Lynn's Kink Bingo

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,364
I've been challenged so here I am. :devil:

My grid

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5



****

Grid #2

B1 I1 N1 G1 O1
B2 I2 N2 G2 O2
B3 I3 N3 G3 O3
B4 I4 N4 G4 O4
B5 I5 N5 G5 O5
 
Last edited:
Following suit, this is just for me as a reference.....
****

The rules as they currently stand;

This game is open to any creative form, or combination; prose, poetry, drawn art, photography.

1) Create a thread in the challenges forum, entitled "yourname Kink Bingo" and I (or someone) will upload your card in the second post. (If you don't receive one soon, PM or email me! )

2) The guidelines for entries are; 100 word minimum for fiction. In poetry, anything goes. A picture is worth a thousand words.

3) The erotic focus of your story should be the given act. You may address the act in any way you wish, in any setting, with any combination of performers. Feel free to discuss any kink you aren't getting a handle on, or suggest stuff that I've missed, in this thread.

4) The wild card (centre square) is a choose-your-own-fun - you can pick an act from the list, or use some favorite that you think was UNFAIRLY left off the list.

5) To make a line bingo, you must write five separate stories - either four + wild card (centre square) or a line of five.

6) To make a blackout, you must write 25 separate stories (24 given acts + one wild card choice). (see rule 7 for exception)

7) You may count one postage stamp story * or one set of simultaneous line stories ** towards your blackout, but not both.

8) Postage stamp stories and simultaneous line stories do not count towards line bingos.

9) You must complete at least one bingo before writing Extras.

10) You can reuse a square on your bingo card as many times as you like - you can use the same corner square to make a postage stamp story, a bingo line, and an X, for example, as long as you write the same act in three separate stories.

11) You can request a new bingo card after you've completed a bingo, and you can keep requesting new cards for as long as you keep completing bingos.

12) If you don't like your initial bingo card, tough.

13) You must make a bingo on your card before you can start playing for extras, and before you can request a new bingo card.
SCORING:

100 points: Finish a line through the middle (4 acts + 1 wild card centre square choice)
150 points: Finish a line NOT through the middle (5 acts)
100 points: Finish four corners + centre square (wild card )
300 points: Finish an X pattern (8 acts + 1 wild card centre square)
2500 points: Blackout (fill out your whole card, 24 acts + 1 wild card centre square choice)

Extras: (Advanced Players Only!)

250 points: Postage stamp story *
500 points: Five stories on two simultaneous parallel lines **

*A postage stamp is created by taking one corner of your card, and writing a story that includes all four elements in that corner.
** Simultaneous line means that you write five stories each including elements from two squares, on parallel lines.

There will be two months from the beginning of each heat till the end. Or not-- keeping productive is really the point...
 
Here you go, lovie!
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-16.jpg
    Untitled-16.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
I'm posting a few in random order since I'm doing the full card.
I've chosen to do blurbs for the most part.
Writing sex isn't my strongest area now days.

****
fucking, against the wall

Kyle had her against the wall before the door closed all the way. Need fed by hours of teasing on the phone had his body on fire for her. He crushed his lips against hers in a kiss meant to command. Nikki shoved his shirt up and raked her nails over his heated skin. Juices flooded into her pussy as he cupped her bare ass under the short skirt she wore just for him.

The sound of material ripping penetrated her brain seconds before the cool air hit her nipples. Kyle’s wet mouth latched onto a tight bud as she tried to keep herself from falling. Nikki’s hands explored his body as he drank from her aching breasts. Whimpers of delight blended with the moans from deep in their throats.

He dipped a finger into her creamy cunt as his thumb found her clit. His engorged cock drooled where it rubbed against her leg. The need to stroke him was so intense she sobbed when she couldn’t reach. Kyle kept her pinned to the wall as his throbbing cock took the place of his fingers. His control was almost gone as he brushed against her swollen lips.

Nikki wrapped her long legs around his waist as she took his mouth in another burning kiss. He buried his length in her pussy until his balls slapped her ass. His mind reeled with it all as he pounded deeper. Nikki arched into his sweat-covered body and screamed as her orgasm crashed through her. He slammed deeper as long streams of thick white cum filled her cunt. Slick bodies clung to each other as they caught their breath.

Kyle felt Nikki untangle herself and stand in front of him. The room was silent for a moment but for the hum of the air conditioner unit. With a grin, she took his hand and led him to the bed.

****
fingering

“You’re so beautiful,” he said as he gave her a soft kiss.

His hands slid under her shirt and ran along the curve of her naked breasts. Their bodies swayed to the soft music coming from the radio. The moon and stars provided the only light. Her moans echoed across the sparse countryside as his thumb ran over her nipple.

“Tommy,” she whispered, “you’re driving me insane.”

She felt the cool air on her skin as Tommy bunched her skirt up at her waist. Jane spread her legs when his fingers trailed over them to cup her mound. Her knees buckled the second he dipped one into her aching pussy.

“You like that? Does your pussy want more?” he asked.

Jane whipped her head up and down as he teased her swollen lips and clit. “Yes.” The one word came out in a hiss.

Tommy covered first one hard nipple then the other with his mouth and drank from them. His hand never stopped pounding her creamy center even when she sunk her nails into his skin. Her impending orgasm had his fingers working faster and driving deeper. He loved watching Jane lose control this way.

“Oh god,” she said in a tortured voice. “I’m going to …”

Jane’s words trailed off as she stopped thinking and just went with the intense feelings in her pussy. Tommy felt the clenching of her muscles on his fingers and grinned. Hot fluids drenched his hand at the same time she screamed out in ecstasy. It was several minutes before he moved.

“You are so hot,” he said to her as she licked her own juices off his fingers.

****
virginity,celibacy

She stared at the calendar with tears in her eyes. The red marker still sat on the desk where she’d placed it so many months ago. His picture mocked her from the window ledge nestled amongst the trinkets he’d sent her. Janet still found it hard to believe it was May already. What did she do with herself in all that time she wondered?

Janet looked around her apartment and saw nothing that brought her happiness. The single pair of shoes by the door looked sad and lonely. She slept in the small bedroom and kept the door shut to the master suite. Even the big screen television sat unused in a living room she only ever walked through. Tyler was missing from everyplace.

Except she knew he remained in her heart forever. He’d promised her he would return and she believed him. Janet pictured the two of them standing at the door on that cold dreary day that he’d left. Tyler had spent hours making love with her before his comrades arrived and swept him away. She understood the importance of his work and accepted it.

Days and weeks blended into months. The nights were long as she ached to have strong arms holding her. Her body craved the heat and passion only another human could bring to her. Janet found that even her toys did little to put out the burning need in her body. She remembered the way he satisfied her like nothing else could.

It was always Tyler. That day he’d promised to return she’d held him close and made her own vow. Janet would wait for Tyler. It didn’t matter how long it was. Her body could scream at her every single day. She didn’t care because she would be here when Tyler came home.

Janet looked back on the calendar and added up the time. It was almost eight months now. Yes, she thought about finding someone to ease the hunger for a night. She was human after all. Janet ran her finger over Tyler’s picture and shook her head. She’d wait until he came home even if that was next year.

