I love guys with shaved cocks and balls always turns me on.
Although i leave a bit of stubble above my cock, the rest is shaved
 
Back
Top