Come Closer (closed for heartofcourage)

Jenna didn't know why but by 7pm she was sitting infront of her cracked blinds wearing the little black dress. She glanced at her computer and back when she noticed the lights come on via the window Jenna saw her seductress admit a woman with long black hair and black dress similar to the one she had on. She looked down at the dress then up at the women in the window opposite her.

"What the hell's going on?" she mummered.
 
Carrie sat the woman down on her sofa, turning slightly to look at the window that her little spy would be looking through. The look that she gave her was one that said that this could have been her if she would come on over. Carrie then leaned down and kissed the other woman firmly on the lips, her hands raising to trace the woman’s cheek as the kiss deepened.
 
Seeing the look on her seductress' face when she looked her way Jenna figured it all out a reward indeed more like a punishment and she needed nor more of those she did that well enough on her own. When her seductress leaned down to kiss the other woman Jenna felt a pang in her heart. If she couldn't come out she would be replaced it was as she had always known. Jenna turned away at least her books would always be there with that thought in mind she closed up her blinds before she took more punishment and turned to her computer taking her frustrations out on her latest hero.
 
Carrie frowned when she turned and saw the blinds closed. She excused herself, telling the woman to go make herself a drink. She went to her computer and logged in, looking to see that her spy was online as well.

BiLover: Come and join us, little spy. Let us take you to the heavens and back.
 
Jenna heard a ding and knew her seductress was wanting to talk her. She thought about ignoring her but Jenna was upset and curious at the same time and curiousty won out. After reading the message she shook her head and responded.

-Writer246: Sorry busy looks like your busy too.

With that she went back to work at this rate she would have this story done ahead of time and could start work on the sequel.
 
BiLover: So my little spy is jealous? She wouldn't be so jealous if she would quit being stubborn and came to join us! Either come over or we'll come to you.

Carrie couldn't believe that the spy was so stubborn when it came to getting pleasure. Did she really think that she was that undesirable?
 
Jenna read the message and choose to ignore it going back to writing her book. She didn't have time for this she had a job to do. Besides if her seductress had really wanted her she wouldn't have had another woman over and then invited her over for a threesome like she was a common slut. She was plain and lived her life as plainly as possible.
 
Carrie paced her apartment, incredibly impatient as her little spy ignored her message. She excused herself from her companion, telling her that the plans for the evening had fallen through. As she escorted the woman out of the apartment, she walked into the living room and climbed across the balcony that separated them. She knocked on the balcony door, waiting for her spy to answer.
 
Jenna jumped and almost fell out of chair, "Who the hell is that." It could only be one person on her balconey She rose slowly her back ached from the long hours infront of the computer. Without a word she unlocked the door and cracked it but didn't fully open it and went back to her desk her safe zone and waited.
 
Carried push the door open when her little spy answered the door. She was surprised to see that the other woman had already retreated to another room. She followed the sound and soon found herself in the office that had a view of her living room.

“So, this is my little spy’s domain.” She said in a seductively husky voice. “You look so beautiful tonight in that dress.” She smiled with genuine admiration.
 
Jenna was uncomfotable she wished she had heer normal sweats on. She shrugged off her seductress' compliment. "I'm working, what do you want?"

Jenna didn't know why she was being so short besides the fact that her feelings where still hurt because of the other woman. She had never been good with people she had social anxiety and she perferred to be alone most of the time but she had started to feel close to this woman. NOw that she was here in the flesh Jenna was nervous and hurt all at once.
 
“Oh, my little spy’s feelings were hurt!” Carrie exclaimed as she stepped forward and gently placed her hands on her shoulders, one hand trailing up her neck to cup her chin and force her to look at Carrie.

“Little spy, it wasn’t my intent to make you upset. It was to be a surprise and reward for you.” She murmured as she looked down at the other woman. “I wouldn’t do that for just anyone.”

Carrie saw the anxiety in the other woman’s eyes and she sighed softly. “It feels strange, doesn’t it? Wanting someone so much that you only want to be with them and not knowing how to go about doing it.”
 
Jenna averted her eyes and nodded. "especially when you don't even know their name. Or anything about them really."
 
“My little spy wants to know my name?” She asked with a smile as she forced her to look at her once more. “Carrie.”

She let her fingers trace over her spy’s face, tracing over the beautiful features of her face. She leaned forward, her lips an inch away from hers as she stared into her eyes.

“And what is yours?’
 
Jenna swallowed hard before she could manage to whisper, "Jenna." Jenna wanted to capture this moment and make it last forever but at the same time she had never felt such an pull to run for the hills as fast as her feet would take her so instead she sat frozen.
 
“Jenna.” She said with a smile on her face. “Such a pretty name for a pretty woman.”

Carrie could see the want in the other woman’s eyes and she knew she would have to go slow if she was going to seduce Jenna. She leaned forward and gently pressed a kiss to the very corner of Jenna’s mouth.

“Tell me, Jenna, have you ever been with another woman before?”
 
"Thank you." Jenna said softly. "Yes I have but that was before..........." Jenna trailed off and closed her eyes to remebered pain.
 
“Before what, little one?” Carrie asked, seeing the flash of pain in Jenna’s eyes before she closed them. “Tell me.” She whispered softly, another kiss pressed to the other corner of her mouth.
 
Jenna sighed softly at the kiss and gathered her courage, "Before I was betrayed and attacked." Jenna kept her eyes closed not able to face the world while she thought about the past.
 
“Who hurt you, little one?” She asked, her hands gently stroking the other woman’s cheeks as she listened to her sad story. “You can trust me with your secrets.”
 
Jenna sighed "No one it doesn't matter it's in the past."
 
Carrie frowned at the answer but let it go. She leaned in and placed a gently kiss against those full lips before she pulled away and looked down at the other woman.

“Would you like me to take you to bed, little one?” She asked in a softly seductive voice. “I bet you would. I bet if I lifted that skirt and stroked your pussy it would be wet for me.”
 
Jenna blushed she didn't know how to be bold maybe she was too shy for her own good. She tried to muster the courage to say words but ended up nodding instead. She was going to let herself be suduced by her seductress.
 
“So my little spy is wet, huh?” Carrie kneeled in front of the shy woman and traced her fingers over her bare thighs. “I bet she’s wet thinking about all the things that she wants me to do to her, isn’t she?”

Carrie traced up her outer thighs, stroking over her hips as she pushed the skirt of the dress up high enough that she saw a hint of black panties beneath. She smiled at Jenna as she gently stroked her inner thighs, pushing her legs apart enough that she could cup that hot, wet pussy in her hands, her fingers stroking over the silk covered flesh with a firm stroke.

“But she has to ask first.” Carrie whispered, a smile on her face.
 
"Shit" Jenna thought she didn't remeber hooking up being this hard. She nibbled on her plumb lip looking for the words. She shivered at Carrie's touch.

"Carrie please........please take me to bed." She said her voice wavering slightly.
 
Back
Top