****
fucking, missionary

The wind howled through the trees and whipped the snow around in the air. Bill watched the storm from the window inside the cozy cabin in the woods. He heard his wife Nancy in the kitchen and smiled. Work was hectic but she’d convinced him to spend the week here. He’d learned soon after their wedding not to argue when she had an idea set in her head. Almost thirty years later and he loved her more than ever.

Memories of their honeymoon ran through his head. Their cruise to Alaska and the week in Paris flitted through as well. They both enjoyed traveling and spending time together. The faintest stirrings began in his groin and he sighed. It seemed they never found time to make love when one or the other wasn’t tired anymore. Nancy was right when she said they needed this trip.

“You look rather pensive over there,” Nancy said.

She stood near the fireplace and waited for his reply. Bill always looked so stressed to her and she worried about his health. Spending this week here was her way of getting him to relax.

“I was remembering some of our vacations from over the years.”

“I loved each and every one of them, too,” she said before taking a seat on the leather sofa.

Bill checked the fire and then sat down next to his wife. She curled up against his chest and looked into his eyes. The last time they’d made love was weeks ago and she longed for his touch. Her fingers slipped under his shirt as she placed a soft kiss on his lips. His groan was more of a growl as he pushed her back onto the cushions.

Their hands tangled trying to get his zipper open. Nancy ripped her shirt and jeans off while Bill lowered his slacks. His fingers shook as he slid over her body and rubbed his swollen shaft over her mound. He buried himself in the depths of her creamy center as the storm raged on outside.

****
voyeurism

He was fucking her from behind. I could see them through the curtains as I crept up the driveway. Each time he slammed against her ass a shadow moved on the ceiling. I leaned on the fence to wait until they finished. It was both erotic and wrong at the same time. Every so often, I looked around to be sure no one noticed me.

His hands moved from her hips to her tits. I wondered what they would feel like. She wore loose clothes when I was around so it was hard to tell. Tonight I could see they were big and firm. My cock twitched at the thought of being in there and touching them.

She turned her head to whisper something to him and he stopped. Now with her flat on her back, he plunged inside her and started to fuck her again. Long legs held him close while her hands scraped along his back. I could hear their moans even though the window wasn’t open.

My hand was on the front of my jeans as I saw him ravish her. They were wild for each other. My cock begged to be touched here in the dark. I saw his back arch at the same time I heard her scream out. Sweat poured off his face as he pumped his cum into her.

The couple collapsed together on the sofa as I stood by the fence with my cock in my hand. Never before had I watched anyone fuck. It was such a turn-on that I was about to cum. A few more strokes and I emptied myself right there in the driveway.

Now I knew what she hid underneath her baggy clothes when we worked together. I looked through the window only to see an empty sofa and disappeared into the night.
 
dirty talk

Whispers in the night
Erotic, hot and wild
Aching to be your bitch
A constant craving
For teeth on my nipples
Pound my pussy
As I scream
Own me with your cock
His fantasy
To be her bitch

****
mirrors

“Can you feel me behind you?”

“Yes,” he hissed. “Oh god, I do.”

“See how we fit together, skin to skin, my hands exploring,” she whispered in his ear.

“Touch me, please, Lorrie, help me.”

“Wrap your fingers around your cock, baby, show me how.”

One strong hand closed over his swollen shaft while the other cupped his balls. His groan began deep in his throat as he began to stroke.

“Feel my breath on your neck …”

“Fuck.” Jason tipped his head and swore. She made him ache when she was like this.

“… scraping your hard nipples and …”

Her words had him so crazy Jason thought he would pass out soon. His hands moved faster on his throbbing cock.

“I love the way your body responds to me, baby, don’t you?”

“I don’t know how you do this to me. My legs are so weak.”

“My thighs are right there, cupping your ass, holding you,” she told him in that same soft voice.

“Yes, I feel them, so good, oh god.”

Her fingers crept over his as he jerked himself off to her words. “I know, baby, it’s amazing. You’re so sexy touching yourself for me.”

The tortured look on his face matched the sounds he made as she took him higher and higher.

“Feel me squeezing your balls and sac in my palms making your throbbing shaft drool for me.”

The images filled his head and took over his body. He called out her name as long streams of thick white cum spurted out of his cock. Chest heaving, legs shaking, hands trembling, he stood in the bathroom, alone, yet once more picturing her behind him as they pumped his cock together.
 
fucking, doggie style

“Jack, look at this book I picked up today,” Lisa said as she plopped onto the sofa next to her husband.

He looked up from the paper he held long enough to give her a smile and went back to reading the sports. Lisa’s interests in books ranged from gardening to cooking and crafts for the most part. It amused him to watch her try to imitate a picture from her latest find. Somehow, her creations never looked the same or seemed to be edible.

His attention stayed with the local news and sports until he noticed the silence. Lisa never kept quiet when it came to explaining her latest interest to him. Jack folded his paper and turned to his study his wife. Her black hair hid her face as she sat with her head down looking at the pages on her lap.

“So what is it this time? Are you going to learn embroidery or knitting?”

“This is important stuff.” Jack laughed as Lisa smacked his arm and went back to reading.

His mouth moved in a silent gasp as he took in the bold heading and explicit pictures on the page.

“Where did you get this?” he asked.

“A friend, um, recommended it the other day,” she said in a distracted voice.

“Do I know this friend?”

Lisa just gave him a strange look as she shook her head yes. “Look.”

Her finger rested just above an illustration that appeared impossible to duplicate to Jack. Yet the image of trying it with his wife had him rock hard in seconds. He nuzzled her neck while she flipped the pages in almost slow motion until she stopped altogether. Lisa turned to him and arched her back in delight as he opened her blouse.

“I have an idea for that book.” Jack whispered his thoughts into her ear and waited for her reply.

The devilish grin on her face was all the answer he needed.

“Oh, god, Jack.” Strong fingers gripped her hips as he slammed into her from behind

“Page ten says …” Lisa tried to speak but the pounding from his cock had her thoughts scrambled. “It says to … mount your lover …”

Jack looked over her back at the sexy pictures just in time to bury himself deep inside her trenches. Hot cum exploded out of his cock. Her words trailed off once more as her orgasm flooded her pussy.

The sex book lay under her chest, forgotten, until later. “Maybe we don’t need the book after all,” Lisa said as they finally fell asleep.

****
fucking, cowboy/girl

“Hey, Rand, what’s his name?”

“Jessie, hi,” he said with a grin. “This is Dancing Shadow.”

The Palomino’s black eyes captivated her. Jessie felt as if they read her mind and she blushed when the golden horse nudged her shoulder. She followed the hypnotic motion of the brush as it slid through the long silky mane. Jessie imagined Rand’s calloused fingers running over her skin in much that same way and shivered.

“He’s beautiful, Rand.”

Dancing Shadow began to lose patience when Rand stopped his grooming to stare at Jessie instead. His sudden step to the side caught Jessie off-guard and knocked her into the corner of the stall. Rand was at her side mere seconds later as she tried to catch her breath.

“Jessie, oh god are you okay?” Rand asked in an agonized voice.

She shook her head a bit before speaking. “That’s one fucking big horse you have, cowboy.”

