Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
over whelming anxiety this morning. *sigh* Alienation, loneliness, make no mistake people connect with me at a casual level. Perhaps had I not had a close relationship I could not miss what I had. Self loathing does not help.:(

It's clear to me that the majority of people who watch too much Netflix don't know how to spell properly.

It's clear to me that the majority of people who watch too much Netflix don't know how to spell properly.

Is that a Non Sequitur, or a Post Hoc, Propter Hoc statement?

Or is it that proper spelling isn't taught correctly?

Recently there was a spelling contest in the UK. The standard of the entries seemed to show that teaching correct (British) spelling is still possible.

Og

i just met my boss at a job site to deliver some drawings. I start driving back to the office, but the way back overlaps my route home from kung fu class, and I was lucky to catch my intentions before driving who knows how far out of my way from heading back to the office, and had to cut across three lanes of traffic like a jackass to do so...

Is that a Non Sequitur, or a Post Hoc, Propter Hoc statement?

Or is it that proper spelling isn't taught correctly?

Recently there was a spelling contest in the UK. The standard of the entries seemed to show that teaching correct (British) spelling is still possible.

Og

Every time I write out words like color or organize, I really want to adjust them and make them British. Nasty obsession. :D

I love Netflix. My roommate and I watch an episode or two of our favorite shows every night before we crash. I play movies or episodes while I do dishes and scrub down the kitchen. The difference between me and the other guys is that I can spell. :D ;)

My home PC isn't working. It's not getting any picture. The last time this happened I switched my monitor's connection from one graphics card to the other, and that solved it. I don't know what to do this time...

Where did my reply go?

My home PC isn't working. It's not getting any picture. The last time this happened I switched my monitor's connection from one graphics card to the other, and that solved it. I don't know what to do this time...

Yes you have. :rose: :kiss:

yes, agreed. welcome back. :rose:

and what a lil cutie he is! getting so big, my gosh. :) hug him for us.

Thanks guys. :rose::kiss:
He's a little over 2 and 1/2, weighs nearly 35 lbs already. He's a big boy, very smart too. Already knows his ABC's and can count to 12. Going to be a big brother 4 days before his 3rd birthday, at least in theory, lol. He loves hugs and kisses, an affectionate little guy. Not a mommy's boy nor a daddy's boy, though sometimes he has his moments for each of us.

Hi MrsDL. Good to see you again.

You too. :)

Going to try to check things out more often, maybe get some writing done too. Just depends on how things cooperate, right now not feeling so well so it's kind of hard but it comes with the territory, lol.

You too. :)

Going to try to check things out more often, maybe get some writing done too. Just depends on how things cooperate, right now not feeling so well so it's kind of hard but it comes with the territory, lol.

wb Mrs DL, He is a cutie. hope you feel better soon.

You know what's scary? When you've heard the tornado sirens going so constantly for the last 24 hours that even once it shuts off, you still (somehow) hear it ringing in your ears.

The ultimate earworm, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back