Marriage and BDSM

M

Mystic22

Guest
My husband was in to bondage before we were married and I started trying things about a year ago. He is the dominant and I am the submissive. I'm looking for more ideas to excite him. I don't like very painful stuff but a little is ok. Any ideas?
 
Hi, ive been submissive for several years, if interested I can offer a few fun ideas that don't involve pain but should be pleasing to most Doms. Let me know if interested. Thanks so much.
 
It's only behind closed doors. He has tied me to the bed, tried some breast bondage, and I don't like to see or talk but it still seems to get boring so not sure what more to do
 
Perhaps He would enjoy watching you prepare him breakfast while restrained in some way, grinning ear to ear as you watch him eat, and then politely asking how he would best enjoy using you to start off the day, after the dishes were cleaned etc of course? If the bedroom part seems to be getting boring, it might be time to work in excitement or submission in everyday activities?
 
There are two ways to go with bondage. One is that it's a means to an end, in which case you're looking for things to do with a bound body. Imparting pleasure, pain or frustration, mostly ;)
Try these google terms; practical bondage simple bondage

The other is that the tying up is what's important, google "shibari" in images-- with safe search off --for a glimpse of what the possibilities are. If this seems like something you want to explore, be aware that not all of it is easy or safe. Depending on where you are, there might be an actual organised group dedicated to sharing knowledge. Join fetlife.com and see what's in your area.

Of course, you can combine both ways-- love the bondage plus what you can do in it. ;)

One of my alltime fave websites; http://twoknottyboys.com
 
It pretty much has to stay in the bedroom cause I have kids.
Thanks for info I will have to look those up.
 
Not much to go on here but it sounds to me like Dominant and submissive (relationship roles) are being confused with Top and bottom (do-er and receiver of activities) in the bedroom.

If there is power exchange or some kind of service or authority transfer going on, as well as the physical bondage, then perhaps Dominant and submissive are still appropriate labels. There are MANY kinds of physical forms of play that are mostly sensation, with little pain involved. Knife play that is non-cutting, scratching, wax play. If you are both bondage enthusiasts, Google or Bing
Predicament Bondage to add some interesting twists into what you do. Making the bottom stand on tiptoes to keep pressure off her nipples (for example)... As she tires and her feet drop, the pressure (and pain) on her nipples increases, making her tiptoe that much higher... *rubs his hands gleefully*

What? I'm a sadistic fucker. I LIKE inflicting pain...
 
Back
Top