Old Friends(closed for adwombat9966)

Jason woke up the next morning still wrapped around his wife. Kissing the back of her neck her hugged her and slowly disentangled himself from her. Grabbing a quick shower he dressed for work and grabbed some breakfast. He let both women sleep and set off for work. He had a lot to plan today. He had already booked the restaurant and arranged for flowers to be delivered to their house. Now he needed to find a couple of bottles of their favorite wine, pick up her bracelet from the jewelers, get some candles and arrange with Allie how best to present her and the room.

His day was actually pretty slow today and he was able to take a long lunch. He found the wine and bought 3 bottles, then made it to the jewelers and picked up her bracelet. It was a small white gold band with diamonds and her initials in her birth sign stone with a halo around them. He hoped she liked it. He then got a couple of dozen scented candles and got back to work.

That night after dinner while Angie was in the shower Jason sat down with Allie.
"Okay Allie here is my plan. Tomorrow I am taking Angie out to our favorite restaurant. I have booked a table for seven oclock and we should be out until about nine or so. I was wondering if you could help out back here by doing the bedroom up a bit. I bought some candles and perhaps you could set some up so the room looks good. I am also having some flowers delivered so you can use them as well, but please leave the roses on the table."
"Oh you are going all out aren't you. So how are you going to present me?"
"I was thinking of you having a bow around you while being completely naked. Maybe the bow being over your vagina. You could be stretched out on the bed just waiting for her, what do you think?"
"I think that is so sexy. I love it."
"I will be sure to make some noise as we walk up the passage and I will phone as we leave the restaurant so you can get ready."
"I can't wait till tomorrow to see her face. I still can't believe we are doing this, especially you."
"I love my wife and will do anything to please her. Well I guess we will see you tomorrow night then."
 
Angie and Allie met after work for dinner and some shopping. Angie wanted to pick out something special to wear for their anniversary dinner, and of course wanted Allie' s company and opinion. She already had his present tucked away in her lingerie drawer- she had bought two tickets to Hawaii and booked a luxury hotel for the week Jason was planning to take off next month. They had always wanted to go there, and she couldn't wait to give him her gift.

They had eaten at a nice liitle bistro near the mall, and were walking down the street, chatting happliy, on the way to Macy's and Victoria' s Secret. "I just have to tell you Ang, how much I like Jason...he' s just such a good guy! And funny, and cute, and obviously nuts about you. And, I have never seen you so happy"

Angie smiled and replied" God Al, he makes me happy, he's just the perfect guy for me . I honestly never thought I'd find someone like him." She sighed happily and linked her arm through her friend's. "What about you sweetie? I know you were seeing that great guy a while back...are you two still dating?" Allie grimaced, looking away for a moment, then regarded Angie seriously. "Well, that didn't really work out...I actually started to be infatuated with someone else, and cut things off to pursue...that person."

At this point they had reached the mall and Angie paused in front of the glass doors, and said excitedly "Ooooh, you never told me about this other guy, what's his name, are you still seeing him?" Allie laughed, looked down nervously, and said "Well, I was waiting for the right moment to tell you this....her name is Elizabeth." Angie stared at her friend, blinking mutely, digesting this information, unable to form a sentence. "I know, I know, believe me, I was as shocked as you. But honestly Angie, I think I always had it in me, and ever since that night we kissed, I' d been regretting pushing you away. I just could never bring myself to admit it."

Angie finally recovered her ability to speak, and hugged Allie lovingly. They talked about Elizabeth, and Allie explained how they had been each other's first female lover, and had only been together once. The experience had been wonderful, but left Allie questioning everything, and she had pulled back, not really seeing anyone seriously in the year since. She saw her move to Seattle as part of a whole new start, and she was open to whoever came her way. Angie took this all in stride, relieved to hear that she wasn' t the only one grappling with these issues. "God Al, just imagine if we had gone through with it....I never did get to have that experience. ..."

Allie hugged her again, kissed her cheek, and said sweetly "Well honey, stay open, and you just never know what could happen. Now, let's get in there and buy some scandalously sexy stuff." Smiling gratefully, Allie stepped out of the hug and moved to the door, pulling her friend along by the hand.
 
Jason was nervous. He had planned everything and had double checked it, but he was still worried that something could go wrong. They had both discussed it and decided that the morning was just to hectic for them to do anything special. They both had their jobs to get to and it was to much of a rush in the mornings for them to plan anything. Jason had time to kiss Angie happy anniversary before he had to bolt out the door to deal with an emergency at work. By the time he had sorted that out and handled most of the paper work it was lunch time. he had already informed all his foreman that unless it was a dire emergency he was not to be called that afternoon and they all knew why. He had a number of happy anniversary cards on his desk to prove it. At two oclock his phone rang. It was Frank his foreman at a building site downtown and one of his best, so he knew it was important. "Sorry boss but the big crane has packed it in and we are due to do the heavy lifting to the top floor tomorrow."
"No you did the right thing Frank. leave it with me. Continue on with today's jobs as if tomorrow is going to happen. Worse case scenario we loose a days work."
Jason hung up and spent the next two hours arguing with the hire companies maintenance department about getting a guy there that afternoon. finally he threatened to pull his account with them. As he was worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and was expanding all the time a guy was sent. He phoned Frank and got someone to stay back to help him out. "Your a legend Boss. Have a good night tonight."
Jason chuckled and headed home. He would just make it before Angie.

When Angie arrived home Jason had already showered and changed into his best suit and tie. His Dark black suit, white top and Navy blue tie really suited him and made him look ravishing. She almost took him there in the kitchen, but a quick look at the clock showed her she didn't have time for that if she wanted to look good for him. She ducked into the shower and then spent a half hour making herself look pretty. Walking into their room she took out her little surprise for him for later. A new Corset, Thong, and thigh high stockings. They were black and navy blue to match his suit with lace trim. Putting them on she felt so sexy she just knew she was going to have trouble containing herself during dinner tonight. She then slipped into her Little black evening dress and finally a pair of black heels. Picking up her black and gold handbag she walked out to meet Jason.

