Pubic Hair Humiliation

in the past i had a heart plucked out of the otherwise trimmed hair (my idea, not the ex).

currently i just keep it trimmed unless Master is around to shave it for me. he doesnt like the idea of me doing it myself since i get razor burn.

youll have better luck doing a search online for pictures then asking for them here.

I use hair removal cream, cos I'm not that good at shaving and often miss a spot.

At least if I just smother on the cream, it gets all of it lol.

I heard somewhere that using hair removal cream on your pubes is a Very Bad Thing, but I don't remember where I got this information. Did you have any problems with this? If not, I might try it!

I keep reading this thread title as "Public hair humiliation", so I have all sorts of weird images floating in my head of looking at someone's hair and calling it poorly coiffed.

"Your style is dated. You are poorly coiffed. Your ends are split, you dirty whore-style, and you smell of cheap hairspray."

Or, as MIS suggested, it could be forcing someone to put the hair up in an awful style, and then javing them walk three laps around the mall. "Oh. My. Gawd. What did she do to her hair?!?"

Last edited:
I'd think if you wanted to embarrass a woman who usually shaved ro trimmed, make her grow it out and then wear panties that dont' cover it all and find a situation where people will see it sticking out. Personally I find that image sexy, but if she doesn't it would be embarrassing.

I keep reading this thread title as "Public hair humiliation", so I have all sorts of weird images floating in my head of looking at someone's hair and calling it poorly coiffed.

"Your style is dated. You are poorly coiffed. Your ends are split, you dirty whore-style, and you smell of cheap hairspray."

Or, as MIS suggested, it could be forcing someone to put the hair up in an awful style, and then javing them walk three laps around the mall. "Oh. My. Gawd. What did she do to her hair?!?"

BWAH!

*coffeespew*

You're more twisted than even I suspected. That's just wrong.

bj

I'm actually really intrigued by a full bush. I find it sexy in an alternative way. You know, a different standard of beauty and all that. Plus, it would be a hell of a lot easier to maintain.

But, my master likes it when I shave, but thinks it's okay (and sometimes a little cute) when I leave a little landing strip. All of my and my master's Dom friends say they wouldn't go anywhere near a girl who wasn't shaven.

It is an intriguing idea, though. I really like one of the previously mentioned ideas of having to shave an initial into your pubes and having to maintain it. It would be difficult to manage (with some letters, at least) but oh-so much fun....

But, my master likes it when I shave, but thinks it's okay (and sometimes a little cute) when I leave a little landing strip. All of my and my master's Dom friends say they wouldn't go anywhere near a girl who wasn't shaven.

Y'know, I prefer shaved too, but to go so far as to say that I wouldn't go near an unshorn girl? No. That's a bit much.

Y'know, I prefer shaved too, but to go so far as to say that I wouldn't go near an unshorn girl? No. That's a bit much.

Yea, I think it's a bit extreme too, but.... *shrugs* Preference is preference, I guess. Plus, all of our friends are under thirty, so it could be chalked up to young ignorance.

I shave because I'm allergic to creams and Master prefers me shaved but artistic pubes? Ain't gonna happen. I've tried leaving a landing strip but mine is always wonky. I couldn't maintain an initial shaved into my pubes if my life depended on it. Some girls are artistic and others, like me, can't draw a stickman that doesn't look drunk.

I shave because I'm allergic to creams and Master prefers me shaved but artistic pubes? Ain't gonna happen. I've tried leaving a landing strip but mine is always wonky. I couldn't maintain an initial shaved into my pubes if my life depended on it. Some girls are artistic and others, like me, can't draw a stickman that doesn't look drunk.

personally, i think drawing drunk stickmen is a talent in and of itself.

With shaving and waxing more common, being forced to be "hairy" seems more prone to having a feel of humiliation to it. Now, for many women in the more western cultural setting, being forced to grow their pubic, underarm or leg hair would be highly "humiliating" as it would be more embarrassing behavior. And in our culture, a shaved head might be very highly humiliating too.

With shaving and waxing more common, being forced to be "hairy" seems more prone to having a feel of humiliation to it. Now, for many women in the more western cultural setting, being forced to grow their pubic, underarm or leg hair would be highly "humiliating" as it would be more embarrassing behavior. And in our culture, a shaved head might be very highly humiliating too.

I agree totally with this. Daddy forbids me to shave or wax. In the winter I am not even allowed to shave alng my bikini line. Thankfully he does allow me during swim suit season.

I just don't get the current fashion of women being shaved clean - pubic hair is one of the things that make a woman LOOK like a woman and I have always found it attractive.

But as far as D/s goes, I have, once or twice, told a sub to shave and then write my name on her pubis before she went out for the day. It's not humiliating in the sense that people can see, of course, but it does generate a few shivers for the sub; going through her day, talking to people like everything's normal, knowing all the while that the evidence of her submission to me is right there on her body...

I like that idea. In a way it is like have your sub shave bare, and then write "SLAVE" or "SISSY" or "SLUT" on their pubes in perm. marker, then having them go hit on people, knowing that if they were to get lucky to get some action, they would be exposed.

... or do that just before she had to go for a gynae exam :D

Personally, i don't mind pubes, i actually have no choice! my wife rarely shaves, and wonders why i want her to, she thinks it makes her look like an underage girl.....this is not why i want her to shave at all, i want her to shave because i know how horny it feels to be completly bald down there, thats why i am usually always smooth shaven...and also, i don't know anybody that likes to floss while they eat :p

Back