****
leather, latex

She slithered around the pole with a seductive smile as Brad watched. The black leather gloves trailed along hips and curves as she danced to the pulsing beat of the music filling his head. Her skin glistened and he imagined a trickle of sweat making its way between her luscious breasts.

Jillian let her petite frame snake across the cool wood floor. A firm cheek rolled onto his bare foot for mere seconds before she twisted away. Teasing fingers pulled down the zippers on her red leather stiletto boots. They landed in the corner with just the slightest kick. She saw his gaze follow her legs as she used the pole to pull herself up once more.

Brad felt the energy emanating from her. A tug on the leather string and her bra joined the forgotten boots. Gorgeous pink nipples begged for attention. Her fingers wandered over her chest and disappeared into the tiny thong covering her mound. A quick move released the Velcro sides to leave her naked. Three slow steps took her to his side where he now stood waiting.

“Do you approve?”

The message in his eyes earlier told it all. Brad picked her up and dropped her onto their huge bed. “Darlin’, if you’d kept that up any longer I’d have embarrassed myself right in that chair.”

“There’s nothing like soft, warm leather to turn a man on,” Jillian said with a grin just before he sunk into her creamy center.
 
group sex; three

The party was loud and crowded but Max felt as if he was alone in the world. His recent divorce knocked his confidence and self-esteem to the ground. All the so-called friends he’d had disappeared right along with his bank account. They all believed the lies his scheming ex-wife told them and thought he was scum now.

He was here because of a co-worker. Jordan always encouraged him to get out more. He kept inviting him to join his group of friends. The two were about the same age and seemed to have a lot in common. Max gave in and came along to this summer cookout so he didn’t have to hear any more. Now he wished he’d just stayed in his dreary apartment with a six-pack of beer instead.

“Isn’t she gorgeous?” Jordan asked as he walked up to Max.

“Who, Jordan? There must be twenty women here and half fit that description.”

“I didn’t think you’d noticed, buddy,” Jordan said with a grin. “So how about I introduce you two?”

“It might help if I knew who you meant first,” Max replied. “Besides, how do you know this woman would even want to meet me?”

“She asked me to come over here.” Jordan leaned closer as he spoke and pointed across the room. “See the brunette in the short blue skirt?”

Max somehow knew without looking who it would be. He’d noticed her earlier when she’d danced with another girl. The way they’d held each other he’d assumed they were a couple. It didn’t stop him from imaging his hands on her curves, though.

“Hey, you’re ignoring me,” Jordan said when Max remained silent.

“She’s beautiful. Won’t her girlfriend get jealous if she talks to me?” Max asked.

“Why would Chloe care who Megan talks to? You’ve got me confused, buddy.” Jordan tried to piece together what Max was saying but didn’t have a clue.

“I saw them dancing. They have to be a couple,” Max said in a low voice.

“Man, I can see it’s been a while since you’ve been anywhere. Women dance together all the time but it means nothing. Those two are best friends but I guarantee they love men.” Jordan chuckled as he spoke.

“I’m not asking how you know this,” Max said with a sneer.

“Come on, let me introduce you.”

Jordan laughed as they walked through the small crowd of partiers. The women were relaxing on a low sofa in a cozy area away from the all the noise.

“Chloe, Megan, this is Max. I know you’ll be on your best behavior since he’s fresh to the dating scene again,” Jordan said.

“It’s very nice to meet you ladies.” Max nodded and smiled at the women as he tried to relax. So many years had passed since he’d dated that he felt like a teenager that didn’t know the rules.

“Afraid to join us?” Chloe asked with a grin. Her long legs shifted as she patted the small space between them.

“Go ahead, Max, I need to get another drink,” Jordan said.

Chloe reached for Max’s hand and tugged him down onto the sofa. The exotic scent of their colognes surrounded him as he looked from one to the other. Megan sat with a grace that told you she was comfortable with her own body. Chloe had the legs of an athlete. He imagined their strength as they wrapped around his body and felt the throbbing of desire in his groin.

The women flirted outright and always had a hand on him somewhere. Max basked in their attention and soon found his fingers wandering, too. Megan’s lower back was almost bare and he caressed the warm flesh above her belt. Chloe pressed her thigh against his and whispered in his ear.

“I’m not wearing panties.”

Her throaty laugh echoed through his brain. Max wanted to run his fingers up her thigh and see if she told the truth or not. The party ceased to exist for him as he struggled not to haul both of the women against him. He stopped thinking when Megan kissed her way along his neck. Her soft lips traced his jaw line and the curve of his cheek.

Max was on fire when both women stood up. The silent invitation to join them came from their hands reaching down to him. He was in a daze as he went with them to a small cottage behind the pool. They stopped just inside the door where the two began to undress him. His clothing disappeared in a sensuous haze.

Megan hit some buttons on the stereo and the room filled with music. Chloe slipped away and danced to the beat. The women kissed and touched each other as Max watched. They did a striptease for him that left them wearing nothing. His cock throbbed as Chloe rubbed against his back and Megan caressed his chest. The need to touch was overwhelming but he remained paralyzed by their teasing. Until a warm hand wrapped around his shaft and unleashed the tiger within.

Max pulled Megan to him and took her lips in a crushing kiss that told of his hunger. Her answering whimpers fueled his desire as he gripped her ass before lifting her over his engorged member. He carried her the short distance to the bed and fell across it. They rolled together before stopping with Max flat on his back and Megan straddling his thighs.

Chloe appeared at his side at the same time Megan buried his cock deep her pussy. The guttural cry that escaped his throat was lost as Chloe covered his face with her cunt. His tongue traced the swollen lips and flicked her clit as Megan ground herself against his groin. Max lost himself in the crazed movements and sensations that took over his body.

“Deeper, baby, that’s it. Fuck me harder.” Megan’s words came out in a moan as she dug her fingernails into his chest.

Max thrust his hips and tongue in rhythm as he tried to keep himself from exploding. Sweat coated his body and juices dripped from his chin. Ecstatic wails echoed in the room from the women. Megan screamed as her orgasm crashed through her body. She threw her head back and tightened her muscles around his cock while he continued to slam into her.

His mouth filled with hit cum seconds before he gave in and spewed his load into Megan. Chloe rocked on his face as she shuddered from the intensity of her own orgasm. Max caught his breath as they collapsed across his body. He tried to comprehend what had just happened but his brain seemed numb.

“You were right, Chloe,” he heard Megan say. “The quieter ones can handle both of us no problem.”

Max listened and just grinned.
 
foods

“Honey, the grill is ready,” Gwen said from the kitchen.

She’d prepared the salads earlier and had the table set. Mike enjoyed cooking now that he had a new gas grill. Gwen didn’t mind since it meant less clean up for her. Then there was the flavor. Nothing quite beat it. She smiled when Mike picked up the platter of meat and headed outdoors.

Mike wandered around the yard and checked the progress of dinner every few minutes. It wasn’t long before he grabbed the platter and placed the two separate meats on it before going back inside.

“Let’s eat,” he said with a smile.

Gwen speared the single hotdog for herself and left the two brats for her husband. She watched as her slid them onto buns with his favorite condiments. Mike bit into the first one and grinned at her.

“I can’t believe you don’t like brats. There’s nothing else quite like them.”

