The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not. If they tried to say otherwise, they were the dumb one. What was the issue?

Geh. They say I'm behind on my bill and won't let me work out a compromise with them. The lady got even more sour when I tried to ask why she was using a calendar with such odd settings.

Geh. They say I'm behind on my bill and won't let me work out a compromise with them. The lady got even more sour when I tried to ask why she was using a calendar with such odd settings.

Ugh. I hate our payment policies.

Ugh. I hate our payment policies.

The website said back on the 12th that my payment was due, but not until the 15th.
"Yes."

But you want to charge me a late fee BECAUSE today is the 15th and just shut off my phone, so you want more for that, too.
"Yes."

Today is the 15th. How am I late?
"Because you're 60 days past due."

But its not 60 days.
"Our billing says it is."

Buuut its not 60 days.
"According to our computers, it is."

Can I get paid that way from work? I'm supposed to be paid every two weeks, but I'd like to round up to get 4 weeks' worth in the first 2 weeks of the month, please.

The website said back on the 12th that my payment was due, but not until the 15th.
"Yes."

But you want to charge me a late fee BECAUSE today is the 15th and just shut off my phone, so you want more for that, too.
"Yes."

Today is the 15th. How am I late?
"Because you're 60 days past due."

But its not 60 days.
"Our billing says it is."

Buuut its not 60 days.
"According to our computers, it is."

Can I get paid that way from work? I'm supposed to be paid every two weeks, but I'd like to round up to get 4 weeks' worth in the first 2 weeks of the month, please.

Did you have a past due balance prior to the bill that was due today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back