Women who are into CFNM

Wednesday I cooked lunch (salad and pasta) for wife and me while she was clothed and I was nude. We both work from home and I had not gotten dressed after taking a shower. Fun!
 
I've always wanted to cater a party for my wife and her friends -- bringing them cocktails and appetizers and such on trays while I'm fully nude, or wearing just an apron. And they'd laugh hysterically at me, and maybe grope a little...
 
Okay, I love this. I did not know there was an acronym for it, had to google the thread title to find out what it meant. I am not sure why, but I love to still be dressed and him naked when we have sex. I find myself dressing with this in mind. Isn’t this half the fun of wearing a skirt? I think it is the idea of him being naked and me dressed puts me in charge. Like others have said, it kind of makes him my toy. My favorite is to get dressed for work, skirt, stockings, heels, hair, makeup, then let him fuck me. Then put on my panties and head off to work.
 
The one and only time I had indulged in CFNM has me totally hooked. I would volunteer for you if only I lived closer to you.
 
Okay, I love this. I did not know there was an acronym for it, had to google the thread title to find out what it meant. I am not sure why, but I love to still be dressed and him naked when we have sex. I find myself dressing with this in mind. Isn’t this half the fun of wearing a skirt? I think it is the idea of him being naked and me dressed puts me in charge. Like others have said, it kind of makes him my toy. My favorite is to get dressed for work, skirt, stockings, heels, hair, makeup, then let him fuck me. Then put on my panties and head off to work.

Mmm I love a woman who enjoys being in charge. So much fun to be had.
Being nude while she is dressed adds to the intimation and leaves me feeling vulnerable in a good way
 
General question for everyone who comes here, is this just a fantasy or are there women who are really turned on by it? I know, this is the internet, where men are men and so are half the women, so I'm skeptical that women are actually turned on by it. It's a wonderful fantasy, love to try it (in a very trusting, safe setting), but the objective part of me has it's doubt about whether it's real for the gals?
thanks,
:rose:
 
General question for everyone who comes here, is this just a fantasy or are there women who are really turned on by it? I know, this is the internet, where men are men and so are half the women, so I'm skeptical that women are actually turned on by it. It's a wonderful fantasy, love to try it (in a very trusting, safe setting), but the objective part of me has it's doubt about whether it's real for the gals?
thanks,
:rose:

It's supposedly real, although I have yet to meet anyone in real life who is into this.
 
Definitely a turn on for me. Would love to find lady or ladies who enjoyed it. Would love to perform......grins
 
A few years back while I was in Nashville I came across a craigslist post from a group of ladies looking for guys interested in stroking for a group. Of course I replied, and after quite a few emails back and forth to coordinate I went to their house for the evening.

Ended up being three ladies, definitely somewhat dom, and I think about 5 or 6 guys including me showed up. They went upstairs and had us come up one at a time, the room turned out to be their home "dungeon", lots of playtoys :D. They had their seats arranged around a simple wooden barstool (right at eye level for them I might add lol)...so I didn't waste any time, dropped my shorts and tshirt in the corner and sat on the barstool and started stroking. I had a leather cockring on, and they loved that...tried to make it last as long as I could (supposedly it was a "how far can you shoot" contest), had a great talk with them as I was stroking and one pulled her shirt up so I could have an attractive target :D...was enjoying it so much I forgot to release the ring before I came so it wasn't as powerful as I wanted it to be. First time for CFNM for me...hopefully it won't be the last...never did get an invite back, then I moved :( .

(Ladies, if you happen to be on here and read this, THANK YOU!! I'll remember that night forever!)

If anyone in Hawaii is interested in this feel free to give me a shout. :devil:

So, there are ladies out there, few and far between I'm afraid...but there is hope
 
great story

A few years back while I was in Nashville I came across a craigslist post from a group of ladies looking for guys interested in stroking for a group. Of course I replied, and after quite a few emails back and forth to coordinate I went to their house for the evening.

Ended up being three ladies, definitely somewhat dom, and I think about 5 or 6 guys including me showed up. They went upstairs and had us come up one at a time, the room turned out to be their home "dungeon", lots of playtoys :D. They had their seats arranged around a simple wooden barstool (right at eye level for them I might add lol)...so I didn't waste any time, dropped my shorts and tshirt in the corner and sat on the barstool and started stroking. I had a leather cockring on, and they loved that...tried to make it last as long as I could (supposedly it was a "how far can you shoot" contest), had a great talk with them as I was stroking and one pulled her shirt up so I could have an attractive target :D...was enjoying it so much I forgot to release the ring before I came so it wasn't as powerful as I wanted it to be. First time for CFNM for me...hopefully it won't be the last...never did get an invite back, then I moved :( .

(Ladies, if you happen to be on here and read this, THANK YOU!! I'll remember that night forever!)



If anyone in Hawaii is interested in this feel free to give me a shout. :devil:

So, there are ladies out there, few and far between I'm afraid...but there is hope

Sounds like a 'load' of fun. Its a big fantasy of mine. Hope you find some new friends.
 