As his wife walked into the kitchen Jason whistled in appreciation. "Well I am going to be the envy of every guy there tonight."
Even Allie who had been sitting at the table keeping Jason company looked at her friend in shock. God Angie scrubbed up alright."OK you two, behave and no doing anything I wouldn't do. I expect her home no later than eleven young man," she said in mock seriousness to Jason. All three of them laughed as the walked to the door an Allie and Angie gave each other a kiss on the cheek.
"Don't wait up for us Al," she said as she waved goodbye. Allie just grinned knowing what was to come later that night.

Jason and Angie enjoyed a lovely meal at the restaurant. Afterwards Jason gave her the bracelet and she gave him the tickets. Both of them loved the presents and they shared a long kiss. Jason suggested they head home as he had one last present for her and Angie readily agreed.He made a quick call to Allie who told him the house was all ready and she would get ready now. All the way home she was rubbing his leg and teasing him but Jason just remembered he would be getting the final laugh and was able to put up with it. As they pulled up into the driveway Jason saw that the lights were off. "Looks like Allie either went to sleep or has gone out to give us some privacy," he said,"Either way it's good for us." Opening the door he turned on the light and let Angie in first. There sitting on the hall table was the dozen roses he had ordered. Angie rushed over and inhaled their scent. "Jason you know I love roses."
"Well that is why I ordered them," he chuckled.
"So is this my surprise," she asked wide eyed.
"Oh no," Jason smiled "That's in the bedroom."

Jason led her to the bedroom and had her stand in the doorway. "Happy anniversary darling," he said as he opened the door.
Inside the room was decorated with flowers and lit only by dozens of candles placed all around the room on nearly every available free space. Lying on the bed facing the door was a very naked Allie. Her breasts were proudly displayed but her pussy was covered by a big pink bow.
Angie stood flabbergasted in the doorway for a second before turning to her husband. "What do you mean."
"Angie you know in your heart that you have always wanted to be with a woman. When I heard your story I knew that and when I heard that Allie might have had a change of heart well I just had to learn if she would be agreeable. Turns out she has regretted not taking you up on your offer all those years ago as well. So I am going to help you ladies fulfill your wishes. So she is your present Angie, but you have to share her just like I have to share you. I hope that's OK."
Angie looked at her husband and then at her best friend. Slowly a smile spread across her face. "Jason I do believe we are overdressed," she said as she began to slip out of her dress and shoes. Both Jason and Allie grinned as he too began to hastily undress.

Jason's breath caught in his throat as he saw Angies new underwear and he immediately grew aroused causing his boxers to balloon out like a tent. Both girls giggled a little. "Someone likes your new stuff Angie," Allie teased.
"He better," Angie said wiggling her butt at her husband "I picked it especially for him. Now I believe it is time to unwrap my present."
Angie knelt on the bed on all fours and gently removed the bow from around Allies waist. Her completely shaven pussy was exposed to her view."Oh how beautiful," she exclaimed. Bending down she kissed it and tasted her friends juices that had leaked out. She tasted different from her own, a little more tart but still delicious. Angie decided she wanted more and dived into her friends muff and began to eat her with a gusto, using her fingers tongue and lips. She wanted to make her friend scream her name and taste her juices directly from the source.

Allie couldn't believe how quickly Angie had taken to eating her out and how good she was at it. Reaching up with one hand she began to play with her nipple while her other hand went to her friends head and tangled itself in her hair guiding her to the right spots to give her the maximum pleasure. Soon she was throwing her had back, moaning and groaning well on her way to her first orgasm.

Jason had watched his wife dive in and start to pleasure Allie and by her reaction she was doing a good job. The sight of her ass swaying to and fro and the look of bliss on Allies face was too much for him. Walking up behind Angie he pulled her thong to the side and slid his penis straight into her. He heard her groan into Allies pussy and heard Allie moan in pleasure at that. jason began to fuck his wife with long steady strokes gripping her hips and feeling the corset move under his hands. Looking into Allies face he knew he wouldn't last long.

Angie felt Jason enter her and was so excited she redoubled her efforts. She wanted to get her first taste of a woman before Jason distracted her to much and made her cum.

Allie was so close to cumming. Angie was driving her wild and the sight of Jason plowing into her was pushing her over the edge. She started to shake and mewl softly.

Jason picked up his pace. Plowing into his wife as the situation started getting to him. He had to admit this was probably the sexiest thing he had ever done. he could feel his balls start to tighten and he thrust long and hard into his wife.

Allie couldn't take it anymore and she came hard screaming Angie's name.

Angie tasted her first woman's juices and found out she loved them. She licked and swallowed every drop she could get her tongue on then felt her own orgasm rip through her. Screaming into Allies pussy she let go squirting all over her husband and the bed.

Jason felt his wife spasmning under him and through his cock as her walls throbbed, then he felt her juices shoot onto him. That was enough to send him over the edge as he blew his load deep into her and kept plunging in and out as he blew squirt after squirt into her. Finally he stopped and collapsed across her back exhausted still buried inside her.
 
They all laid there for a few minutes, panting, moaning, coming down together slowly. Angie caressed Allie' s belly softly, Allie's fingers played in Angie's hair, and Jason gingerly pulled out of Angie, crawling alongside her. She raised her head, resting her chin on Allie's leg, smiled at him and said "Best anniversary ever baby" smiling a wide smile. Jason leaned over, kissing her tenderly yet hungrily, then said "And it's only just begun". Looking up at Allie, he said "Right Allie?"

