The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all. Can I pour a coffee (or a tea) from anyone ?
I see that toast is available, too. Jolly Good.

Bear; have you considered going back to the AV with Baloo ?

'Morning, all. The terrorier and I are out for our morning constitutional and the rest of the day is busy enough that I may see you this evening or maybe tomorrow.

Morning all, enjoying a few good stories before I start tackling my writing projects.

That's one of my favorites.

Gosh, I haven't had real tomato soup in a coon's age. Can't even remember when the last time was. Oh well, if the tomato crop is decent this year I'll make some up. The King Arthur Flour catalog has a delicious looking tomato crumble recipe I'm also waiting to try.

Gosh, I haven't had real tomato soup in a coon's age. Can't even remember when the last time was. Oh well, if the tomato crop is decent this year I'll make some up. The King Arthur Flour catalog has a delicious looking tomato crumble recipe I'm also waiting to try.

I need a recipe--a good one. Grandma took hers to the grave.

I hate it when that happens!

My grandmother had a soup she made from spinach and tiny meatballs with beef soup bones. She never said how she made it, just put in some of this and that, she said. After she died my older sister spent several years working from memory recreating the recipe. Once she had it the cub found four different versions in a Knights of Columbus/Sons of Italy cookbook. It's called Italian Wedding Soup. Great stuff.

I haven't had sweet and sour spareribs in a while, or for that matter chicken noodle soup or Reuben loaf.

I hate it when that happens!

My grandmother had a soup she made from spinach and tiny meatballs with beef soup bones. She never said how she made it, just put in some of this and that, she said. After she died my older sister spent several years working from memory recreating the recipe. Once she had it the cub found four different versions in a Knights of Columbus/Sons of Italy cookbook. It's called Italian Wedding Soup. Great stuff.

When I read the first part, I knew it was the wedding soup. I love that stuff.

I haven't had sweet and sour spareribs in a while, or for that matter chicken noodle soup or Reuben loaf.

I made chicken noodle from smoked chicken the other day--with proper, fresh noodles and fresh herbs. Damn, it was good.

Need a shovel?

More like a jack hammer. There's a granite slab over her grave.

Spade! Spades are for digging. Shovels are for picking things up . . . like stable sweepings.

Oh, a rose is a rose is a rose. Jeez.

Nakeds'! :kiss::heart:

Spades, shovels, soup...I love soup....rich, thick veggie beef or thick, creamy seafood...yummm

bear_curled_up_in_den.jpg

Getting close to a baby bear is a lot safer than getting close to a swan. Those buggers are nasty!

I've never had the opportunity to get near ANY bear, but the local swans are a OK bunch (proximity to humans seems to have taught them that not all humans are bad). The trick is to keep low, not tower above them. A piece of bread, held between the first & second finger will be taken quickly, sometimes leaving a slight scratch feeling on the back & front of the fingers (my grand-daughter soon learned that swans do not have teeth). It's nice to be trusted by a whole family of swans. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back