Wife lesbian wxperience

Rigger287

Literotica Guru
I have a wish to watch my wife being seduced by a lesbian (or lesbians) - any other guys share this wish/fantasy?

I'm sure your wife would also welcome the opportunity of being fully sexually satisfied for the first time in her life!

I think a lot of men share your desire of seeing their wife with another woman. Over the years I have been the first woman for a wife with their husbands looking on.

I think a lot of men share your desire of seeing their wife with another woman. Over the years I have been the first woman for a wife with their husbands looking on.

That is hot... certainly wouldn't mind the Mrs having a little fun with another Bi lady

absolutely!

I know my wife has lesbian fantasies. I buy her girl on girl videos and she sometimes watches them when I am not home. I know because the video is still in the player and a different points then we last watched together. She doesn't deny it but won't admit it. When we have sex I sometimes whisper in her ear that I want to watch her lick pussy and it never fails to get her excited.

We have a friend Candy that we used to hang out with a lot when she was divorced. One time we stayed with Candy and her boyfriend and were going to swap, but he got really fucking weird about it. Candy was straddling my cock and he actually pulled her off. Anyway I digress.

Candy gets really loose when she drinks. One night I just happened to meet her at a bar after she left the looser. She was already pretty loose. We were talking and she wanted me to fuck her in the bathroom. I declined because my wife and I had an agreement that we wouldn't go solo. Candy was practically begging me and told me that she and my wife had sex. She said if my wife could have her, why shouldn't I? She described licking her pussy in a bathroom stall at a club we had been too. I remember the night and how over the top horny my wife was when we got home. This more than intrigued me but I stood my ground.

I later told my wife what Candy said and she denied it. I even described the event in graphic detail as told to me by Candy. My wife called Candy a liar. She might be, but I know my wife is too.

Candy is remarried and 'straight' now so that will never happen, but I really would love to have my wife open up and explore. I am not worried that she will decide to switch teams and leave me. Frankly if she does, then she she would leave me for a guy too. So if it isn't meant to last after 35 years, it isn't going to.

Still I would love to watch her lick pussy.

I have a wish to watch my wife being seduced by a lesbian (or lesbians) - any other guys share this wish/fantasy?

Further to this, my wife admits she likes the idea and would like to try it - but also states categorically that is wrong, and she thinks it is dirty, depraved and disgusting. So she obviously has a conflict of interests there! That is why I believe she needs to be seduced (or forced) as I originally said. Our daughter has tried and failed to convince to give it a try.

Lesbians are not necessarily any better in the sack than men-- they just have (usually) more reason to want to be. Women, generally, have an easier time with communication thanmen do generally, but if you don't know what to ask, you're still fumbling around in the dark, yanno?

There's a book out there that I think most of us could benefit from;
http://www.amazon.com/Nina-Hartleys-Guide-Total-Sex/dp/1583332634

also, look around for her "how to" vids. She's hot, funny, and specific. And it's so much fun to watch her demonstration models go out of their minds!

Lesbians are not necessarily any better in the sack than men-- they just have (usually) more reason to want to be. Women, generally, have an easier time with communication thanmen do generally, but if you don't know what to ask, you're still fumbling around in the dark, yanno?

There's a book out there that I think most of us could benefit from;
http://www.amazon.com/Nina-Hartleys-Guide-Total-Sex/dp/1583332634

also, look around for her "how to" vids. She's hot, funny, and specific. And it's so much fun to watch her demonstration models go out of their minds!

Thats a great reply! Kudos to you.

My fantasy, as a 'wife': to lick the hairy pussy of a tomboy who wears boxerbriefs and is good with, well, powertools. :cool: But then, I'm one of those tomboys myself, so that'd be extra gay. Sadly I've been told this not the viewing material husbands generally prefer, and I'd say they're missing out, but your mileage may vary. :rose:

*scurries off to the corner of the web where the crash pad bois are hiding out*

When it comes to comparing male-female sexual relationships to female-female sexual relationships, I'm sometimes unsure of whether or not lesbians are better in bed than men. There's certainly significant research out there indicating that women in lesbian relationships are more sexually satisfied than women in heterosexual relationships. Part of it is what you cited, Stella; the other part of it is that women, though they can (and often do) vary in what they like sexually, obviously share commonalities in what is sexually pleasing to a woman...such as clitoral stimulation. In other words, because they have a female body, they are more likely than men to know what is sexually pleasing to a female body. Enough studies indicate that men are often far too focused on sexual penetration when it comes to attempting to sexually please a woman, that they pay no or little attention to stimulating the vulva and especially the clitoris, as opposed to the vagina. By contrast, again going by research, lesbian couples generally tend to do more fully-body stimulation than heterosexual men. Of course...this does not apply to all heterosexual men and lesbians. But again, a lot of studies indicate this type of thing.