Allie lifted her head up, smiling at the both of them. Then, bending her knees and nudging Angie upward, she said "Oh you got that right. Get up here Angie, i want to taste myself on your lips." Jason watched appreciatively as his wife crawled over Allie's body, leaving a trail of kisses up her belly, sucking her erect nipples briefly before reaching her mouth. She gazed down into the beautiful face looking back up at her. She lowered her body onto Allie' s and kissed her slowly, deeply, passionately, holding her head like a treasure. They kept their eyes open, moaning softly together. Jason moved up next to them, running his hand lightly up Angie's back, and just watched this erotic sight before him. "So beautiful" he said softly. The two women continued kissing for a while, stopping every now and then to whisper lovingly to each other. "Mmm you taste so good" "I love how you feel" "You're so beautiful" "I've wanted you for so long"....

Allie finally pulled out of the kiss, stroking Angie's hair, then said "I want to go down on you, I want to taste you, eat you..." Angie moaned "Yes please" and sweetly kissed her one more time. She lifted herself up off of Angie and said to both of them, "Hmm, how should we do this? The logistics of a threeway...", giggling. Jason got up and sat against the headboard, saying " How about this" gesturing to Angie to come sit in between his legs and lean against him. "Oooh perfect" she replied, and scooted over to him, quickly removing her soaked thong. Then she kissed him passionately before turning and settling between his legs. She leaned back on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her, cradling a breast in each hand.

Allie crawled over to them, kneeling before them between their opened legs. She leaned forward, kissing Angie softly, then kissed Jason too, exploring his mouth briefly with her tongue. Then, smiling, she lowered herself down onto her belly, kissing her way down Angie' s tummy, then her inner thighs. Bringing her hands forward she parted Angie's lips and let out a deep moan "Oh fuck what a gorgeous pussy you have", and licked straight up her center. Angie cried out sharply, and Jason held onto her as she bucked and writhed, kissing her neck, massaging her breasts. Allie knew what she was doing, and she soon had two fingers curled up inside her friend, stroking her gspot as she suckled her engorged clit. All three of them were moaning now, and Jason was loving the view afforded him by his position.

Pumping her fingers hard and steady, she sucked eagerly on that clit until Angie was crying out, in the throes of another orgasm. As she arched her back, tensing up, Jason said "That's it baby, cum for her, cum baby, oh god you're so beautiful" And Angie let out a scream, then came hard, squirting into Allie' s mouth, splashing her chin and running down her breasts. Allie groaned and made some sounds of her own, greedily licking and slurping up as much as she could get. She stopped licking but kept fingering Allie slowly as the last waves of her orgasm subsided. Finally, she withdrew her fingers as Angie lay panting against Jason and sucked them clean. With a satisfied smile and a wink she said "You didn't tell me you were a squirter."
 
Jason looked across at Allie and grinned. "Well that was my little surprise for you."
Allie laughed and then looked down at what was between his legs. "Oh and I suppose that is your big surprise for me then?" she asked in a half mocking half serious tone. The truth was she was actually impressed with what she saw and a little jealous of her friend. Angie got to have this whenever she wanted and she hadn't had any in over a year and nothing like this in far longer than that.

Angie heard the tone in her friends voice and got an idea. "Jason honey could you lie down on the bed please."
Jason didn't need to be told twice and as soon as Angie had rolled off of him, he had positioned himself in the middle of the bed with his head propped up on some pillows lying flat on his back. His erection was lying flat against his stomach but Angie reached over and gave it a few tugs to make sure it was as stiff as it could be.
"OK Allie, Why don't you climb on up here and mount this bad boy. You won't believe how good it feels inside of you."
Allie's eyes lit up with pleasure and she scrambled over and straddled Jason's waist. As Angie held him upright and guided him in, Allie sank onto him and allowed him to sink into her to the hilt. Both of them moaned in pleasure as Jason hit rock bottom and hit her back wall just as his pelvis met hers. Levering herself up by her knees Allie began to rock herself on Jason's cock, plunging herself onto it again and again, building a nice easy tempo.

Angie meanwhile moved up Jason's body and straddled his face. "Time to put that talented tongue of yours to work again husband."
Jason grinned and set to work eating his wife out. Using his tongue to explore her depths and tickle her clit.

Allie and Angie had begun to kiss and explore each others bodies, playing with one another breasts and nipples, rubbing them together and taking turns to lick and suckle on them. They even reached between each others legs to play with their clits.

Jason felt both women begin to shake and knew their orgasms couldn't be far off. He knew he was the luckiest man on the face of the planet at that very moment. Suddenly Angie cried out and his face was covered in her juices as she squirted all over it. He tried to drink as much as he could but she was squirming so much it was almost impossible. Angie's screams and gyrations must have set off Allie because she was screaming as she began to cum all over Jason's Cock. This set him off as he moaned loudly into Angie's pussy and exploded upwards into Allies pussy. Her orgasm milked his cock as he continued to fuck her until finally they all fell into an exhausted but satisfied heap on the bed.
 
Allie opened her eyes slowly, blinking as the room came into focus. As she took in the room. and the two sleeping bodies next to her, she realized she had fallen asleep in Angie and Jason's bed. Scenes from their night together flashed through her mind, and she closed her eyes again, allowing her hand to find her pussy and stroke idly for a few minutes. She was still wet, and highly aroused. That was the hottest night she could remember having, ever. Just the fact that she and Angie had finally kissed, really kissed, again, and made love....she had loved every minute of it, and wanted more. She thought about waking them up for some of that early morning sex she heard them enjoying so frequently, but wasn't sure if Jason's request would extend beyond their anniversary night. She sat up a bit and looked at their peacefully entwined forms and decided to let them rest.

She slipped quietly out of bed and padded out of the room, closing the door softly behind her. After a quick pee and changing into her running gear, she went into the kitchen and got coffee and some toast going. As she waited, she sat at the kitchen table, checking her phone for messages. Her face lit up as she saw the Real Estate Agent for the nearby cottage had finally gotten back to her. She grabbed her toast and coffee as she left him a voicemail, letting him know she could meet him later that morning to see it.

