Where are all the mother/daughter stories?

AllyGirl84

Experienced
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Posts
52
There are not enough mother/daughter stories. I'm pretty sure I have gone through all the big names (anyone know what happened to TawnyT?). Is this just not that big of an interest?
 
Lesbian family frolics!

Chrestomathist, Pelios, ANNE240, Tawny T, Eroslit, tempter, chiefX39, nikki_2020 and littlemissblair all have fuckliscious stories that hover in and around sapphic incest.
Ignoble had a very creative burst of family muff munching stories in 2011. But has unfortunately tapered off production.
Lucy_P has a long continuing epic that delivers the goods.
I am always looking for the ultimate family lezzie saga with mothers and daughters and sisters and aunts and nieces all licking each other in delirious ecstasy while the menfolk of the family are obliviously gone fishing.
Or a bunch of high school gal pals who conspire to seduce their respectable upper middle class moms.
Don't know what it is about sapphic incest. But it does seen a more pure and innocent form of perverted lust, if that makes any sense!
 
A daughter talks about "having sex" with mom

I like how Pelios has female characters say in a matter of fact fashion that they are "having sex" with their mothers or would like to "have sex" with the neighbor lady. It is like a decision to "have lunch" together except a daughter is tongue teasing her mom's clit or two sisters are in a 69 clutch eating each other out.
What particular details do anyone else like about their favorite sapphic incest writers and stories?
 
I like how Pelios has female characters say in a matter of fact fashion that they are "having sex" with their mothers or would like to "have sex" with the neighbor lady. It is like a decision to "have lunch" together except a daughter is tongue teasing her mom's clit or two sisters are in a 69 clutch eating each other out.
What particular details do anyone else like about their favorite sapphic incest writers and stories?

I like when the chara ters acknowledge that what they are doing is wrong. I hate how quickly most characters will give in. It is a big decision they are making, no one makes it that lightly.

Any idea what happened to Chrestomathist? (could be spelling it wrong). Or TawnyT?
 
just wanted to add that Mayor Reynolds has a great mother daughter story. I think it's called "I'll be home for Christmas Vacation".
 
Love these stories!

Would love to roleplay these scenarios too, just haven't found the right female company to participate! Am always willing!

Libby xxx
 
There are not enough mother/daughter stories. I'm pretty sure I have gone through all the big names (anyone know what happened to TawnyT?). Is this just not that big of an interest?

I have written a few on this site; Its good to get away, X Streams, The Light Meter, and a few others which some consider to be reasonably hot.

If you're interested.
 
Wow. I guess I never really thought about this--in my (dirty) mind, incest always seemed to center around moms and sons. I also tried a father/daughter story. But mother / daughter...hmmm...

Thanks for the inspiration...I'm going to try writing one of these!
 
More Mother/Daughter Stories!!!

MayorReynolds wrote:

"I heartily agree that Literotica needs way more sapphic incest and then more after that, including mother/daughter and everything else. Lit needs a sapphic incest invasion! "

I will second this motion!!!
 
Last edited:
I am always looking for the ultimate family lezzie saga with mothers and daughters and sisters and aunts and nieces all licking each other in delirious ecstasy while the menfolk of the family are obliviously gone fishing.

That's exactly what I thought. So I'm currently working on a continuation of Blanketstate's "An After School Lesbian Affair" to fulfill exactly that fantasy of mine.

And since I'm new: How is the policy on this site for writing sequels to other author's work? I posted a message to Blanketstate asking their permission of course, but since they posted their stories 10 years ago, it is doubtful that message will be read.
 
More sapphic incest, please!

If those who promise to write more sapphic incest keep their promises, it'll be happy days for all of us with dirty minds that imagine the 18 year old all American prom queen/cheerleader captain sitting on her otherwise prim and respectable mom's face!
 
But, male-to-female transgendered people still wouldn't be a father and son.
 
But, male-to-female transgendered people still wouldn't be a father and son.

They could have been, originally.

How about let's get fantasy-kinky? Mom and Dad have Daughter and Son. They are close, and live together forever. All decide (at various times in their adulthoods) to undergo gender reassignment. Spice up their sex lives, hey? The pre-sex-change Mom-Daughter (FF) couplings were sapphic. The post-change Dad-Son (FF) couplings are sapphic to outside observers. They make for a very entertaining episode on Jerry Springer.

What, a nuclear family ALL goes TG? You say it couldn't happen? Consider: The laws of physics basically say that anything that's not physically impossible WILL happen eventually. If a TG family doesn't exist at they moment, they will soon.
 
They aren't sapphic. :rolleyes:

Sapphic can refer to: Related to Sappho, a 7th-century BC poet. Sapphic stanza, a four line poetic form. Sapphic love, related to female homosexuality.

Now what have I started, incest involving all the family, my mind is now working over time. I am sure that somebody will have written an erotic story about it;)
 
Maybe this story will interest you?

I'm new to this site, but I have posted a story called "Short-staffed? Make it happen, manager!" that I think you might enjoy.

Here's where you can find it: literotica.com/s/short-staffed-make-it-happen
 
Last edited:
I like the idea of a daughter putting the moves on her mother. Mom is a prim conservative woman. Maybe it takes months to accomplish, but finally the daughter gets into her mom's pants. Maybe the daughter has a friend and they talk about seducing their moms and the race is on as to who can get it done first.
 
Back
Top