Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

There appears to be many women out there with similar feelings, is it an age thing? For me, over 40 and married, I sometimes wonder if its because I have missed something in my youth and now the desires have come to the surface.
Its not about romance or love, its about passionate embraces, soft kisses and caressing and having another woman pleasuring me and me her, knowing what we both desire.
I am pleased I found this thread and thank you.

I am happily married w/two kids & fantasize about being w/woman. Glad I am not the only one!

I have always wondered if all woman at sometime think about being with another woman. Only a small percentage of woman probably cqrry out their fantasy. Maybe some woman with a loving family fantasize about woman because its something they cant actually have. Im terrible for always wanting what i cant have.

I think it would be difficult to tell a husband that u are going to fuck a woman and all he can do is watch. Most men vote 2 woman as their biggest fantasy and unless u tie them up they wont be qble to stop them selves from getting closer to the action.

For those considering it - and from my experiences with both men and women - these are the advantages of lesbian sex. My tongue is slightly in my cheek, by the way.

- You can both have several orgasms during sex. There's no case of one of you coming and then falling asleep.

- Neither of you needs to get an erection.

- No messy sperm to deal with afterwards.

- Your lover understands how your clitoris works, as she also has one.

- Caressing breasts and sucking nipples is a mutual experience.

- Anal penetration is much simpler - no awkward bits in the way.

- Women's bodies smell nicer than men's.

- Women are much nicer to actually sleep with in bed after sex. They take up less room, and fart and snore much less.

There are also a few downsides of course!

For those considering it - and from my experiences with both men and women - these are the advantages of lesbian sex. My tongue is slightly in my cheek, by the way.

- You can both have several orgasms during sex. There's no case of one of you coming and then falling asleep.

- Neither of you needs to get an erection.

- No messy sperm to deal with afterwards.

- Your lover understands how your clitoris works, as she also has one.

- Caressing breasts and sucking nipples is a mutual experience.

- Anal penetration is much simpler - no awkward bits in the way.

- Women's bodies smell nicer than men's.

- Women are much nicer to actually sleep with in bed after sex. They take up less room, and fart and snore much less.

There are also a few downsides of course!

mmmm....if everyone is up for it, one could go a long time with a woman. That's one of my favorite realities

With deference to all the wonderful committed lesbians I have met on this site who teach me so much (and to the two who have made sweet love with me), I have to admit that I am one of those girls who wants to be with a guy but make love to girls periodically when I need a fix of softness and intimacy and girlness. That is just who I am. My psyche is programmed for marriage and children (and sucking clits and rubbing breasts together and holding long kisses with fingers in a girl's pussy and hers in mine). This is what I'm about.

So the deep dark secret here: I think I had an agenda posting what I did. The best lovers for me would be married ladies who have commitments elsewhere and hankerings that those commitments do not fulfill. Political lesbians may rail against me but I think most of the sisters I met who are fully committed to the sapphic side realize that freedom to get it on with anyone means freedom to get it on with guys, too. In fact, the six or so fully committed lesbians I've met on this site and the two I know in real life are the most realistic and practical people about sex whom I have ever met, I think (girls love superlatives).

Now I'm blonde but I ain't dumb. I know that there are all kinds of potential complications to a life with both a guy and girls but who said life is easy? And if it doesn't hurt anyone, how is it wrong? Au contraire, it feels good, real good.

So let the licking begin, ladies!

Amy

hungry for just about anything with tits these days

As a "political lesbian" (and yes, that is kind of an insulting title) I have no problem with you getting as much dick as you want. Enjoy. Just do us all a favor and be honest and call yourself Bi because if you currently like sex with guys too, you ain't no lesbian.

Cowgirl- Seems your Christmas list is all written. One cute blond with green eyes. I for one hope you get exactly what you want this year.
mm:rose:

Missing Two Girls

I am a lucky husband that has a wife that is into girls. But it has been around 10 years since we played. The girl at the time was a 26 year old we were in our 30s. She was a dancer that we had private dances with. I really enjoyed watching my wife and her go at it. So exciting to watch my wife lick and suck her all over. The girl really loved my wife's large breasts. Getting me excited thinking of it. Hope it happens again. Even think about another guy in the mix one day.

huh?

As a "political lesbian" (and yes, that is kind of an insulting title) I have no problem with you getting as much dick as you want. Enjoy. Just do us all a favor and be honest and call yourself Bi because if you currently like sex with guys too, you ain't no lesbian.

never called myself a lesbian. as softly as i walked to be politically coorect, there is always someone offemded. im frankly offemded by your comments. they make no sense

All this sounds so familiar to me, also happily married but lately wondering and becoming very very curious
,Have had a few online fun chat with other females and now wondering what to do next??

does it make it more exciting because you're married when you think about woman. how would husbands feel about it

I took the plunge so to speak a few years ago. It is so worth it. It was a marital dry spell and cheating with a man was not for me. Being with a woman is like no other.
I am not a lesbian, have no desire to be one, but love the taste of a woman.

41 & Happily Married

I was with several women before I was married. Hubby knew about women before him. Love my hubby & yet still dream on both sides of the fence.

Back