After a few more returned calls she cleared her dishes, put out two mugs for Angie and Jason, then grabbed her keys and headed for the door. Today she was going to try that longer run Jason had told her about. It was a beautiful morning, slightly chilly, and a clear blue sky. She stretched out a bit, taking big deep breaths, loving the crisp smells of early morning. Then she straightened up and took up a slow jog down the walkway, and headed off for the park.
 
Jason woke up wrapped around his wife and one arm outstretched like it had been around something else. Blinking rapidly he sat up and looked around. Allie was not there. He hoped she had not become spooked and run away. Perhaps she had just given him and Angie their privacy to wake up in or she had just gone for a jog without waking them up. Whichever was the case they would all need to talk about last night. He had had a lot of fun and he was sure the other two had as well. The only thing they had to think on now was if that was a one of thing or would they like to make it a more permanent thing. Most guys would have been jumping up and down, drooling at the mouth nodding their heads by now yelling yes, but Jason was a little different. He didn't want to ruin the special bond he had with Angie. Sure Allie was nice and all but she wasn't his wife and he would never do anything to harm that relationship. He would talk it over with her first and see what she thought and go from there.

Looking down on her now though he had other thoughts. Glancing at the clock he knew he would have time. Nuzzling her neck he kissed her awake."Morning honey, rise and shine sleepy head. It's still a workday you know."
His wife playfully swatted his face. "Go 'way. Not getting up. Can't make me."
Jason grinned and slipped two fingers inside of her. Her eyes popped open and she groaned in delight. "You bastard, you don't play fair," she growled.
Giving her a couple more strokes Jason popped his fingers out and retreated to the bathroom. "You want more you will have to follow me." he called out laughing as he slipped into the shower and turned the water on.
30 seconds later Angie opened the door and slipped in beside him. "You better be prepared to finish what you started big boy or there's going to be trouble."
Jason just laughed and pushed her against the wall and entered her from behind. They both moaned in pleasure as he started to quickly fuck her like that as the warm water cascaded down their bodies.
this was one of their favorite ways to wake up,a nice quick fuck in the shower. Jason steadily picked up the pace as Angie reached down and started to play with her own clit. God she loved this. Jason was a sweet lover but sometimes she just needed to be fucked hard like he was doing now.
Jason began to really slam into Angie now. Occasionally causing her feet to come of the floor with the strength of his thrusts. He was almost there and with a few more powerful strokes he began to cum inside his wife. he could feel she hadn't cum yet so he kept pounding her all the while yelling his release. As he started to fade Angie shook and came hard, spraying him and the tiles in front of her with her orgasm. Jason found a second wind and continued to pump into her and finally the both leaned against the tiles spent, exhausted but happy. They let the water wash over them as Jason's spent member slipped out of his wife's pussy unleashing a river of fluids that the water washed away. Ten minutes later Jason kissed his wife. "We really do have to get ready for work you know," he said in resignation while he hugged her.
"I know," she said making no move to let him go.
"Jason felt himself getting hard again and looked down at Angie's cheeky smile. "I have a suspicion I am going to be late for work today," he grinned.
He was right.
 
After a rushed breakfast Angie and Jason kissed each other goodbye, heading off to their cars. Angie mulled over the night's events as she wove through rush-hour traffic, marvelling at the fact that she had finally slept with a woman. Chuckling to herself, she realized that meant she was no longer bi- curious. Did this make her bisexual?, she wondered. Not that she subscribed to labels. She knew one thing, and that was that she had loved being with Allie. Loved it. Everything about it, about her. She wanted more, and was wondering if there was room in their marriage for that, or if Allie even wanted the same thing.

And she was beyond thankful to Jason, who had engineered the whole thing, and never made it about him. Although she knew how much he had loved seeing her enjoy herself with Allie, and being a part of that experience. Hell, what man wouldn't have loved it? She sighed, feeling a rush of love and gratitude for him, and made a mental note to thank him in an explicit and sensual way.

Work flew by that morning, and an hour before lunch she got a call from Allie. She had an appointment to see that house in their neighborhood and wanted Angie to check it out with her. Angie had just enough time to finish up the editing job she had been working on and head over on her lunch break. She was excited to see the house, and also secretly looking forward to time alone with Allie. They had a lot to talk about.

She pulled up in front of the cottage a few minutes early, and saw Allie sitting on the front porch steps studying her phone. She looked up as Angie walked through the front gate and gave her a sweet smile. Angie met her gaze, returning her smile, and sat down next to her on the steps. For a moment they just stared at each other, almost embarassed, or as if unsure what to say. After all, last night, well, it wasn't anything they had encountered before, and there was so much they wanted to say to each other. It was Allie who broke the spell, wrapping an arm around Angie and pulling her into a hug, which they held for a long time. Pulling slightly out of the hug, Angie let her lips brush Allie' s cheek, and Allie turned her head, meeting Angie's mouth in a soft kiss.

Angie caught her breath, pausing for a moment, then returned her kiss, parting her lips slightly, allowing Allie' s tongue to slip inside. They kissed tenderly, intimately, quietly, for a minute or so, when they heard the gate swing open. Turning their heads in tandem they saw a fit young man in a suit striding purposefully toward them. He looked from one to the other and said as he extended his hand "Craig Bailey, nice to meet you lovely ladies. Which one of you is Allie Winslow?" Allie smiled, shaking his hand, and said "That would be me, nice to meet you Craig. This is my...friend, Angie." He smiled a large, bright white smile and winked knowingly at them. "Well, this house would be a wonderful starter home for a lovely young couple like yourselves. Shall we get started?"

There was a beat of silence, then Allie and Angie burst out laughing. Poor Craig just looked on as they struggled to regain composure, not understanding his mistake, or the fact that he had provided some much-needed comic relief in a moment of interrupted intimacy. Finally Angie managed to speak, saying "Oh gosh, sorry Craig, forgive us. We weren't laughing at you. But we' re not a couple. We' re old friends." The look of confusion on his face as he walked past them to the front door was priceless.
 