It's supposedly real, although I have yet to meet anyone in real life who is into this.
But now you can say you have met somebody in cyber life who is into this! Here is my take on CFNM.

There are two distinct types of CFNM participation; sexual and non-sexual. Sexual CFNM are sometimes commercial and/or may include femdom. Also, there are the situations that begin with innocent nudity and get elevated sexually. If it does not include the consent of each participant, then it is not CFNM. There are many people, both males and females, who happily participate in these types of CFNM fun, which may include a: bachelorette party, girls night out, or Craigslist rendezvous. Many of these CFNM events include stroking, by either or both sexes, usually with a happy ending.

In contrast, there are also many non-sexual CFNM encounters. They may stem from either accidental or participant approved engagements. Even though these do not include sexual activity at the time, they may lead to fantasies later by any or all of the parties involved. The accidental meetings become CFNM when both the male(s) and the female(s) make a determination to enjoy the situation in which they find themselves.

I have enjoyed both accidental and approved CFNM experiences. The accidentals happened when I was on or near a nude beach, while the approved were in homes. In non-sexual CFNM fun and games, both sexes find pleasure just by the exhilaration of the nudity. It is very much an exhibitionist and voyeur experience. Both parties win!
 
sure

I'd love to strip down for a few clothed women. A few of my buddies in college used to strip for bachelorette parites, and tried to talk me into it back then. They said they loved it. I work out a lot and could probably still pull it off...nice thought - being admired and used like that.

Just yesterday I had five girls in my office break room joking about taking me out for a "5 on 1" group lunch activity. I just took a head count and said, "I could handle it" and they seemed to get a kick out of that.
 
why so few ladies?

There doesn't seem to be much interest from the Lit ladies in this thread. Maybe they get enough already? :devil:
 
I can't say I'm "into it." I'm into what it does to my husband, and ironically, he's never admitted to it. I found out completely by accident when I was trying to get even about something.

Some years ago, he wanted me to attend an investors' meeting for his company. I had been to one before. It was nothing but very old, old guys spilling drinks and talking politics. And I mean old guys. Some of those men were reminiscing about how much better meat tasted once they found fire.

Anyway, my husband insisted that there would be women there "this time." "And besides," he said, "Coughlin told me to make sure I brought you along."

We stepped into the door of that hotel ballroom and beheld the sight. Not only were Jason and I the only people born after Woodrow Wilson, but I was the only female in sight. I leaned toward Jason, and while smiling at those approaching to greet us, under my breath I told him, "You are sooo going to pay for this."

When we got home I dropped my purse on a side table, plopped down on the couch, crossed my arms and legs, and told him to "Get naked." I wasn't really sure where I was going with all this. I was thinking about edging him until he was just about to cum and then leave him high and dry. There was a bit or reluctance and argument from him about undressing, but I flatly told him, "You owe me."

When he dropped his underwear, his little cock was standing as erect as a flag pole. I gazed upon it, and then I looked up at him.

"Having a little problem down there, are we?"

"You just looked so beautiful tonight," he replied with a bashful grin.

He can't lie worth shit, so I kept sitting there, arms and legs crossed, staring at his standing cock, rocking my leg, waiting for it to go down. But it wasn't going down. He stood there quietly, and then sheepishly looked away. After about a full minute of this, his erection flexed and I realized he was getting even harder!

Well, I could keep going with this, but I've written too much already.

Before this incident I never knew that him simply being naked in front of me would be such a turn on for him. It isn't so much a thing for me, but I do like having all the control. I like that a lot!
 
Last edited:
Cool Idea!

I'm not sure if this counts or not, but sometimes I put on a cute little sundress and walk into the bathroom while my man is just finishing up his shower. I've always kind of wanted him to hoist me up onto the counter while he's still damp and naked, push up my dress, and fuck me like that :)

That's the cool thing about sun dresses! They are so inviting! A subtle way of saying CFM!
 
Maybe the female members of lit, on the whole, prefer to see a naked woman than a naked man...

Can't say I would blame them for that!
 
I have fantasized about this before and enjoyed reading stories about it.

Would love to find myself in a situation where a woman/women strips me down
slowly, knowing I don't have the will to resist and shyly love it.

Maybe in some kind of party situation where I'm the only guy and have the clothes
teased off me, not knowing which lady there would be taking something from me when.

Usually this fantasy of a party is either a group of mature women in their 40s and 50s and I'm like a party toy,
or it's all younger women, late teens and early 20s and they embarass me with snickers because they know they've
got me where they want me, and have all the control despite me being older.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy women my age or mixed ages doing the same thing either. :devil:;)
 
CMNF ?
Now I know what it is.

Yes, I did that quite a few time in my life.

I thought I was just a horny bastard!:)
 
hmm

when I was younger I had a older woman as a gf. One day she said she just liked to look at me. I got undressed and stood there and she just looked at me. It was a turn-on so I was rock hard. She asked me to stroke it. She watched it was very hot.
 
Back
Top