Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Hmmm...might be better if she didn't go behind his back though :) But yes tis true! Also I agree with the fact that a lot a men just want it for their own visual pleasure!xx

I'm largely talking about women in unhappy marriages or relationships. By all means explore other possibilities with a partner, as long as everyone is agreed and understands the implications.
 
Very interesting thread. Hi y'all, I'm new here and just stumbled across this. It definitely strikes a chord with me.
 
Sorry. I didn't mean to rattle anyone's cage. My comment was largely intended tongue-in-cheek. It appears to me that there are a lot of men on this thread who like the idea of their wives/partners with another woman in order to satisfy their own selfish fantasies about threesomes. It has nothing to do with female desire or need. A married woman can fantasise or become involved with a younger woman independently - and without the sanction of - a male.

I missed the tongue in cheek. I was just concerned for the guy's wife whose husband was on board and changed his mind.

I see your point though. Men have their own agenda.
 
Sorry. I didn't mean to rattle anyone's cage. My comment was largely intended tongue-in-cheek. It appears to me that there are a lot of men on this thread who like the idea of their wives/partners with another woman in order to satisfy their own selfish fantasies about threesomes. It has nothing to do with female desire or need. A married woman can fantasise or become involved with a younger woman independently - and without the sanction of - a male.

Aren't all fantasies selfish? That's their nature basically. Wanting to sleep with whomever it is outside of a relationship has nothing or very little to do with our partners. Fantasies are about ourselves, what we want, even when they involve our partners it's about what WE want from our partner even if it's only a particular reaction. That's why it's so hard to bring them to life. Wanting to be with another woman has nothing to do with the man in our lives, even if we'd like them to share, we aren't doing it because of them, just including them in our fun.

I think we all, men and women, get a little crazy when it comes to our reactions to our partner's fantasies. Sexual orientation and desire is not the same as partnership/relationship desire. To be truly bi you'd have to be able to imagine a life relationship with the same sex, not just physical fun and friendship.

It's not just semantics either, I would not represent myself as bi because I couldn't be more than FWB with a woman so saying I was bi to a lesbian would be misrepresenting myself.

Just like a man wanting to play with another man doesn't make him gay, just horny and curious. Fantasies are just play and they are personal thus selfish. Taking someone else's fantasy personal is just a bit of craziness. In order to have a fantasy that's about both partners it has to be discussed and built together.

Me wanting to be with another woman has nothing to do with hubby and I would not want him there until I was comfortable with it myself. Having him and a woman would be about us or about him and about the other woman. Different head space, different play.

I don't hold his fantasies against him even the ones I don't care for, they're his and that he trusts me enough to share what he knows I won't care for is priceless to me.
 
We I've never been attracted to many women, I do have an interest in them but I prefer men. My husband knows this. But last year I met a woman that turned my world upside down for a bit. She was in a management position at a temp job and the second I laid eyes on her during the interview, I felt such a strong attraction to her. She was different from my usual preference, very masculine in many aspects but she had beautiful brown eyes and a gorgeous smile that could light up a room. It was hard to look at her and being around her made me so nervous, I could feel myself turning bright red every time she spoke to me. She was in a committed relationship with a woman though, as was I with my husband. I really regret not letting her know how I felt, I guess I didn't want to humiliate myself if she shot me down.
 
I had turned off images because my kids were hovering. I forgot how much more fun this thread is with the pics! :devil:
 
Im married and have an open marriage. While I mainly do guys, I have been with a few women at the same time as my hubby, since i have found myself attracted to women as well. Im unsure of my sexuality because of this, so go by Bi-curious.
 
Husband watching? Adds to MY fun also!

When I make love with another woman in the presence of my husband, the knowledge that he is there and enjoying what he is seeing enhances my enjoyment of the sex as well. And he says he feels the same sort of satisfaction when I see him making love with another woman. (Sex-bed fucking is an integral part of our sex play.)

To be sure, I have had female partners over the years who say they are not comfortable having sex with me with another male present, even their own husband. And there have been a few instances where the other guy would freak out at the sight of his wife fucking with my husband. To which I can only say, "If that is the case, sexual sharing is not for you, and you should keep away from it.."

Cheers. A good converation.

Kath
 
I have been thinking about doing some writing, so lets try this out here

to the woman I'm looking for?

