obama sequestration plan = joke

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
we all know that obama is a joke. only obama is raping America

okay to the point. Sequestration, bring it on! Finally, YES WE CAN!

this is awesome news! I hope the Reps don't back down to the Marxist regime

just say no to the corrupt regime, of the obama asshats

ps NOTHING will happen with this obama bullshit drama

The President wanted this and has got it. Even his most staunch supporters can see through this Drama Queen crap.

The President has no shame when it comes to the crap he spews on a daily basis.

What exactly is the message from the right? Is the sequester good or bad? I'm hearing a lot of voices saying that the sequester is good (after they spent 6 months saying the exact opposite), and that Obama wanted it. But the fact that Obama wants something good still means he wants something bad.

And if Obama opposes the sequester, well that also means he wants something bad.

What exactly is the message from the right? Is the sequester good or bad? I'm hearing a lot of voices saying that the sequester is good (after they spent 6 months saying the exact opposite), and that Obama wanted it. But the fact that Obama wants something good still means he wants something bad.

And if Obama opposes the sequester, well that also means he wants something bad.

On your same logic;

For months you have been complaining of obstructionism. Yet The Republicans voted to approve Obama's plan of sequester in the spirit of working together. A plan Obama created and signed in to law. Now you want to blame it on the Republicans for agreeing with Obama??????? Knowing it is Obama's plan is it good or bad?

She is not the only one in this thread that wants to eat the cake.

One thing to note, the sequestration plan originally sold to Boner had no proposal for new taxes, Obama double crossed Boner and added that requirement later, and then tried to blame all of the negative consequences on the Pubs.

The original sequestration plan also didn't mention cuts. It mentioned "deficit reduction".

On your same logic;

For months you have been complaining of obstructionism. Yet The Republicans voted to approve Obama's plan of sequester in the spirit of working together. A plan Obama created and signed in to law. Now you want to blame it on the Republicans for agreeing with Obama??????? Knowing it is Obama's plan is it good or bad?

She is not the only one in this thread that wants to eat the cake.

I didn't blame it on Republicans. I've always said that since it was an agreement both parties made and voted for that they should share responsibility for it.

Last edited:
I assumed you did, so if I am wrong I am wrong.

I'm saying it's a craven act for Republicans to blame something they all voted for on the Democrats. Likewise any Dem who is solely blaming Republicans is making the same act of cowardice.

The original sequestration plan also didn't mention cuts. It mentioned "deficit reduction".

*views post*

ththLaughingassoff-1.gif

I'm saying it's a craven act for Republicans to blame something they all voted for on the Democrats. Likewise any Dem who is solely blaming Republicans is making the same act of cowardice.

A majority of the public, a majority of the media, and all elected democrats are doing everything in their power to blame this on Republicans. Better yet, it is working. The public as a whole is stupid, we all know that.

But if on this one example of Republicans going along with Obama's plan that will hurt the nation gets flipped around on them.... Then why in the hell would they ever try to compromise with the son of a bitch again?

A majority of the public, a majority of the media, and all elected democrats are doing everything in their power to blame this on Republicans. Better yet, it is working. The public as a whole is stupid, we all know that.

But if on this one example of Republicans going along with Obama's plan that will hurt the nation gets flipped around on them.... Then why in the hell would they ever try to compromise with the son of a bitch again?

America will blame Republicans more because America wants a balance of cuts and tax hikes to address the deficit, not solely one or the other. Polls show that the balanced approach has support approaching 80% but one party wants only cuts.

And I agree, I think we need both. And both elements need to be addressed in such a way that minimizes harm to the economy. The sequester is dumb because it doesn't go through the budget and cut items where economic impact will be minimal, it just makes across-the-board department cuts. No business for example would ever make cuts in this fashion.

Not to mention the sequester cuts spending levels but doesn't address spending growth. It's just stupid.

Did Vette ever say whether or not he's in favor of the sequester going through?

Sequestration is not a very big thing. All the hype is a bunch of crap.

The really interesting conversation is going to come when the budget authority runs out and the Congress will have to pass a 12th to keep the lights on or, dare I say it, there is an actual budget. I believe March 27th is the day the lights go out in DC.

Back