She just nodded as she thought back to that afternoon. Gwen pictured herself naked with the two pieces of meat next to her. The used condoms still covered them as she caught her breath. That was when she knew what to fix for dinner that night.

“Maybe I'll try one sometime,” she said with a smirk. :devil:
 
hand fetish

It was her first time in the conference room. She sat at the table along with her boss and the two owners of a street rod building company. Jennie was ready to present her marketing plans and flipped through her notes as she waited. The two clients took their seats across from her and smiled. Jennie’s boss made introductions and began the meeting.

She’d pictured both owners in her mind. They’d be wearing designer clothing with professional haircuts and prissy clean hands. He blew that image away as soon as he put his arms on the table.

Jennie could see the sprinkling of dark hairs on the back of his hands. She pictured him running his palm over the curve of a car and felt it on her hips. The strength in his grip as he held his coffee cup sent chills down her spine. Even the rough texture of a callous on her soft skin delighted her. She forgot everything else as she imagined how they would feel massaging her breasts.

“Are you okay, Jennie? You look a bit flushed,” her boss asked.

“I’m hot. Ah, I mean strong.”

The room filled with chuckles and soft laughter at her blunder. Jennie fled to the hallway in embarrassment and tried to clear her head.

“I agree,” a deep voice said next to her.

Jennie spun to see the object of her thoughts standing right by her. He placed one big hand across her forehead and smiled.

“No fever, though. So what brought on the wicked thoughts?” he asked.

She stared at his retreating fingers and ached to taste one of them. Her tongue ran over her lips as she tried to remember what he’d just said.

“Your hands …” she said with a dreamy look.

He held them both up and twisted them as he grinned. “The saying is true, too.”

Jennie’s eyes opened as big as saucers at the implication. She knew what he meant without a doubt. Her groan began deep in her throat as he put his hands on her hips and drew her closer. She felt his heat through the thin material of her dress and whimpered. Jennie knew she was in trouble the second he cupped her ass in his big strong hands and—

“Jennie? Jennie, please show them your presentation now.”

She heard the words and snapped out of her daydream with a blush.

****
uniform play

She watched as he closed the door behind her. His scent filled her nostrils. Jenny longed to rumple Jack’s starched uniform in the heat of passion. Dark eyes looked straight ahead and tried to ignore the generous cleavage next to him. His fingers itched to run over the bare skin on her stomach.

The elevator lurched and came to a stop. Jenny staggered at the sudden change and fell against the wall. Large hands caught her and kept her upright.

“Are you all right?” Jack asked.

“I think so, but what happened?” she replied.

Jack looked into the worried eyes staring at him and took a deep breath. “I think we’re stuck.”

“Will you hold me? I’m a bit afraid.” Her mouth trembled as she took in the situation.

He wrapped his arms around her and tried not to think about what she wore under that skimpy skirt of hers. Jenny’s body tempted and teased him every time he saw her. Jack felt her trembling and worried about her going into shock. The small space was warm but chills broke out on her milky white skin.

His hands found their way to the shiny buttons on his jacket and worked each one open. It took only seconds to slide it off his broad shoulders and wrap it around her scantily clad body. Her slender arms rested on his chest as she absorbed his heat.

Soon her hands found their way into the sleeves to keep it from falling off. The initial scare of being stuck faded and a bit of playfulness took over. Jenny backed away and began to slow dance in the tiny space. The big jacket engulfed her and covered any hint of her own clothing. She slithered over to Jack and shimmied to the beat of the music in her head.

Her teasing glances and stripper moves had Jack entranced. Seeing her in a part of his uniform was something he’d dreamt about many times. The denim skirt slid over her bare legs and landed on the floor. Jenny kicked it into a corner along with her discarded sandals. Glimpses of a bare ass inflamed him as she became bolder.

Jenny lowered the jacket to reveal tanned shoulders. Her fingers trailed over her breasts and stopped at the front clasp of her lacy bra. Jack stared at the luscious pink nipples and moaned. She spun in circles wearing his jacket and a devilish smile.

“You’ll pay for this,” he said with a deep growl as he crushed her to him.

It was much later before the elevator once more was on its way. Jenny and Jack raced each other into their apartment like kids.

“That was so hot, Jack. I’ve wanted to do that since we moved into this building. Next time will you wear the police uniform for me?”

“I think that can be arranged,” he said with a grin.

****
tickling

Adrienne felt the whispery soft touch of the feather and moaned. Her body burned as Logan traced a path between her nipples with it. She longed to stroke his thick shaft but he was too far away.

“You like that baby?”

“Logan!” The single word came out as a whimper as he began to ravish her body with his tongue.

Adrienne thrashed around on the mattress from the myriad of sensations flooding her. His fingers dipped into her sopping wet pussy even as the feather found its way to one tight nipple. The guttural sounds shocked her until she realized they came from her very own throat.

The first touch of his mouth on her heated skin sent chills racing down her spine. Tiny bites along her neck and shoulder became impossible to ignore. Adrienne arched her back just as those same lips nibbled their way across her ribs. Logan’s mustache skimmed over the one spot he found impossible to resist at times. Her hands tugged at his head to no avail.

Peals of laughter erupted as he took advantage of her vulnerability. He found every sensitive spot on her body. Adrienne had tears running down her cheeks as his mustache sought ran over the skin along her breasts.

Her plea for mercy went unanswered as Logan played with the spots behind her knees. She tried to push him away as his tongue flicked from one leg to the other.

“Logan!” she said in a laughing voice.

“I love how you beg for me to continue.” He grinned as his lips found the most ticklish spot on her entire body.

Her moans of ecstasy were the last thing he heard as passion took over once more.

****
shower,water

He was the forbidden husband of a friend. I saw the shower curtain slide open and knew it would be him. Seeing his naked body there made my legs go weak. He stepped under the steamy water and looked into my eyes. The first touch of his fingers sent chills down my spine. His knuckles brushed across my aching nipples until I whimpered in delight.

Suddenly there was no waiting and no time for exploring. His lips ground into mine and his tongue demanded entrance. The sheer size of his cock as it pushed against my body inflamed me. My pussy dripped and I longed to sheath him inside my walls. He used his hands to spread my cheeks and give him access to my body. I leaned into him and opened further as I urged him to enter my swollen pussy.

Slowly the head of his throbbing cock disappeared deep inside my aching body. I felt my pussy stretch around his shaft and went wild. His cock slammed so hard into me I gasped. We ignored the hot water that sprayed over us and dripped off our bodies.

His hands pulled me back to him with each thrust. I felt the slapping of his balls on my ass until I couldn’t think. My pussy gripped his cock tight as my juices gushed out of me. The blast of his cum hitting deep in my body sent another wave crashing through me.

I felt his heart pounding as we stood under the spray of hot water. The soft kiss brought a tear to my eye seconds before he slipped back behind the shower curtain.
 
orgasm denial

Her damp body writhed and twisted on the narrow mattress. The vibrator sped up as she slammed it deeper inside her sodden pussy to ease the ache thoughts of him always created. Pain blended with the pleasure as two fingers pinched and twisted the tight bud of her left tit. She moaned at the image of his sexy body and teasing eyes as it taunted her brain.

