Jekyll's Apartment

Jekyll87

Virgin
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Posts
3,273
Welcome one and all. Some of you know me, some of you don't . This is my apartment and everyone's welcome. I move my stuff around a lot, from one room to another, so it might be a little messy. I'll give you a tour.....watch your step,


Living room
Where we all sit down for a nice chat and discussion. There are plenty of couches, chairs, loungers and what nots. There's a fireplace even, though only an electric one I'm afraid.


Idea room

This is where all the ideas for role plays are. It's mostly empty at the moment, and it's empty most of the time, because as soon as I bring something in here some one takes it out to the next room.


Play room
Well I like one on ones and small group ones. But I dabble in larger ones too from time to time. If you don't find the one I'm doing with you here, it's probably because its in the Attic or I haven't gotten around to shifting it into the apartment yet. Remind me and I promise to move it soon if it's the latter case.

One on ones:
Two Worlds, One Heart
Love is Blind
Coming Home
The Ride part two
To be mine
Runaway Princess
Forbidden Lovers
Dawn of a new day
LOST : Sinister Paradise
Elven Curse
Back in Time
More precious than pearls
Yes Daddy
Dragon and Phoenix
Mind if I borrow your lap
The Girl In White

Group ones:
Dreamweaver ((OOC))- by Annicka (It's not a group RP per se.It's something different. Check it out)


The Bedroom
You'll only get invited back here if you're especially good. Or bad as the case might be ;)

Well that's my humble abode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

What I'm looking for in a one on one SRP partner:

  • Use of punctuation, good spelling and grammar.
  • Witty, Articulate and literate.
  • Can post one paragraph at least (4-5 sentences). No one-liners unless needed for dialog.
  • Someone who likes a story to go along with the sex, not make it just about smut.
( I know I know...I stole this from some one. But I know she'll forgive me. But if you look closely, I did add 'witty' :D . So it's not really copying.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

What I don't allow inside my apartment :

  • Scat or bathroom antics
  • Any kind of bestiality
  • Any male on male action
  • Any kind of play with characters below 18


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Have a seat in the living room and pour yourself something from the coffe pot, tea kettle, or the mini bar if you'd like. I would offer some food, but I can't cook to save my life. You can order in anything you like though, the phone is right there. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people. So just step right in, the door is always open. Feel free to comment, invite, suggest, criticize, request or say hello to me.
 
Last edited:
Nice way to organize :D Your abode is very clean. -curls up in a comfy chair in the living room under a blanket-

I dont think you need to be ashamed of those stories just for the sake of being frisky. I've been thinking about doing the same thing.

Oh, I do forgive you btw. I should have thought of Witty. I love to laugh. Ok, back to making myself useful. -hugs!-
 
Nice way to organize :D Your abode is very clean. -curls up in a comfy chair in the living room under a blanket-

I dont think you need to be ashamed of those stories just for the sake of being frisky. I've been thinking about doing the same thing.

Oh, I do forgive you btw. I should have thought of Witty. I love to laugh. Ok, back to making myself useful. -hugs!-
Ooops. Saw this after I clicked the send button on the PM.

Its just that those RPs are one lines one without any real story to them. :eek:
 
I'm a bit ashamed of my posts in the Star Wars story I'm in. They aren't very developed. But we haven't even gotten to anything sexy yet. That's why I'm pondering hopping into something that is a bit more naughty right off. With semi oneliners. I don't think I can control my fingers on the keys once they get going.

I'm thinking about changing my sig...
 
I'm a bit ashamed of my posts in the Star Wars story I'm in. They aren't very developed. But we haven't even gotten to anything sexy yet. That's why I'm pondering hopping into something that is a bit more naughty right off. With semi oneliners. I don't think I can control my fingers on the keys once they get going.

I'm thinking about changing my sig...
I'm just going to reply here instead of trading quips in PM.
I still don't remember the golfing incident. So thanks for the somewhat description. She owned him ? Not my Jack ! Guess she'll have to give him lessons then.

And I want to be the one you use that char with. I mean it. :D We'll do one in the future, eh ?
 
Oh and I'd love to do something for my attic with you too. I can't promise it'll keep your keyboard clean, but I'll try. ;)
 
Great! I'll see if my little mind can come up with a worthy little scenario! I almost said dirty mind, but it tends to hide unless I'm really in the mood. It comes out for sure though.

