Story idea and req for help

Would you read a story about a young man falling for his cougar neighbor?

• Hell yes, bring it on!

Votes: 37 100.0%
  • You've got to be out of your mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady_Ishtar

Virgin
Before I came to Literotica, I never thought of myself as a MILF or an "older woman," but since I've been here I have been overwhelmed by younger men and a few women who yearn to be dominated by an older woman.

Because of the multitude of men who have contacted me, I am wondering if any men out there, (or dominant women,) would be interested in reading a story written in the point of view of a barely-legal young man, who comes-of-age with his cougar neighbor.

If this sounds appealing to you, please vote in the poll on this thread, and if you feel bold, send me a PM telling me any thoughts that you have on this subject. PLEASE ONLY WRITE TO ME IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST SOME GRASP ON DECENT GRAMMAR. IT GIVES ME A MIGRAINE TO READ INCOHERENT BABBLE. Thank you. :kiss:If you tell me your thoughts, I will let you read a first draft.

I hope to hear from some of the people I've already met here, as well as new ones!

Have fun with this,
Lady Ishtar
:rose:

Last edited:
Food For Thought

It's only fair to let you see what you are voting on, so here is a paragraph from the first chapter. PLEASE BE NICE. I've never written anything that has been read before.

Here goes....
Ishtar

When I told her that my sister was at a sleep over, her eyes flooded with desperation. Being the head of the PTA council, she couldn't afford to be distracted by a bored four year old for a three hour meeting. I felt a sort of debt to her, as she had been my neighbor for my entire life, and she had always found summer jobs to pay me for. Seeing her so helpless reminded me of the time that her fourteen year old Jack-Russel got lost, and I rode around on my bicycle until I found him two hours later and seven blocks over, lost and cold and confused. She baked me cookies for three weeks.

Thank you, so much, to everyone who has sent me PMs about this thread. I have gotten some extremely useful messages. I appreciate the poll votes. I have had one or two people offer to read and critique what I have written, so I may actually post a completed work yet!:eek:

Please continue sending me your messages! Some of them are very enlightening!

Sincerely,
Ishtar!
:rose:

WOW! I am amazed by the poll results! Thank you for the myriad PMs which continue to roll in. I am finally getting the confidence to continue the story I have going. Methinks that a select few of you shall be receiving a first draft soon.
Gratefully,
Iashtar

OMG I am amazed by the response to the poll. Thank you all for your participation. I should have some time to write more this weekend. thank you, those who are continuing to write and those who have sent even a single message! For the first time, I finanally have the confidence to publish something. Blessings to you all!

Goodness! Well, those 18 of you who have already voted should be getting to read a completed first chapter in the next couple days. I might not have bothered without the support and suggestions I've gotten here, so thank you all.
Keep checking back for more!
:kiss: Ishtar

I am endlessly amazed by the response to this story. As the story is now, "Boy Wonder" doesn't have a name. He is only referred to by pet names and nicks... I want the opinion of all you gorgeous young lads out there: should I write the entire story, never naming the boy, or should I give him a name? Please post your answer in this thread. Either that I shouldn't name him, or post a name suggestion. Posting your thoughts here will help keep things tidy. Thank you all for your help
Sincerely
Ishtar

At least give the lucky kid a nick name,,,, Any kid that lucky needs to have a name for history he going to make.

Ready to read more?

I am astounded that there have been 31 yes votes and 0 no votes! You guys are amazing! Thank you for all the ongoing advice and inquiries via PM! And extra thanks to Okie Cowboy for posting in the thread. I am going to TRY to post a first chapter today.
Much Love
Lady Ishtar

I am endlessly amazed by the response to this story. As the story is now, "Boy Wonder" doesn't have a name. He is only referred to by pet names and nicks... I want the opinion of all you gorgeous young lads out there: should I write the entire story, never naming the boy, or should I give him a name? Please post your answer in this thread. Either that I shouldn't name him, or post a name suggestion. Posting your thoughts here will help keep things tidy. Thank you all for your help
Sincerely
Ishtar

Thank you for the thought of this thread. The first name that came to mind for me when I read your request was 'Jason Starbuck.' I have no worries if that doesn't ring true with the vision you have in mind, but when I read your sample start that's what came to mind, with the kid out of the movie 'Big', but of course now of age. Hope that gives you a jump start.
:rose::rose::rose:

I wish that more people would post responses IN this thread. I would love to know who the 34 people are that have already given me a positive vote. Some are obvious, by the PMs I have received. But I never thought that I would get this sort of response. I am utterly amazed by the gross multitudes of support and advice that I am still getting. I have met, literally, hundreds of people who have taken interest in my plot.

I cannot begin to thank all of you enough for coaching me through the starting phase. I wouldn't be this far without such an outstanding community here.

I am beginning to pass around private viewings of the first few paragraphs. Within no time, I will have a first complete chapter posted.

Much love to everyone I have encountered along the way.

Gratefully,
Ishtar

I wish that more people would post responses IN this thread. I would love to know who the 34 people are that have already given me a positive vote. Some are obvious, by the PMs I have received. But I never thought that I would get this sort of response. I am utterly amazed by the gross multitudes of support and advice that I am still getting. I have met, literally, hundreds of people who have taken interest in my plot.

I cannot begin to thank all of you enough for coaching me through the starting phase. I wouldn't be this far without such an outstanding community here.

I am beginning to pass around private viewings of the first few paragraphs. Within no time, I will have a first complete chapter posted.

Much love to everyone I have encountered along the way.

Gratefully,
Ishtar

As you wish, herewith a response in the thread. I voted yes (how could I not?) and I very much look forward to reading your paragraphs.
thank you,
:rose::rose::rose:

Back