Jason had a busy day at work. He had to catch up on some of the work he had put off the day before and do his daily work as well. He was so busy that he almost worked through lunch and only a reminder from his secretary enabled him to grab a quick sandwich from the shop that he wolfed down at his desk while he completed paperwork.

Before he knew it , he heard the whistle blow for quitting time. Glancing up at the clock he saw that he had been sitting at his desk for the last seven hours. He only had a few more pieces left to do and he informed his secretary he would lock up when he was finished. An hour later he filed the last of it away and stood up groaning. He hadn't realized just how far behind he was on his paperwork. Hopefully with all of it done and filed he would have a bit more cash flowing in next month and those two new jobs could finally get started. Next month he would be finishing one job and as long as the job was signed off on he was expecting a big pay day. His business was looking up.

He exited his offices and locked up and headed home. He hoped the girls day had been as good as his had been, and that someone else had cooked tonight. He was famished and he really didn't feel like cooking when he got home. Still if no one was home he would just have to do it he guessed.
 
The little house turned out to be not so little after all. Like many houses in the neighborhood, it had been renovated and expanded in the microsoft-driven boom of the 90's. It was spacious and tastefully done, and Allie could barely contain her enthusiasm. Angie, however, told Craig that they would be consulting a construction expert on the condition of the residence and requested a time be made available for that. They said goodbye to Craig and Angie gave Allie a quick ride back to the house.

As Angie pulled up, Allie turned to her. "So Sis. Lemme just say. Last night was mind-blowingly wonderful. I was tempted to wake you guys up for rounds 4, 5, and 6 this morning. I just don't want things to get wierd between us, or you and Jas, or anything like that."

"Allie, don't worry, we are fine honey, and we will be. I feel it. No matter what happens. And damn girl, that was better than I ever dreamed it could be! I would definitely be up for more. Let's just see how Jason feels about everything, and play it by ear, okay?"

"You got it Ang. Now, I' m gonna make dinner for us tonight, you and Jason deserve a break from that. How does salmon sound?" They agreed on a dinner menu and hugged, then Allie jumped out, waving as Angie pulled off and headed back to work.

By the time Jason pulled in to the driveway, dinner was ready and being kept warm in the oven. The girls had the radio on and were siitting at the kitchen table chatting and enjoying a glass of the wine Jason had bought for their anniversary. A third glass had been poured and was waiting at his seat. Angie heard him come in and close the door and went to greet him, grabbing his wine glass as she stood up.
 
Jason had just closed the door when Angie walked up to him with a glass of wine. "Welcome home Honey. Allie has cooked dinner for us and we were just waiting for you to get home. Why don't you go freshen up and meet us in the dining room." With that she gave him his glass and kissed him on the cheek. Jason watched his wife's sexy ass sway it's way back down the hallway and dissapear into the kitchen. Grinning to himself he took a sip of his wine and headed off to the bathroom.

5 minutes later he emerged after washing his face and applying some more deodorant. He walked into his bedroom and changed his shirt and pants and then headed to the dining room drink in hand. Finding the girls chatting away he sat down in his usual chair and polished off his first glass and refilled it from the bottle sitting on the table.
"So ladies how were your days?" he asked as he relaxed back into his chair.
Angie smiled at her husband and raised her glass to him. 'Just another day at the salt mines for me dear. Although I did have an interesting lunch hour. Allie asked me to help her check out that little cottage we saw around the corner with her. I'm afraid we might have given the real estate agent a shock when he arrived," she laughed and Allie laughed right along with her. Jason looked between them puzzled waiting for someone to explain the joke. Allie finally took pity on him.
"Angie and I had been discussing last night and making sure nothing was going to become weird between us and well let's just say we ended up kissing a little and he decided to arrive at that moment."
Jason started to laugh too as he imagined the man's face at seeing two beautiful women sitting on the front porch kissing when he was expecting to find a client to show around.
"Oh I bet he was surprised. Then again he did get a treat getting to see you two kissing didn't he."
Allie continued giggling as she got up to get them dinner. Angie went with her and soon they were all enjoying Allie's beautiful salmon.

"So how was the house anyway?" Jason asked.
"Allie absolutely loves it and I have to admit that it looks really good. I just told the guy that we would need to have the place looked over by a structural engineer."
"Oh Angie you worry too much. The place is perfect, I'm sure there is nothing wrong with it."
Jason gave Angie a look and she shrugged her shoulders. She had not seen anything obvious then but still wanted him to take a look. Very smart of her, but that was his wife.
"You are probably right Allie, but let me have a look anyway. It's always better to be safe than sorry."
"I guess your right. How soon can you do it for me Jason?"
"Well I have just finished all of my paperwork, and I don't have much work on for the next few days, so if you could arrange to get the keys quickly I could do it in an afternoon."
Allie smiled. "I will phone him back first thing tomorrow and tell him I need those keys ASAP."
"Well now that is sorted what else have you two been chatting about?"

Angie and Allie exchanged a cheeky look and then Angie looked questioningly at her husband. "We need to have a little chat with you my dear husband. Allie and I got to talking today and we were wondering how you felt about last night?"
Jason looked at both of them and knew that this was not the time to joke around. "Last night was probably one of the best nights of my life. Don't get me wrong Angie, I love you with all my heart and always will, but something about last night was just special. I don't know if it was because Allie was such a special friend of yours or if it was just the occasion but I felt such joy being with you two that I would never regret the experience."
Allie and Angie both had teary eyes when Jason had finished and Angie got up and hugged him around the neck and kissed his cheek.
"Just when I think I have you figured out, you surprise me again. I love you you big lug."
Jason smiled and kissed his wife. "I love you too, but why the big question. I assume there is a point to this."
Angie sat down and reached across the table and grabbed Allies hand. "Allie and I have talked about it and we enjoyed it as well. So much so that we were hoping to make it a regular kind of thing between us. Of course we needed to know if you might be ok with it, but by the sounds of it we may be able to convince you."
Jason grinned at the two most important ladies in his life and leaned back in his chair. "Ladies I think I may be able to be persuaded." This promised to be a very interesting night.
 