Her back arched as she listened to his heated promise echo through her head. A lone tear slipped down her cheek as she let the toy pop out from between her swollen lips. She turned it off and curled up on her side even as she longed to continue. No matter what she did to herself, she never allowed herself the release she craved without him. Never without her man.
 
messy, dirty

“You’re gorgeous.”

“But, my hair is a mess and I’m dirty.”

“I love seeing you this way. It’s you in your natural element.”

Her heart skipped a beat as she caught the look of desire in his eyes. Forgotten was the wind-blown hair that stuck to her sweat-stained cheeks. She ignored the patches of rich black earth that clung to her knees. Jack’s love and passion made her feel beautiful.

He knew the moment Beth’s thoughts left her flower garden. Her raised eyebrows and sexy smile turned his body wild. Bare legs brought her within inches of him before she spoke.

“Now I want to get dirty with you,” Beth whispered right before she skimmed her fingers over his swollen member.

****
drugs

Blake sauntered over to the bar and slid onto a stool next to the brunette. He’d noticed her as soon as she walked through the door of Sonny’s a short time ago. Not much happened in here that slipped past him. That was just one of the benefits of working as a bouncer a few nights a week.

“I’m positive you’ve heard every pick-up line in the world,” Blake said. “So I won’t go there. Instead, let me just say welcome to Sonny’s.”

“Thanks.”

Susan felt the heat from the stranger’s thigh where it bumped into hers. She’d been on edge all day and hoped he didn’t plan to give her a hard time. Her head pounded from the late afternoon meeting with her angry boss. A couple of drinks should help it, she figured.

“I’m Blake, by the way.”

She turned and found herself staring into the blackest eyes she’d ever seen. Susan let her gaze wander over the muscles that strained the fabric of his shirt before she spoke.

“Susan.” Just one word managed to get past the image of him naked that filled her mind.

“Hello, Susan,” he said. “I’m looking for some good conversation is all. Anyone here can vouch for me in case you’re leery of my motives.”

The light chuckle slipped out before she could stop it. “That’s original, Blake.”

His grin lit up his face and she felt the tension and stress leave her body. A few minutes of talking to someone not related to her job sounded pretty good, she decided. Maybe she’d even discover he was a nice guy.

“Someone for sex isn’t difficult to find here and it gets old after a while. Women seem to forget I have a brain when they see me,” Blake told her.

“That sounds like you wouldn’t choose me if you wanted sex,” Susan said in a questioning tone.

Blake tipped his head back and roared. “Have you checked a mirror tonight? The woman I see is gorgeous and very classy. You’re the keeper type, Susan.”

“What if I said all I wanted was one night of hot, sweaty, wild sex?” Susan asked as she sipped her drink.

“I’d say whatever is bothering you will still be there afterwards. The sex won’t fix it or make it go away you know.”

“No, but for that brief time I would be a woman and not just another number on the employee list,” she said in a low voice.

“You’re beautiful, Susan. I’d take you home with me right now if I thought all you wanted was a night in bed,” Blake replied.

She began to answer but the bartender pulled Blake to the side just then. A loud argument in the corner caught her attention as she waited. Susan watched as Blake escorted the two men to the door without any more trouble.

“I’m sorry for the intrusion but the bouncer on duty tonight is taking care of another slight problem,” Blake said as he downed his drink.

“No need to apologize.” Susan took another swallow of her wine and smiled. Her headache was gone and she felt relaxed and mellow.

They chatted a few more minutes until Susan said it was time for her to go. Blake offered to walk her to her car to be sure no one bothered her. Susan wobbled a bit as she stood but Blake was right there to keep her from falling. She didn’t talk again until they stood next to her car in the dim parking lot.

“Hold me a minute?” she asked.

Blake pulled her close and tried to keep his aching body in control. He wanted to strip her and sink his throbbing cock deep inside her pussy. Her scent filled the air and clouded his brain. Visions of ravishing her body sent his thoughts racing. His knees buckled as Susan ran her fingers over his swollen shaft. Blake shook his head to clear it only to make it worse.

“You …” Blake said in a slurred voice.

Susan helped Blake into her car with no resistance from him. His head fell back against the seat as she drove across town to her apartment. He never heard the evil laughter that erupted from her throat at how easy he’d fallen for her act. Susan reminded herself to thank her friends tomorrow for their help at the bar. Tonight she had other things on her mind.

****
non-penetration

Chills raced down her spine as Marco sucked on the tender flesh of her neck. Esmeralda pressed herself harder against his lean frame and moaned. She felt her nipples harden as the rough fabric of his shirt scraped across the sensitive nubs. His fingers squeezed the curves of her ass and lifted her over his swollen member.

The only light came from the dozens of candles flickering on the mantel. Esmeralda made a frantic attempt to reach the buttons on his shirt but ripped it loose instead. The need to touch his heated skin brought a tortured whimper from deep with in her.

“Touch me, Marco. Please, I’m going crazy here,” she said in a husky plea.

He tore her silky nightgown off and tossed it onto the floor almost before she finished speaking. Marco ran his palm over her trimmed mound and wet lips. She began to rock as his thumb brushed against the hood of her clit. Her whimpers sounded almost tortured as he slid his cock along her slippery pussy.

Esmeralda arched her spine from the sheer intensity of the orgasm racing through her body. She screamed his name and pressed her thighs together as hot liquid coated his cock. Hot cum spurted from his cock as she held him close but didn’t quite let him in once again.

****
group sex; four, more

They were young and horny with too much alcohol in them. The party was over and they’d found an empty bedroom. Darren and Katy drove each other crazy with their teasing. Slow kisses and lingering touches became wilder until they both lay naked and panting on the comforter.

Darren drove his thick meat into her sloppy wet cunt and moaned. They lost themselves in the drive for satisfaction and never heard the door open. Erik and Rachel wanted privacy but didn’t realize the room was in use. The stood transfixed at the sight in front of them for a long moment.

The couple found themselves at the side of the bed without saying a word. Their clothing somehow disappeared and Erik shoved his cock into Katy’s face. She took it without even flinching. Rachel massaged Katy’s breasts and licked the tight nipples as she’d thought of so often before.

Positions changed until Darren had his cock inside Rachel as she feasted on Katy’s pussy. Erik filled Katy’s mouth with his swollen shaft and thrust deep. He watched as his wife writhed on the bed from the fucking his buddy was giving her. Their sounds echoed in the room as the bed bounced up and down. Sweaty bodies twisted and thrashed in wild abandon as their orgasms took over.

They collapsed in a drunken stupor in a tangle of arms and legs. Only vague memories of it came to them the next morning when they woke in the same bed.

****
roleplay animal

Claws raking over skin
Hissing in pain
Growling with need
Frisky and wild
Swallowing the screams
Devouring
Flesh torn and bloody
A frenzy of lust
The tiger unleashed tonight

****
belly fetish

Every afternoon he jogged through this area of the park. Allyson followed his even stride as he approached the area of benches where she sat. She saw the sweat dripping down his naked chest and caught her breath. His gym shorts rode low on lean hips and his tanned skin glowed in the brilliant sunlight.

