Attaching pics to my thread

brunette1989

Really Really Experienced
Help someone!!
I'm trying to attach pictures to my post via the advanced reply blah blah, I've done it plenty of times before, but it won't let me upload some of the pics I want to because it says they're already in my old thread, which has been deleted.
Also I want to post a pic here that i posted in another thread but it won't let me do that either

Help a girl out someone??

Help someone!!
I'm trying to attach pictures to my post via the advanced reply blah blah, I've done it plenty of times before, but it won't let me upload some of the pics I want to because it says they're already in my old thread, which has been deleted.
Also I want to post a pic here that i posted in another thread but it won't let me do that either

Help a girl out someone??
Go to USER CP and find ATTACHMENTS on the list running down the left side of the page.
click on that and you should find a list of all the images you've uploaded. You can link them as URLs from there--no need to upload again. (never done that with a deleted post but it's worth a look.)

Go to USER CP and find ATTACHMENTS on the list running down the left side of the page.
click on that and you should find a list of all the images you've uploaded. You can link them as URLs from there--no need to upload again. (never done that with a deleted post but it's worth a look.)

I took a look at my attachments before I posted the question here. They're not there. I deleted them ages ago, maybe about a year ago when I had my thread deleted. So it's strange..

I took a look at my attachments before I posted the question here. They're not there. I deleted them ages ago, maybe about a year ago when I had my thread deleted. So it's strange..
you'll probably have to use an off site host for them then and link them with the URL

Or you could rename the images on your computer then upload them again, IIRC.

That is apparently a bug in the system. PM Manu with details, links, etc.

Back