And, yes, leave it to me to possibly annoy some readers here by mentioning research, as I often do. And, as some here know, I have no problem providing links to research to support my statements.

Last edited:
My fantasy, as a 'wife': to lick the hairy pussy of a tomboy who wears boxerbriefs and is good with, well, powertools. :cool: But then, I'm one of those tomboys myself, so that'd be extra gay. Sadly I've been told this not the viewing material husbands generally prefer, and I'd say they're missing out, but your mileage may vary. :rose:

actually I've always had a thing for butch girls getting it on so some of us would definitely find that hot

My fantasy, as a 'wife': to lick the hairy pussy of a tomboy who wears boxerbriefs and is good with, well, powertools.

Sadly I've been told this not the viewing material husbands generally prefer, and I'd say they're missing out, but your mileage may vary.

Speaking for myself...you have been told wrong. Now, go get your hammer drill and report for duty!

Not likely, most of us aren't interested in a woman who's also doing a man and even those of us who may do so don't want some dude watching. Beside you may not like what you see, we aren't men with tits and a pussy, our sex isn't just a little kissy face, a little breast play, followed by our faces between our lovers legs. You may even get a little bored watching, although as Helen said your wife may have the best sex she's ever had.

I might debate the not better in the sack but I do agree we have reasons to want to be, most of us have desire and need to please the woman we're with. Hopefully she has the same need and desire and in my experience most lesbians do, I'd think that holds true for most women lesbian, bi or straight.

Communicating about your sexual desires, needs and wants both verbal(not just when your naked either) and non verbal are extremely important. Experience with your sex partner(s) is, in my opinion, just as important, a one night stand is exciting but rarely is the sex an amazing nirvana inducing experience. It surely doesn't hurt to be able to forget your inhibitions and be willing to experiment either.

I can't say I know what husbands prefer(thank god) but I do find men to be generally unimaginative.

I'm not a tomboy but I do know my way around power tools. I help build houses for Habitat for Humanity and as hard as the dudes try to make me do girly work they always fail. As a matter of fact I can cut plywood with a worm drive saw and cut it straight, something most guys I've worked with didn't do very well. Not to mention I look hot wearing a tool belt and look really tomboyish dressed in bib overall and a flannel shirt.

Indeed I do...but my drill won't quite reach it...perhaps yours could...hammering away at high torque, but low RPM's, of course.:devil:

I'm sorry to hear your drill can't satisfy your wife, but hey, that can happen to the best of us.

(We are talking about your wife, right?)

Not likely, most of us aren't interested in a woman who's also doing a man.

See, for me personally that is a source of great sadness, but, nevertheless, an understandable position.

I can't say I know what husbands prefer(thank god) but I do find men to be generally unimaginative.

I'm not a tomboy but I do know my way around power tools. I help build houses for Habitat for Humanity and as hard as the dudes try to make me do girly work they always fail. As a matter of fact I can cut plywood with a worm drive saw and cut it straight, something most guys I've worked with didn't do very well. Not to mention I look hot wearing a tool belt and look really tomboyish dressed in bib overall and a flannel shirt.

Tool belt, flannel shirt. :cool: I believe you on the hotness factor

Honestly, since my dad had a health scare, I really started to see how little handywork I can actually do without asking him whether I'm not doing something stupid. I might be able to work with power tools, but I usually still call him in stead of googling the best approach. Also, I don't own half the shit I need.

"Dad, I want to install a cat door, do you have a jig saw?"

Office job, you see.

"I'm sorry to hear your drill can't satisfy your wife, but hey, that can happen to the best of us.

(We are talking about your wife, right?)"

Um...actually, no.

"I'm sorry to hear your drill can't satisfy your wife, but hey, that can happen to the best of us.

(We are talking about your wife, right?)"

Um...actually, no.

Gawd, my bad. The title of this thread totally confused me into thinking we were talking about a 'wife lesbian wxperience'.

Walls are hot too. I drill walls.
(That sounds unintentionally glory holey...)

Back