Its early morning, the sun is just starting to come up. I slip out of your bed still nude from our love making the night before. I turn and look at you still sleeping, so amazing. I kneel down and find the "toys" from last night, I pick them up and carry them with me into the bathroom. I leave the door open. I learned my first few days with you never to close a door between us, unless the children are going to see me. I sit down on the toilet, and pee. I finish and wipe myself. I look over and laying on the ledge of the tub is a royal blue sports bra and a white pair of nylon soccer shorts (school colors, nice I think to myself) I reach into the hamper and find your dirty panties from yesterday pink silk a little big on me but I don't mind, I like to feel like I'm close to you when I run. I bring them to my nose and breath in deep. Licking my lips I slip them on. Then my shorts and last my sports bra. I brush my teeth. and wash the toys and put them in a drawer. I slip out of your bedroom quietly, and go downstairs its Saturday morning, your husband is already up. He slept in the guest bedroom last night because I was in your room.

He smiles as I pickup my phone and my ear buds.

"Good morning." I say softly.

"Good morning Jill." He reply's "4 miles in about 20 minutes?

I smile and say "4 miles with a warm up and a cool down in about 20 minutes, soccer tryout are in like 2 weeks."

"Have a good one" he says as slip on my shoe's and, open the door.

Its Saturday, and he will be at the golf course by the time I get back. He has always been so accepting of me, I remember when You asked me to move across the country to live with you and your family. You assured me that your husband wanted this for you. From the time I arrived he has been nothing but good to me giving us our space and always being so nice to me. I have to be honest, the nights you tell me to sleep in the guest bedroom still break my heart but I understand, and I knew going into this that was part of the arrangement. I know I have helped your marriage, because both you and your husband have told me a few times that things between the two you have gotten much better, since I arrived. It makes me happy to sort of help. Your children have also been great, they like they have someone to hang out with and play soccer with or video games, they have grown on me quite a bit. I do know my place, I am yours, we have not had like a formal collaring ceremony but I'm sure you panning it.

I smile as I run past one of the neighbors out for her walk with her dog. You told me her name but I really don't remember, I have met so many new people. I wonder if she thinks I am your niece, maybe like a nanny, or some type of exchange student. If she only knew how last night you had me bent over your bed as you were pushing you're feeldoe in and out of me, your hands on my hips holding me tight as I came for you. Or how right after then you lowered your self on my face and used my face and tongue to bring you to an orgasm. Then kneeling down as you had your Jilly lick your bottom until you came again. I think about yesterday morning. After I got back from my run and you were in the shower, you asked me to join you. I joined you in the shower, washing your hair, and your body. They you put your hands on my shoulders and started to push me down to my knees, I looked up at you and you nodded your head as I went to my knees.

We had talked about you wanting me to do this for you. I told you about my desire to do it. I just didn't expect it this morning. I looked up at you and nodded my head as I opened my mouth. Next came your golden stream. First hitting my cheek, then my nose, then my chin as you control your golden stream and start pouring it into my mouth. At first the taste is overwhelming. I try to let it pour down my throat and I fight the urge to choke. You turned your body and stopped. You looked down at me and let me catch my breath. After a few seconds I looked back up at you and nodded. You smiled and took your right hand and guided my chin to you. This time you didn't miss and your stream went right into my mouth a little slower this time. I managed to drink you down that time, taking short breaths through my nose. Once you had finished you pushed my face into your cunny and my mouth found your clit, you were so excited it only took me a minute to bring you to your first orgasm of the day.

I smile to my self as I round the corner to your house, and I start a medium paced walk, to cool down. I look at my phone and its 6:55. I'm 5 minuets ahead of schedule. I put my arms up over my head and steady my breathing. I take my shoes off in the garage. Like if figured your husbands car is gone, so I'm making breakfast for just the four of us. (Some people are suckers for McDonald's breakfast I think to myself) I get into the kitchen and splash some cool water from the faucet onto my face, then I wash my hands and start breakfast. Breakfast burritos will work, I find everything and need and whip them up. Your husband has already made the coffee, and I know just how you like it. I leave 2 burritos on a covered plate on the counter. If the kids are up they will find them, if they are not when they smell breakfast they will find them. I leave a note that says "breakfast."

I carry a try with your breakfast up the stairs and slip into your bedroom. You're already up with a cup of coffee and the paper. A twinge of jealousy hits me as I think to myself, your husband made love to you while I was running. I tell myself to calm down, that was part of the agreement. I smile at you and do a slow turn.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?"

well that's enough for tonight...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top