Ah, The Golf. Jack is a good golfer for sure. But he starts on her about "Golf isn't just hitting the ball, it's percision." Then she bets him she can win, so they play on the big green field. She hits one really close to the flag, and then his stroke sends the ball way off to the side and into the jungle. You can see his "Oh crap, I'm losing face in front of the girl I'm trying to impress" expression. But I must say, Kate is hot in that scene. So is Jack. (I love when they have him shirtless). But putting that adorable woman in tight jeans and a tiny tank top would get ANYONE looking at her. Crap. I'm rambling!

-eyes flick back and forth- My keyboard needs to be dirtied up a little. It hasn't had any action here yet. Other than Kate being rubed down with a towel... Which was very sexy. You're helping me live out my Jack crush vicariously. -happy sigh-
 
You couldn't help PMing that you're answering my PM here instead of in a PM ?lol.

Hmm.....I don't know why, but I'll venture a guess and say that you are bi ?
You're seriously a dork. In love with a TV show. But I love dorks :D

And about the dirty RP, I dont find RPs doing that sort of thing to me. Too slow responses. Guess thats what IMs are for. But I'm sure you'll make a helluva good sex scene. So I'll take you up on that sometime in the future.
 
I'm hopeles. I know. Haha. No one is harder on me than myself.

As for possible plot development, Ben pretending to be Henry Gale hasn't made his arrival yet at this point. But the next day would probably see Mike running off to go after Walt and the followers finiding Ben in a net once they finally leave to bring him back. If you want to check it, it would be The Hunting Party.
 
Sorry, hehe. I meant to have it up sooner but my my memory lacking laptop slowed up big time, killing my internet connection and just keeping me from replying here. I'll post around at some other places and catch up with you soon.
 
I'm hopeles. I know. Haha. No one is harder on me than myself.

As for possible plot development, Ben pretending to be Henry Gale hasn't made his arrival yet at this point. But the next day would probably see Mike running off to go after Walt and the followers finiding Ben in a net once they finally leave to bring him back. If you want to check it, it would be The Hunting Party.
Heh I thought we weren't going to follow the series plot. I don't want to be reading lostpedia before every post you know. And I have no idea who Henry Gale is. We'll follow our own story. I promise to make it as interesting as the series' plot. Please don't make me read more.
* Goes on his knees *
Pretty please ? *bats his eyelids*
 
We aren't following the plot. But you asked about Ben and when he showed up, so I told ya :D

You don't have to read anything, silly! (I'm sure you're relieved. I never told you you had to read anything. Ask me anything and i'l tell you!)

Henry Gale was who Ben pretended to be when they found him. It's not important. And yes, following our own story rocks the boat in a good way. Still feel like getting kidnapped by The Others though? Or we can always accidentally find them. Bwaha.

As for what you asked me earlier and I don't think I answered, I'm certainly Bi-curious. I don't intend on cutting that curiosity out of my writing as long as the other person I'm writing with is comfortable. I'm not seeking that out at the moment, though. It'll find me when it finds me.
 
Its better if we accidentally find them I think. Of course they can kidnap us then but we'll see.
I wouldn't want to get kidnapped by the others though, if that is an option. We could stumble across their camp, and hide and observe. We may learn something useful.
 
And welcome motheroftears. Do stay for a drink. And thank you for overlooking my stupidity.
 
-while he's asleep, she moves objects around so he thinks that his apartment is haunted-
 
-walks out of his kitchen, chewing a pretzel-

Huh. That's really weird.
 
******. Just seeing if it lets me say that in the privacy of my apartment.
 
Oh em gee!! Jekyll you've stolen my brilliant crown *pouts* all I could come up with is Princess' idea thread....
*pouts*
 
Well as you can see....there are no ideas here :(

And I reconsidered. I can't join in on that again. Sorry. Its moving too fast and too weird. We'll do an HP one sometime in the future if you want.
 
Well as you can see....there are no ideas here :(

And I reconsidered. I can't join in on that again. Sorry. Its moving too fast and too weird. We'll do an HP one sometime in the future if you want.

Otay..... I totally understand. :)
 
Back
Top