TS, crossdressers and Shemales

Phoseman

Really Experienced
I am not Bi or gay. But I do get really turned on looking at pics of TS and Shemales. I think it is my desire to CD with my wife and my love of wearing/looking at Pantyhose? I like to imagine myself in those outfits, I do find it very sexy? Not here really to figure out why, just enjoying the boards.

I am not Bi or gay. But I do get really turned on looking at pics of TS and Shemales. I think it is my desire to CD with my wife and my love of wearing/looking at Pantyhose? I like to imagine myself in those outfits, I do find it very sexy? Not here really to figure out why, just enjoying the boards.

Hi! Nice to meet you! I hope you're able to make all your fantasies come true.

Although I am not TS, I do like to wear lingerie and ladies' clothes when my wife is out for the day. She has no idea I dress, or that I take photos of myself whilst dressed. She does know I wear panties all the time!

You sound like my husband. He wants to go out crossdressed with me again. I did allow it once.

Julie

Although I am not TS, I do like to wear lingerie and ladies' clothes when my wife is out for the day. She has no idea I dress, or that I take photos of myself whilst dressed. She does know I wear panties all the time!

same, although my wife doesn't know I like to wear panties as often as I can! she knows I've dressed up before, years ago, but not that it still do it and like to turn people on with it!

Just checking a couple of pics

Attachments

• black 5.jpg
    black 5.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 266
  • black 2.jpg
    black 2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 219
I am TS but in the other direction, F2M. I got rid of all my womens clothes as soon as I had enough new stuff.

But we kept all my lingerie for my boyfriend! Which I love. Between us gender roles are no boundary. :p

Me its more of a lingerie fetish. I do not look fem, or try to be, its more about the sensation and look of the lingerie. I do like the taboo thrill of it as well. Been dressing since 11 in Mom's stuff, then started buying my own at 18. I love slips, long nylon nightgowns, full cut panties, stockings, robes, teddies, etc. My exwife hated it, current tolerates it but is not into i, but does not care if I dress alone. Would love to dress with another lingerie lover, "one who knows."

Hi i always had a thing for shemale, i my job they hire a trans this summer she is like 20 and verry cute i would not mind sharing her bed :)

Back