38M seeking a sissy to mindfuck and feminize online.

Theralyst

Virgin
Hey there kitten. You're probably a little shy, possibly a little geeky in a good way, maybe kinda young and still stuck dealing with circumstances where you can't really express yourself. You go through the motions of being a boy in your daily life because doing otherwise seems unthinkable, but deep down when you're touching yourself at night you know you're meant to be someone's girl.

Well you're in luck little flower, because I'm here looking for you specifically. I'm looking to play with you, shape you, mold you into a perfect little online girlfriend for my own amusement.

But don't worry. You don't need to get on camera, you don't need to have pictures, and while I may seduce you via voice chat at some point, you won't need to answer out loud unless you really feel like it. Hell I don't even need to know whatever boyish "real" name you're saddled with. I'm much more interested in the proper feminine name you'll learn to answer to and identify with. Your mom and your friends will never find out.

(Don't get me wrong, I don't mind pictures and I'm a sucker for nice legs, but if you're going that route then be cute and be real.)

Just be cute, enthusiastic, submissive in nature, and above all open both mentally and emotionally. This is the safest relationship you'll ever have, with no way of ever affecting your "real" life, so what have you got to lose? I'm more than prepared to get inside your little head, find that wavering gender identity of yours, push it all the way toward female and lock it in place.

If the above put hooks into you, don't bother responding to the thread. Just fire me a PM and tell me about yourself. Put a little effort into it maybe. I'm really only here looking for one ideal little sissy to play with, and the sooner I find out it's you, the better.

Last edited:
Reminder that I'm here looking for one really interesting sissy to make a long-term project of, even if it takes months to find them. Your response message should tell me something about you, things like how long you've felt this way, how you've explored these feelings, and so forth.

I don't need a biography or anything, but it would be nice if I could distinguish your response from the next by something other than username. Random one-liners probably won't get you very far.

I'm 6'0, 190 pounds, athletic body, light brown hair and brownish green eyes, I have been told that I also have very nice ass *wink* That's maybe because I have played football for 15 years.

Anyways, as the title suggest I am looking for a man who is at least 18 and max 40 years old who feels the desire to dominate over other men, who like to make masculine guy more feminine or who just looks for a hole for detailed roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there kitten. You're probably a little shy, possibly a little geeky in a good way, maybe kinda young and still stuck dealing with circumstances where you can't really express yourself. You go through the motions of being a boy in your daily life because doing otherwise seems unthinkable, but deep down when you're touching yourself at night you know you're meant to be someone's girl.

Well you're in luck little flower, because I'm here looking for you specifically. I'm looking to play with you, shape you, mold you into a perfect little online girlfriend for my own amusement.

But don't worry. You don't need to get on camera, you don't need to have pictures, and while I may seduce you via voice chat at some point, you won't need to answer out loud unless you really feel like it. Hell I don't even need to know whatever boyish "real" name you're saddled with. I'm much more interested in the proper feminine name you'll learn to answer to and identify with. Your mom and your friends will never find out.

(Don't get me wrong, I don't mind pictures and I'm a sucker for nice legs, but if you're going that route then be cute and be real.)

Just be cute, enthusiastic, submissive in nature, and above all open both mentally and emotionally. This is the safest relationship you'll ever have, with no way of ever affecting your "real" life, so what have you got to lose? I'm more than prepared to get inside your little head, find that wavering gender identity of yours, push it all the way toward female and lock it in place.

If the above put hooks into you, don't bother responding to the thread. Just fire me a PM and tell me about yourself. Put a little effort into it maybe. I'm really only here looking for one ideal little sissy to play with, and the sooner I find out it's you, the better.

I could not resist replying to your thread as I have always wanted to be feminine - since I was a small child. By nature I am submissive and love being told what to do. The only problem is my age as I am already 67 and therefore probably too old for you to change. Such a shame as I have nice legs.
http://imgur.com/AynaWv3 that's me dressed. Terri

Feminizing online

Hi, Theralyst.

I responded to your thread but without actually reading the whole text. Now I have and I must say that I do agree with many things there. I wanna be someone's online girlfriend, being played with and chatted. Having this romantic and loving relationship with a dominant man is perfect for my feminine bottom nature.

A little something about myself: My name is Yuri and I am 27 years old. I come from Estonia and I am very perverted and depraved when it comes to sex. I have been using Lit for sex stories for years not but became a member of its community in September and have been enjoying myself immensely.
In a last month or so I have discovered my homosexual desires and also the fact that I am a submissive bottom. I like to be dominated and I wanna be someone's property.
Being detailed and articulated is very important when it comes to online sex chat. I type with both hands and try to be as detailed and responsive as I can.
I hope that we can discuss this matter further. Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Last edited by a moderator:
mwm 2 be used

hope you are still interested in online fun. Have pics when we hit it off.

Rachael

Would love to get in touch your post tickets app the correct boxes i have in my mind and would love to delve deeper with you

Bump.

I've had lots of responses, some from what were probably perfectly good little sissies, but to be honest I'm very picky and would rather bide my time and wait for one I just can't resist. That being said, don't be intimidated. Remember, shy and inexperienced can be good things in my book.

Come on kitten, I know you're out there. You're probably the one reading this thread and thinking it sounds pretty good but that you'd be too terrified to actually respond. Just be brave, give it a shot, and before you know it I'll have you doing/thinking/feeling all kinds of things you couldn't imagine.

please

oh yes please sir yes please

Alas, I had found a really adorable little sissy via this post, but she seems to have lost her resolve after cumming in submission to a man for the first time. If you're reading this Audrey, feel free to get back in touch any time you like. The way you brought your whole self to the experience was exquisite.

For the rest of you sissies: The bar has been raised. Two or three lines about how you want to be a girl aren't going to cut it. I've completely put aside pics and real life, your words and feelings are literally all that matters.

Audrey, you silly little kitten, these little recurring panic attacks of yours are completely understandable for someone who feels their identity coming undone, but you need to quit deleting your accounts each time. We both know perfectly well that it's a few days later and you're peeking at this thread again while telling yourself that you're only having a little look.

Come get back in Daddy's lap where you belong and we'll talk things over. This part of you isn't going to go away just because you asked it to, especially now that you know how good it feels.

Also, bump, I guess.

Last edited:
Back