Flirty Girl

mmm i know what i want to do to your socks... LOL ;P

might make them all crunchy though hahhahah

ohhhh thats a pretty dress you've got on .. oops you dropped your groceries... you'll have to bed down and pick them up :)

Okay It was a crazy vacation that I am tired of talking about after Friday's blog entry - which I got in with 7 minutes to spare to make it a legit Photo FRIDAY. It was close though. Thanks for everyone who sent me the kind words while I was away - made me excited to come back!!

Can't wait to do some new pictures this week in my new fun socks yay

as long as you get some part of your bare feet in the photo i'll be a happy pervert

Okay It was a crazy vacation that I am tired of talking about after Friday's blog entry - which I got in with 7 minutes to spare to make it a legit Photo FRIDAY. It was close though. Thanks for everyone who sent me the kind words while I was away - made me excited to come back!!

Love the look of innocence mixed with incredible sexxxxy pics

That's our Angel......a look of adorable sweet innocenct angel on the outside, but is a dirty naughty evil succubus on the inside:devil::heart:

Nice set of pics!

OK, I'm the new guy here - sorry- but where can I find the blog for this beautiful lady?

Lovely new pictures; AngelBell!!!!!!!!!

I think by this time most of my subscribers here know the main show is on the blog. Oh well, I'll throw these up here anyways for the newbies ;)

People that ask about the blog - I don't link it here in case I ever need to not have all this hanging out public on the internet. I send links freely but I prefer hilarious requests :) Entertain me and I will entertain YOU :D

Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
p1206

For the first time in WEEKS, my Inbox is clear and I am leaving feeling like things are in order. Maybe that'll make it not as bad when I return in a week.

And you know it's funny, I was busy all week (shopping, manicures, pedicures, packing, etc) and I thought to myself, "I should let people know I am busy and going on vacation" but then I thought "Get over yourself, no one misses you" and then after answering a ton of WHERE ARE YOU ANGEL PMs I am like.....awww.

You guys rock, Lit is an awesome community :D

Randoms :)

Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
p1296

Thank you for sharing

107. 108. 109. 110. 111. p1351

Sexy Lady I hope you enjoy my little gift. You need aindex so here you are. If you donot like it I will remove it.

:rose:

fred

Flirty Girl's INDEX​

Flirty Girl
1. 2. 3. 4. p1

Striped Stockings Anyone??
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. p83

Told myself I wouldn't tonight but..
10. 11. 12. 13. 14. p120

Panties?!?
15. 16. 17. 18. p163

Here's some boobs as an apology :)
19. 20. p205

New Story Today! So to celebrate here's Part I of me with my studded leather belt
21. 22. 23. 24. 25. p242

A little late! here is part two of my black studded belt
26. 27. 28. 29. 30. p279

Lace Sneak a Peek
31. 32. p316

It's still FRIDAY in Florida Happy Friday Guys n Gals!
33. 34. 35. 36. 37. p374

Mediocre Monday
38. 39. 40. 41. 42. p412

Thursday Tease...
43. 44. 45. 46. p449

It's FRIDAY!
47. 48. 49. 50. 51. p457

Magic Monday!
52. 53. 54. 55. 56. p509

Teaser Thursday!!!!
57. 58. p574

Still Friday!!
59. 60. 61. 62. p608

Tight Teen Tuesday
63. 64. 65. 66. 67. p653

Happy Friday!! (WONDER CORSET FRIDAY) OMG

68. 69. 70. 71. 72. p702

Happy Easter!!
73. 74. 75. p753

Quick Thong Thursday???
76. 77. 78. 79. 80. p838

Rainbow Socks
81. 82. 83. 84. 85. p873

More Blurry Pictures
86. 87. 88. 89. p936

Just 'cuz :)
90. 91. 92. p987

93. p1125

Secretary Saturday
94. 95. 96. 97. 98. p1206

Booba-pa-looza
99. 100. 101. 102. 103. p1277

Randoms
104. 105. 106. p1296

Back in Town!
107. 108. 109. 110. 111. p1351

112. 113.

page55 post 1367

This makes at least the 10th time I've been sitting here masturbating to your pictures since I first found your thread. These+this week's Photo Friday=total, mindless lust.

Good early morning Angel!!!your up kinda late aren't you?? I love your latest pics. Live the outfits you are wearing. Wondering if everything you put on look just as good? Always do top it off with your very captivating smile.

Good early morning Angel!!!your up kinda late aren't you?? I love your latest pics. Live the outfits you are wearing. Wondering if everything you put on look just as good? Always do top it off with your very captivating smile.

I am up late yeah but going to bed lol, Smiling for ya now ;)

Yay! Fred your Index makes me so happy btw, thanks <3 <3

Your welcome, I do enjoy doing it. Glad you had a nice vacation.

can't wait to see socks set.. sadly sock,sock,sock thread was deleted maybe I need to start a new one if I can get ladies to share.

btw maybe you would do a strip tease set after sock one.. yes I have a birthday on may 20 so I'm asking for ladies to do set for me that week.

hugs:kiss:

fred

Hey Gorgeous,

Glad that you are back and that your little misplacement turned out for the best.

I have to say that the "hi there" photo on your blog is stunning. Your eyes and your smile, just say so much more than "hi there" and I would love to oblige.

Hey Gorgeous,

Glad that you are back and that your little misplacement turned out for the best.

I have to say that the "hi there" photo on your blog is stunning. Your eyes and your smile, just say so much more than "hi there" and I would love to oblige.

Yeah I really liked that picture too. Here's a couple of those cute face pics of me :)

Last edited:
Back