Angie beamed at Jason, then raised her wine glass. As Allie and Jason raised theirs, she said "A toast. To you my dear husband, for making all my dreams come true." They all clinked glasses, then took turns toasting one another. Eventually they finished their meal and Jason got up, offering to do the clearing up since the girls had prepared supper.

When he came back in Angie and Allie had their heads together and were talking quietly, smiling at each other. "Now what are you two whispering about over there?" he asked playfully, walking back to his chair. Angie winked at Allie and stood up, walked over and intercepted Jason, kissing him before he could sit down. At his questoning expression, she said "Jas, we want to thank you for allowing us to fulfill our fantasy, and I especially want to show you how grateful I am to you, for you."

As she spoke, she began unbuttoning his shirt and jeans. He widened his eyes at first, looking from one to the other, then, seeing their smiles, he relaxed. She continued "Last night was all about me, and Allie....tonight is all about you" She reached into his pants, pulling out his erect cock, and said "Now, if you' d be so kind as to take off these pesky clothes, I'll have you take a seat." She gestured to the dining room table, an evil grin playing on her lips.

"Well, certainly my dear, I' m happy to oblige" he replied, quickly shedding his clothes and hopping up onto the edge of the table. As he did that, Angie and Allie also took off their dresses, and both women now stood before him in their lingerie. He looked at them and said "Well, and I thought last night was a once in a lifetime opportunity"

Angie stepped in between his legs and kissed him softly, taking his cock in her hand, and said "Don't you love being wrong sometimes? " As she kissed him and began to move her hand on his shaft, Allie moved in behind her, sweeping aside her long dark hair, kissing the back of her neck softly. She moved her arms around to Angie' s front, cupping one of her breasts in one hand and slipping the other into her panties. Jason's arms went around both of them, pulling them closer in. Soon they were a moaning, writhing tangle of arms and limbs.

As they began to get heated, Angie pulled out of the kiss, saying "Hmmmm, I think I need to do something about this big throbbing cock..." and she began kissing her way down towards it. Meanwhile, Allie had pulled Angie' s panties down and gotten onto the floor. As Angie kneeled and started tonguing and kissing Jason's swollen cockhead, Allie stretched out on the floor and scooted up until her head was in between Angie' s knees. "Have a seat, why don't you" she said coyly, and opened her mouth as Angie lowered herself down. Their collective groans echoed around the room.

Allie stroked and fingered herself while she explored Angie' s folds with her tongue. Angie slid her mouth up and down on Jason's shaft, cupping his balls witb one hand, moaning as Allie worked her magic. Jason was talking to both of them, moaning and breathing fast, his hands in Angie' s hair. His grip tightened as the eroticism of the scene hit him and he felt a surge of arousal shooting through him. They were all incredibly hot for each other, and it wasn't long before Angie started to buck on Allie's mouth. As Allie continued to suck her clit, she cried out on Jason's cock and started to cum. Allie's hips lifted and she let out a muffled cry as well, her fingers a blur on her clit.

The sights, sounds, and sensations of the both of them in the throes of ecstasy was too much , and Jason pushed Angie off as he exploded, grunting and swearing. He came onto her chest and belly in spurt after spurt, and the three of them rode out their orgasms, panting and moaning.
 
Jason was the first to recover and he gazed down at the two beautiful women before him. Deciding it was his turn to pleasure them he hopped off the table and looked around. He had a few ideas he had been dying to try out and maybe with a little help he could try out one or two tonight.

He opened up his liquor cabinet and took out a fine port wine he had been storing in there for several years. Pouring about half a scotch glass he then replaced the bottle and placed the cup in the middle of the table. By this time the girls had started to stir and he helped them both to stand. Although a little wobbly on their feet, both still looked at each other and at him with lust in their eyes. It was definitely time for round two.

Jason guided Angie and Allie to the edge of the table and had them sit down. Picking up the glass he ran his finger through it then lightly traced his lips and then repeated the process except he did theirs. Then he leaned in and kissed first Angie and then Allie then he indicated that they should kiss each other. Allie was the first to break the silence. "Wow what is in that glass? That is potent stuff Jason but it tastes divine. Sort of a woodsy taste but sweet and fruity all at the same time."
Jason laughed at her reaction and lifted up the glass to swirl the deep rich almost syrupy liquid around. "This my dear is 30 year old port expertly handled."
Angie's eyes widened. She knew her husband rarely drank out of that bottle and here he was with half a scotch glass. "Jason are you sure about this?" she said indicating the glass.
"Don't worry my dear, it is not as if it will be going to waste."

Jason applied some to each of the girls nipples and then slowly licked it off. Oh the combination was divine. He then applied some to Angie's and invited Allie to lick it off and she lapped it up with relish and licked her lips clean. Of course then it was Angie's turn to lick some off Allie's nipples. She took her time making sure to get every last drop and by the time she was finished Allie was moaning and squirming. Now Jason grinned a little devilishly. "Angie it's time for you to lay down my dear. Allie you can lay down beside her please."
Both girls laid down on the table so their heads were at one end close to one another while their pussies where at the other.
"Just perfect," began Jason "Now I can have my desert." He picked up the glass and poured a small amount down his wife's belly and on her pussy. Then he leaned down and started to lap it all up. By the time he got to her pussy she was moaning and squirming and the second his tongue touched her outer folds she bucked her hips and thrust forward onto his face, groaning in lust. Not wanting Allie to feel left out Jason reached out beside him and slipped two fingers inside her and started too gently play with her. Soon she started moaning and playing with her own breasts as well.