Allyson watched as he stopped at the fountain and dunked his head under the faucet. His calf muscles flexed as he took a step away several minutes later. Drops of water trickled over his chiseled abs. She stared as they gathered in the patch of dark hair that disappeared into his shorts. Allyson wanted to run her tongue down the same path and discover just how much more was under there.

She remained seated long after he’d checked his watch and taken off. Her body hummed with a need to caress a hard body like his. Alyson imagined the two of them tangled in her sheets after she’d explored him for hours. She wanted to find out for herself how hard those muscles were. The pictures running through her head made her squirm on the bench.

Laughter and yelling caught her attention as young kids entered the park. Allyson knew that an adult would notice the telltale signs of her thoughts. Her nipples poked through the thin cotton of her top. The only thing she could comprehend was touching that skin. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on his belly. Allyson shook with the need to trace the ridges.

The short walk home was a blur. Allyson walked in with one thing on her mind.

“I’ve been waiting for you.”

Michael leaned against the doorway to the bedroom. The sweat still ran down his belly into his gym shorts from the run home. Allyson found herself in front of him in seconds. She laid her fingers over his muscled abs and moaned. Her face lit up at what she found below that little patch of dark hair.

****
 
penetration (toys, intended use)

“Callie, check this out,” Kevin whispered. “Read what this says.”

Kevin held up the package in his hand as his girlfriend leaned over his shoulder. She scanned the label where the manufacturer advertised ‘three times the ecstasy’ with their product. Her eyes widened as she read ‘rotating pearls massage you deep inside while the rabbit ears tickle your clitoris’ in blue letters. When she got to ‘the anal teaser tickles your anus’ it brought a blush.

“I’d love to try one of these,” Callie said with a sigh. “Can you just imagine …”

The couple stood in silence for a moment and let their imaginations wander. Kevin became aware of how close Callie was just then. Her nipples pressed into his back and one hand rested on his hip. He could smell the light peach lotion she applied to her skin every day. The combination aroused him as he pictured the toy in his hand working its magic in her. He looked at her with desire in his eyes before walking away. She felt the dampness between her thighs as they left the store five minutes later with their new toy.

****
center space ~~ kissing

His tongue demanded entrance in a crushing kiss that left no question as to who was in control. Already she tasted her own blood where his teeth cut into her lips. It never occurred to her to struggle against the attack. Instead, she welcomed him into the depths of her mouth and moaned.

Strong arms yanked her slender body closer as he raped her mouth. He plunged his tongue in and out of her throat in perfect rhythm to his hips against her body. She whimpered as he tugged her head back and his teeth nibbled on her swollen lips. He looked into her lust filled eyes and felt his heart melt. A single tear slid down her cheek as he dropped a row of tiny kisses over her mouth. His meek hesitation with his tongue this time said she was now in control.

****

Postage stamp ~~ shower, water--fucking, doggie style--tickling--foods

Matt peeked into the bedroom and saw Nikki’s naked body sprawled across the bed. An idea popped into his head before she heard him and he went back into the kitchen. It didn’t take long to find what he wanted and set his plan into action.

The first drops of cool liquid splattered across her chest without warning. She didn’t even have a chance to sit up before the wine trickled down her stomach and disappeared into her trimmed mound. Nikki felt the moisture pool in her pussy and shivered. A shower of grapes and assorted berries rained over her naked skin seconds before Matt’s lips latched onto her pert nipple.

Soon strong calloused fingers traced slow circles over her heated flesh. Squashed fruit clung to their skin as they rolled and twisted locked in each other’s arms. The rich scent of crushed berries blended with the smell of sex in the air. Matt whispered in her ear as Nikki scraped her nails along his back. Moans and whimpers echoed in the room as she scrambled over pillows in her excitement.

“That’s my baby,” Matt said as he gripped her firm cheeks.

He loved seeing her eager and waiting for him on all fours. Something about it just made him wild. He teased her swollen lips with the tip of his engorged cock and groaned. Nikki shoved her ass against his groin and felt the bulbous head slide into her creamy center. Her whimpers sounded tortured as he buried himself deeper inside. Any attempt at coherent thought left her brain as Matt began his assault on her body.

Nikki screamed out as he pounded her sopping wet pussy. Matt felt the clenching of her muscles around his cock and growled deep in his throat. The driving need in him to empty his seed in her hot cunt made him lose control within minutes.

“Yes,” she hissed. “Slam your thick cock into my hungry pussy. Give it to me, baby, oh god …”

Her words trailed off as her orgasm ripped through her body. Muscles clenched and held his shaft as she drenched it with her juices.

“Fuck yes,” Matt grunted as hot cum spewed from his dick.

A film of sweat coated their bodies as they collapsed minutes later. The only sound in the room was of their labored breathing until a shriek pierced the air.

“Matt, oh my god, what are you doing?” The words ran together as she struggled to get away from his fingers.

Peals of laughter erupted as Matt plucked pieces of fruit off her nipple. Nikki wiggled and squirmed when his tongue found a berry on her side. Escape eluded her in the slippery mess as he found the most ticklish spot on her body. She squealed as he sucked and blew on the sensitive skin of her ribcage. Tears trickled down her cheeks as he teased and played with her body. The gooey sheets finally became too much for them and they raced through the house and towards the pool.

The cool water stripped the fruit from their naked bodies and washed away the sweat. It was much later before they noticed the faint stains on their skin.
 
Wow lynn! Ready for your next card already!
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • bingo10.jpg
    bingo10.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 396
Grid #2

belly fetish

Hands shook as they tried to rein in their desire. Buttons and zippers seemed to take forever to open. He gasped at the first hint of tightened muscles on her already trim figure. He craved the sensual feel of her skin under his tongue. She arched into his face as he swiped paths across the chiseled abs. The need to spill his seed on her belly overwhelmed him. Glistening pearls dripped from his cock to form a pool in her belly button. Warm soft lips followed their path. Her forgotten military uniform lay in a rumpled heap on the floor.

(also used for a FlashFic with the topic of Uniforms)

****
bruises

A myriad of colors
Hidden from the world
Skin once soft and smooth
Broken and marred
The sting and pain
Her body on fire
Desire
Burning in her eyes
Their secret
The marks she craves

****
roleplay animal

Her soft purrs were always the first hint. He took in the curve of her hip as she began to unfurl herself in an exaggerated pose. The tips of her toes emerged from under the sheet. His heart raced and his throat went dry at the sight of her delectable ass. Each move of her lithe body appeared relaxed as she roused herself from the nights slumber. The silky red hair fanned across her pillow was a perfect match to the trimmed curls covering over her mound. Her husky good morning unleashed the caged animal she’d teased with her moves.
 
shower,water

He sliced through the gentle waves and let the warm water work its magic. Josh felt the tension in his shoulders begin to ease within minutes. The sun beat down on his naked body to heat the inner chill of his soul. He swam out to the old wooden raft and hung on to the side a moment before he climbed the ladder. Josh sprawled out on the planks and fell into a restless sleep.

Soft fingers massaged his cock in a sensual dream he never wanted to leave. Jillian always knew how to make him throb with the slightest touches. Her lips parted and wrapped around his shaft as he begged her for more. Gentle pressure on his balls brought his hands to her head.

