My Wish For Today

I wish my buddy didn't have a family thing today so that we could see Dark Knight Rises and then UFC 149 at the sports bar afterwards. It would have been a fun day, but instead I have to wait til tomorrow for half of it, and be alone for the other half :(

I may have to wash my internet string in strong Texan coffe, maybe that
way it'll stay up all night. :D

I wish all the wishers a very good day. :)

Thoughts & Prayers for the dead of Denver

Saw this; it seems appropriate:-

Attachments

• Aurora 1.jpg
    Aurora 1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 44
And I wish Babs would get to do what she really wants to do; it would take her mind off the time, energy, and money she needs for all the thinks she thinks she wants to get done. :devil:

And I wish, Sins, all the time, energy, and money to do the things she wants to do.

I like how you gentlemen think.:):kiss:

I wish your positive energy would wear off on me.

Gees! My wish for tonight is for everyone in NY and PA to be safe. These storms are wicked. And, I hope that one friend in Toronto is okay throughout the night, as well.;):kiss:

Gees! My wish for tonight is for everyone in NY and PA to be safe. These storms are wicked. And, I hope that one friend in Toronto is okay throughout the night, as well.;):kiss:

New Jersey doesn't get any well wises? We got hit too, you know. Had to avoid a downed tree or two on the way to work this morning, and saw plenty of lightning flashing around me when out last night.

New Jersey doesn't get any well wishs? We got hit too, you know. Had to avoid a downed tree or two on the way to work this morning, and saw plenty of lightning flashing around me when out last night.

Sorry, Thee! I had no idea. I'm so happy that you were able to post this morning.:kiss:

I'm painting Copenhagen red tonight along with a friend of mine. :nana::devil:

I wish all of you wishers a wonderful Friday night. ;)

Back