Jason's tongue began to lap up all the spilled port, working it's way inside of his wife's pussy and tasting the mixture of her juices and the exquisite port. It was a heavenly mix and he searched for more lapping everywhere. Soon he found her clit and worked it over getting it spotlessly clean. Angie was moaning and thrusting into him but he lifted his head and inserted two fingers into her and gently began to masturbate her, just keeping her on edge. He grabbed the cup with the hand that had been in Allie after licking his fingers clean and then drizzled the liquid down her. Then he set to work on her. She was far more responsive than his wife and he wondered if that was because she had not been getting regular sex. Her moans and groans soon filled the air and when his tongue hit her outer folds it was all he could do to keep her pinned down with his one hand. She tasted different to his Angel but it was a nice taste and he found himself wanting it as much as his wife's and he ate her out with as much energy as he had Angie. She bucked and squirmed beneath him and when he cleaned off her clit she was so close to orgasm that she was practically shaking.

Jason stopped what he was doing to Allie and her eyes flew open and her hands reached for him. "Now Now little one don't worry you will like what is next." Jason had kept his hand inside his wife but now he withdrew it and grabbed her by the waist. Flipping her over so she was lying on top of Allie and their pussies were grinding together he grinned. "Now this will be fun." He quickly entered Allie and began to fuck her in a slow steady rhythm. Allie who had been so close to cumming before immediately threw her head back and began panting as her orgasm began to rapidly build. Angie not to be left out lowered her head and began to suckle on her friends breasts. This added stimulation was more than Allie could take and she came hard Throwing her head back in a silent scream and panting. Angie continued to play with her breasts as Jason continued to plow into her all through her orgasm. As she came down Jason slipped out and entered Angie causing her too cry out in surprise, then delight as he began to fuck her hard just the way she liked it. An added advantage was that each time he entered her his balls would hit and rub on Allies now sensitive clit causing her to gasp in pleasure, rapidly bringing her back up to the boil again. Both women began to kiss, their tongues exploring each others mouths as their hands roamed their bodies, caressing and scratching as feelings of lust overtook them. Jason continued his hard assault on Angie's pussy knowing she had been close to orgasm as well. Sure enough he felt and heard the tell tale signs of her impending orgasm. Her pussy had begun to tighten and try to milk him as she always did when she got close and her breathing had become very rapid, suddenly her head came up and Angie screamed "Oh god yes..Fuck me Jason...Fuck meeeee," as she exploded and squirted everywhere. It was one of the biggest Jason had ever experienced with his groin soon being soaked, the table, Allie and Angie herself. Jason hadn't stopped fucking his wife just as she had requested and he soon felt a familiar tingle in his balls. A few strokes later he pulled out an inserted his cock between the two women's pussies and began to hump there. The result was he was fucking the tops of their mounds but causing untold friction on their enlarged clits as he moved back and forth through the tops of their pussies. Both women cried out again as did Jason as they all approached orgasm again, Angie going for a multiple as she had yet to fully come down from her first. Jason picked up the pace and suddenly he shot his load up into the bellies of his favorite girls. He continued to pump hard and soon Allie was crying out below him as she orgasmed, shaking and raking Angie's back. That was enough for her as she exploded again coating all three of them in another layer of her sweet juices.

Jason collapsed back into his chair as the two girls embraced exhausted on the table. He wondered if the night was going to hold any more surprises and if he would survive it if it did.
 
Angie and Allie lay wrapped in each other's arms, cooing and whimpering softly, coming back from their orgasmic trances together. Slowly they unravelled their legs and got up slowly, Angie rolling off of Allie, then giving her a hand and helping her to sit up. As Allie sat up, she looked at the two of them, laughing quietly and shaking her head in wonder. "Holy fuck, if that wasn't the hottest thing I' ve ever done...you two are incredible" . She hopped down off the table, steadying herself with her hand, and leaned in to Angie, kissing her softly, then moved over and kissed Jason as well.

"I' m a sticky mess" she said, gesturing with her head toward the bathroom "I' m gonna hit the shower, in case anyone' s interested in joining me." And with a satisfied smile she turned and walked off toward the bathroom. Angie settled herself sideways on Jason's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him sweetly. "Hmmm what do you say? Shall we join her, or let the girl catch her breath?"

Jason rubbed his hands up and down Angie's back, regarding her thoughtfully, then said, "Well Angel it's up to you, but I certainly wouldn't mind having you to myself for the rest of the night. We could let her have a peaceful shower, then have one of our own and crawl into our bed and snuggle. As incredible as this sex was, and as much as I want more in theory, I think I' ve had all I can take for the evening."

Angie chuckled and hugged him closer. "That's right, you' ve had quite a day haven't you. Well alright, Allie and I wil have mercy on you....tonight." After kissing him lovingly once more, she stood up and started gathering the clothing that had been scattered all about the room. Jason watched her for a moment, then stood up too and walked over to her. "Here let me take those, I' ll put them in the hamper if you'll go grab our robes. By then Allie should be done and we can hop in." She handed the clothes to him with a grateful smile and turmed to fetch their robes from their bedroom. He watched her walk away, an appreciative grin on his face.
 
Jason stood up with a small groan. Now he knew he was getting a little older. Only a full day's work and two times after dinner. Admittedly two great times after dinner but still, and now his body was protesting. The shame of it all. He used to be able to work all day, fuck all night, then work another full day before needing sleep. Ah youth it was so fleeting. Still he was doing okay he thought thinking of the two women he had just had sex with. Hell he was doing more than okay he was doing fantastic.