Josh lost track of time as his beautiful wife teased him in her own slow way. He was wild with the need to slam himself down her throat. Jillian sucked and licked until he almost lost it. He heard her sexy laughter and wanted to bury himself in her. The delicious torture brought an animalistic growl that echoed across the lake. Loads of hot cum exploded into her mouth and dripped down her chin.

He sat up just in time to see her sweet body standing on the edge of the raft. Jillian gave him a sad smile and dove into the water. The lack of a splash got through to Josh as nothing else had in weeks. His Jillian was truly gone. She’d never had the chance to say good-bye before the wreck. Josh dove off the raft and knew he’d never go back to it again. The tears that no one else ever saw became part of the lake as his heart began to heal from today’s gift.
 
bondage, cuffs

Passion in her eyes
A bold touch
From warm hands and
An eager tongue, so hot
Bodies on fire
Lips, scorching his length
Craving her heat
Cold metal
Tight on his wrists
 
penetration (object not intended for sex)

Megan could only stare as Brian came closer. She thought he’d been kidding when he’d whispered his idea a few minutes earlier. They’d laughed and she soon forgot all about it. That is, until now.

“My god, Brian, you can’t be serious!”

“Come on, Megan, you know it’s making you wet. Your nipples are hard already.”

She shivered as he lowered his gaze to her tight peaks poking through the sheet. Her pussy clenched and she felt the juices running down her ass. Brian ripped open the condom package as she waited. Megan threw the sheet off and spread her legs with a sexy grin.

“Brian!”

“Yeah, baby, that’s it. Take it all.”

His fingers teased her clit as he fucked her with their new toy. Brian felt as if his cock would explode just from watching. Megan’s pussy seemed to swallow more each time he pounded her with it. He was wild as she bucked and arched her back off the bed.

Megan screamed out as Brian pounded her pussy. “Oh, god I’m gonna cum!”

It was much later before they cleaned up.

“Just think, baby,” Brian said, “how funny it really is. Your brother uses this everyday.”

Megan laughed and slapped at his arm. “You’re so bad, Brian. I hardly think he fucks the nails in with the handle of his hammer, though.”

****
drugs

Her body ached for the way only Thomas could make it fly. She closed her eyes and imagined his strong hands on her skin. His voice filled her head as she pictured him standing in front of her. Christie moaned as her legs spread under the thin sheet on her bed. One slim finger ran over her swollen lips as she called out his name.

Christie felt the chill in the room and looked at the empty space next to her. She could still smell his cologne on the pillow he’d used. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tried to focus. The calendar seemed to mock her with the date as she began to sob. She curled her hand around the bottle as she saw Thomas lying in the casket.

She hugged his pillow to her chest and waited. She’d see Thomas again. Her eyes drifted shut as several empty pill bottles rolled to the floor. Soon she would hear his voice telling her to fly once more.
 
Leather, latex

Maggie stood in the small fitting room and grinned. She inhaled the rich scent from the soft material as she slid her arms into the sleeves. A seductive smile crept over her face as she twisted and turned in front of the mirror. Thoughts of Josh brought chills running down her spine.

She let her imagination go as her fingers ran over the supple leather. The hem just covered her tight cheeks to reveal long slender legs. Maggie danced around the cramped space to a beat only she heard. Already she felt her nipples hardening in the snug dress. Laces up the middle kept her breasts from spilling over while showing plenty cleavage.

The sensuous beat played on as she traced her own curves. A blush crept over her face as she heard sounds coming from the store. It took several minutes to work herself out of the dress and put her own clothing back on. She walked out of the store a few minutes later with her new purchase and a huge smile. Her body hummed with excitement as she made the quick trip home. She had just enough time to get ready before Josh made it home from work.

Maggie posed in front of her own mirror a short time later. The leather dress heated her skin as thoughts of Josh made her burn inside. A steady beat began once again in her head as she danced. Josh stood in the doorway and caught glimpses of a bare ass as she shimmied and swayed.

He’d walked in to see her sliding the leather over her head. The realization that she didn’t know he was there kept him silent as she checked out her reflection. His cock began to swell and he soon wished he could unzip his jeans to make more room in them. Maggie bent to pick up the hairbrush that slipped from her fingers and gave Josh a perfect view of her cheeks.

His groan gave away his presence. The mixed scent of new leather and hot sex soon filled the bedroom.

********
Biting

Gavin ran the palm of his hand over the smooth skin and felt his shaft swell. Trish moaned as he tweaked and pulled on her hard pink nipples. Her body arched off the bed until he cupped her lush breasts in his hands. She pulled him to her and sunk her teeth into the curve of his shoulder.

“Oh god, baby,” he groaned.

She sucked on his skin for a moment longer before taking his lips in a crushing kiss. Tiny spots of blood pooled in the holes where she’d marked him. Her nails raked across his back as his mouth once again latched onto her tender nipple. Trish felt the pull of his sucking all the way to her creamy center. One hand slipped between them to wrap around his throbbing member and begin to stroke.

Gavin took a mouthful of her breast and bit down. She yelped at the sudden pain but moaned when it turned to pleasure only seconds later. Their bodies rolled together on the bed as their passion built. Arms and legs twisted and tangled in the satiny sheets.

“Please, I need you now,” she whispered.

“Soon, baby, soon.”

He turned on the bed and lay between her legs. Gavin ran his tongue from her knee up and Trish tried to grab his head just as he bit her thigh. Chills ran along her spine and she screamed out as he dipped a finger deep inside her pussy. Waves crashed through her body from the combination that sent her over the edge. Gavin moved over her and rammed his cock into her depths. Her muscles clenched his shaft as he slid in and out until he blasted his seed against her walls. The two tumbled onto the bed, exhausted. It was much later before they kissed the broken and bruised skin on each other.

********
fucking, seated

The door opened without a sound just as she knew it would. She took a step inside and leaned against the doorway. Seth sat hunched over his desk with a stack of folders in front of him. He exuded power and strength here in his office. This was his domain and Gabriela didn’t interrupt his space very often.

She couldn't express the love she had for him with mere words no matter how hard she tried. Seth completed her and filled her life with passion and happiness. It still amazed her how perfect he was for her. He called it destiny that they’d met. She just knew that without Seth there would be nothing worthwhile in her life.

“I missed you today,” she said in a soft voice.

“Baby!”

Seth dropped his pen as she closed the door. He loved the little things she did to surprise him like this. Gabriela saw the real man inside the military uniform that no one else ever did. She understood his need to give up the strict control he’d had to maintain all his life. Everything in his life faded away the day he first saw her.

Gabriela walked over to him and ran the back of her hand down his cheek. “You’ve been on my mind all day. I had to see you.”

He traced the shape of her thigh and inched his fingers closer to the curve of her bottom.

Her body ached for what only Seth could ever give her. She pulled him up to stand in front of her and looked into his eyes. Gabriela leaned forward and molded her lips to his in a searing kiss. Seth moaned as their tongues danced and her hands wandered over his body. One soft hand skimmed over his ass before cupping his straining erection.

He teased her nipples and planted rows of kisses along her neck. Gabriela tipped her head back to give him better access to the sensitive skin and whimpered. Her body craved his touch constantly.

“Seth, please,” she whispered.

“Tell me, honey. What do you want?”

She looked into his eyes and tried to tell him what she needed. Impatient, she placed his hands on her aching breasts and pressed into him. Seth pinched the hard nubs through the thin linen blouse before he latched onto one with his teeth. Her shocked yelp of pain turned to a wail of pleasure as he sucked first one then the other.

“Yes, yes, oh my god, yes!”

Their labored breathing was the only sound in the room for several minutes as Seth drove her wild. He backed her up against the door and ripped her blouse open before feasting on her lush breasts once more. Gabriela grabbed his shirt and yanked it up so she could touch his skin. Her nails dug into his muscles as he continued his assault on her body.

Seth slid his fingers under her skirt to discover she wore no panties. Before she knew it, he pulled her over to his chair where he unzipped his slacks and sat down. Gabriela straddled his lap and pressed her slick mound against his shaft.

“Baby, do you have any idea what you’re doing to me?”

“Is your body tense or your heart racing?”

“It’s pounding out of my chest, I swear.”

“Are your balls heavy or maybe your ass tingling?”

“Yes, all of that,” he growled.

He gripped her body and lifted her over his throbbing shaft. Gabriela shifted until she felt the tip pressing on her clit and dropped down. Seth took her lips at that same second and swallowed her moans. It didn’t take either of them long to explode.

Gabriela rested her forehead against his and sighed. “I love you, Seth. You’re all I think about when you’re away.”

“I love you, too,” Seth said as he caressed her back with soft slow strokes.

Several minutes passed before Gabriela spoke. “Will you be finished with your work soon?”

Seth kissed her neck as she waited for his reply. “Fuck work. Let’s go home.”

********

Outdoor sex

Come to me my love
Let me hold you close
Under the shade of the old oak

Look into my eyes
The path to my soul
See the messages of love and trust

Ecstatic you chose me
A desire to give you my all
As we share the control

So wild free and beautiful
Filling my every dream
Surrounded by a field of daisies

Feel the depth of my love
In all the ways that I touch you
My body saying what my words can’t

********
 
Kissing

Soft whimpers bubbled up only to escape through parched lips. Long fingers curled into the tangled sheet and dug in. She arched her back, intent on pulling him closer.

“Oh god,” Keisha moaned.

“That’s it, Baby. Burn for me,” Terrence whispered close to her ear.

His own body throbbed as he continued to ravish hers. He kissed one rosy nipple until it puckered before slipping over to its mate. Keisha groaned as she felt his lips trail down her stomach and stop above her mound. Terrence left rows of tiny kisses from one hip to the other as her fingers now tangled in his hair.

She never knew her body would burn from just kisses. Keisha felt Terrence sprawl across her chest just as his lips crushed hers. Tongues dueled and mated as their passion built.

Just that fast Terrence slid down her heated body once more. He placed kisses along her neck and shoulder as made his way lower. Strong hands parted her legs so he could finally kiss what he hungered most for. Keisha’s swollen lips.

****

Penetration, strap-on


“I went shopping today, Seth.”

“Great Honey, did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes.” She fidgeted with the bags on the table without looking at him while she tried to think of the right words to say next.

“Are you all right? You aren’t saying much,” he asked when she’d been quiet for a couple minutes.

“I bought us some toys.”

“Oh my,” he said with a whistle.

“Remember we talked about them.”

“I do.”

“One is for me to use on you, Seth.”

He wanted to reply but his mind kept hearing her tell him that she was using it on him. It scared and excited him at the same time.

“Tell me.”

“I bought a strap-on for us, so I can fuck you.”

“Gabriela, Honey, oh my god. You want this, don’t you?”

“Baby, I imagine it all the time, slipping inside you, pushing against you …”

“Taking a part of me untouched by anyone else …”

“Yes Love, you’re mine and only will I ever fuck you.”

His body tingled and the evidence of his arousal strained in his clothing. He wanted to feel her slamming against him as she fucked him. The images of her in his ass took over as she went on.

“Seth, I want to know how you do when you slide your cock into me. Using my cock will let me do that. I want you under me as I take you so you can look into my eyes.”

“Your power and strength ripping my hole as you ram me.”

“Yes, scraping your walls, my cock driving you wild.”

“Do it now, just as we said. Make me yours in every way.”

She stared into the depths of his green eyes and smiled. “Oh I plan on it, Baby.”

His mind reeled as she took the toy from the bag and pulled him into their bedroom.


(This is a revamped scene from my NaNo)
****

Phone sex --center spot


The second ring echoed in his ear like a cannon shot. Seth tried to calm his nerves but he felt like a kid all over again. He was going to hear her voice for the first time.

“Hello.”

“Hi Gabriela, its Seth.”

Her soft chuckle came through the line and he actually blushed. They’d just been on the computer when he asked for her number. She knew he was calling, he told her he was dialing.

“I’m glad we decided to do this,” she said.

“I wasn’t sure if you’d think it was too soon.”

“No, we’re adults and I believe we can make wise decisions. We’ve talked online for quite a while already.”

“You sound so sexy.

“Hmm, I wonder if you might be biased at all.” The sassiness in her voice came through making him laugh.

“Not me,” he replied. “You’re thinking of all those other perverts that answered your ad.”

“Oh, Seth, don’t remind me of that. I still feel embarrassed about it.”

“Gabriela, it was meant for us to meet, somehow. There’s nothing wrong with what you did. Remember, I’m one of those perverts that sent you an e-mail.”

“You’re far from a pervert, Seth.”

His wicked laugh sent chills down her spine. “Are you so sure of that, Baby?”

She caught the way the nickname rolled right off his tongue and loved it. “I’m sure you aren’t.”

“What if I said I’d had fantasies about you?”

“Tell me.”

Seth knew without any hesitation that he wanted to know more about this woman. She fascinated him, made him smile, and yes, turned him on.

“I don’t want to scare you off, Gabriela.”

“Tell me, Seth,” she repeated.

He closed his eyes and pictured her as she’d been in his dream that very morning.

“It was a gorgeous day and we were out on the boat. You wore a yellow two-piece bathing suit that was elegant not trashy. My hands shook when you asked me to put lotion on your back.”

“I can almost feel the way your thumbs would trace my spine. Your fingers easing down my sides and finding the curve of my breasts would feel so sensuous.”

“Yes,” he whispered, “caressing your skin as I pulled you closer to kiss you.”

“Soft slow kisses, your lips burning mine, our tongues mating and dancing …”

“Gabriela, Baby, yes, so slow but building until you crawled all over me.”

“Did I slide my tongue down your body, Seth?”

His heavy breathing and groans told her all she needed to know. Gabriela ran her fingers over her own tight nipples and moaned.

“God yes, you did. Your sweet mouth ravished me in ways no one ever has before. I wish you knew the affect you have on me.”

“Are you hard, throbbing, aching and drooling? Can you feel the tension in your body? Is your heart racing?”

“That and more,” he said between ragged breaths.

“I like that, Seth, knowing what I do to you. You make me feel like that, too.”

Seth tried to slow down but he only wanted to sink inside her center. All his life he’d been in control and here he was falling apart. He loved it.

Much later Seth looked down at his sticky hand and let out a growl.

(This is a scene from my NaNo.)
 
Back
Top