Walking into the bathroom he saw that Allie had left and Angie was just getting into the shower. He followed her in and soon they were cuddling under the warm water.
"Have I told you lately how much I love you Honey," Jason whispered in Angie's ear.
"MMM yes," Angie replied giggling a little as Jason's unshorn whiskers tickled her ear. "But you can tell me again, I don't mind."
Jason chuckled as well then gave her a tight squeeze before reaching for the soap. Lathering his hands up he began to wash his wife's back, gently massaging it at the same time. Angie moaned as her husbands magical fingers found the knots of pressure in her back and soothed them away. Jason continued to wash/massage her body, her buttocks, legs shoulders and neck, stomach and even her breasts. He kept it non sexual but Angie still responded to his touch.
"Uh Uh Angel not now," Jason told her handing her the soap, "Relaxing time remember. My turn."

Angie smiled wryly but her husband was right. She started from his shoulders and tried to massage some of the tension out of them. After being with him for so long and having him massage her so many times she had picked up a few things and soon Jason's muscles relaxed and he began to moan softly. "Getting a lot better at that Angie."
She just grinned where he could not see, pleased at his compliment and continued to wash his back. She didn't try to massage him here she just washed nicely, pressing into him with her naked body and giggling a little as he moaned. She washed the rest of his body, buttocks, legs, arms, chest stomach and then teasingly his penis that stirred in her hand.

Jason was enjoying his wife's ministrations and was half asleep when she started to wash his cock and balls. His eyes flew open even as he felt himself responding to her touch. Moving her hands away her drew her into a deep kiss. "Let's go to bed first shall we," he growled as they broke apart. The shower was off and they were both dry and in bed in a matter of minutes. Jason drew his wife to him and she snuggled down into his arms laying her head on his broad chest. Somehow in the few short minutes of getting out of the shower and getting into their bed things had cooled down.
Angie ran her fingers through the light fuzz on her husbands chest. "I love you my husband," she said wearily as her eyes started to close, the days activities finally catching up to her.
Jason leaned down and kissed the top of her head. " I love you too," he said and felt her lips curl up in a smile on his chest. Cuddling her with both arms he leans back and soon follows her to sleep, a smile on his face too.
 
Saturday morning Angie and Jason got up before Allie, and by the time she came in to the kitchen, breakfast was ready and a steaming mug of coffee was waiting for her. She smiled appreciatively, sighing as she sat down to join them, and said "You know, I' m really going to miss you two when I move in to my new house."
"You mean you'll miss having bed and breakfast service, with two lively hosts?" Angie replied, winking at her friend as she sipped her coffee.
"Hmmm, yes, and that's not even the half of it, as you know. I sure could get used to having you two around."
"Well Allie, you know you'll be welcome here anytime, and since you're staying in the neighborhood, we'll expect to be seeing a lot of you, right honey?" said Jason, looking at Angie happily.
"Oh, of course, and speaking of which, did you get the keys from Craig, Allie? We can go over after breakfast if you like, so Jason can do his inspection. "
"Yes, I have them, and he said anytime this morning would be okay. "

They finished breakfast and cleaned up, then made their way over to the house. Since it was a nice day they decided to walk, and they chatted about ideas for the house as they walked. Once inside the gate, Jason told the girls to head on in while he inspected the outside first. They spent a bit of time in each room, taking measurements, talking about furniture, painting, and design ideas. Allie would be going back East to pack up her house as soon as she could, and was getting excited imagining herself settled in here.

As they talked and moved about the house, they had a new ease, a familiarity between them, that of lovers. They allowed their hips to brush together as they walked, an arm to drape around a hip idly, fingers to entwine and release, and looks to be held for that extra beat. They both enjoyed it, and were standing close together, looking at the fireplace and mantel when Jason came in to the living room. He paused briefly, taking in their intimate yet casual stance, and marveled at the beauty of the two of them together.

They heard him come in and turned toward him. "Well, how does it look out there, Mr. Expert?" Angie asked playfully.
"Oh, no major problems, but I did find some areas that need maintenance. I' ll write everything up for you when I' m done, and we can discuss all the issues then. So far so good though."
Angie was about to respond when her phone rang. She reached for it and said "Oh, it's Mom, I' ll take this outside, be right back." And she hurried toward the front door, leaving Allie and Jason to themselves.
 
Jason glanced across at Allie. "Well she could be awhile. When she and her mother start talking they can go on for hours. Why don't you give me a quick tour and I will see if anything pops out at me before I take a thorough look later."
"Oh sure Jason," Allie agreed "And then maybe you could have a look at the house." Jason paused for a second before mentally going over that again. Finally it clicked and he looked at Allie who was standing looking at him with a 'Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' expression."Funny Allie," he smiled ,"but let's take that tour."
"Spoilsport," she said poking her tongue out at him and winking, then giggling she led him into the house.

After a quick look the house seemed pretty good. Nothing nasty leaped out at him. There were a few small cracks but in a house this old it was to be expected. He would still check them out though. He needed to check the kitchen and Bathroom more thoroughly and get into the roof but it looked pretty good. Just as he thought Angie hadn't joined them either. As he and Allie made their way back to the kitchen he hoped everything was okay. He may tease Angie about her and her mother but she normally didn't talk this long.

He was talking to Allie about what they needed to do next when Angie came bounding back in. "I hope you didn't wait for me because I have to dash of to mother's. I know I promised," she said seeing their looks, " but believe me this is an emergency. I will be back by Tomorrow afternoon, so you two don't misbehave too much while I'm gone okay," she teased as she ran out the door. "See you tomorrow."

Jason looked at Allie wondering if she had heard the same thing he had. Had his wife just given him permission to fool around with her best friend without her! She must have because he saw the same look of shock on Allie's face as he was feeling on his own. Then he saw a sly smile cross hers before she quickly turned away. Woah. Was she really thinking about this. Grinning in spite of himself Jason had to admit it would be nice, but could he actually do it. Well his wife had given him permission and it wouldn't be like he would force himself on her. Hmm perhaps he should play this one by ear. Meanwhile they had an inspection to finish.

"Allie could you show me the bedrooms now. We really need to have a good long hard look in them together."
 
Back
Top