Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mgl65sVEzW1rkisflo1_500.jpg

love this girl, esp the Zelda Tat
 
Can I just chuckle at the statement "the term BBW has widen[ed] itself" BWAHAHAHA!!!!

She, like any woman who is comfortable with their sexuality is beautiful.
I personally like curves on a woman, but I embrace that the beauty of a woman is in her soul, not her dress size.

I, Being an actual bbw, tend to disagree. I have noticed a trend, largely due to media.....to classify any woman with curves as chubby or a bbw. I am sorry. A curvy size 10 is NOT chubby nor a bbw. A woman who is a size 6 with big tits or a big ass is not chubby or a bbw!!

I have seen, on another site, where these types of women are called chubby and bbw....and held up as a new standadr of bbw beauty. The actual bbws like me, size 18 and over.....are classified as fat or ssbbw.

I think this practice is dangerous, and reinforces the idea that smaller with curves is better than overall curviness/voluptuousness.

Just my 2cents though!

just me asking, do WE, us here. that adore the women that are more than rails!. do we have to go along with the way tv wants to view a/the fuller woman.
i for one would just respect and adore each of you, without trying to classifi you.
yes it is the person, i enjoy. but i gotta tell you that figure, your wonderful figure you have, gets the ink in my pen flow'in . . .
just my 1/2 cent on this
 
I feel obligated to tell many of you wonderful gents that NONE of these PICTURES are of ME...lol...I post what I find to share with y'all. The only pictures of me are my profile, a pic in VeryViolet's corset thread, and one on my thread of me in my wedding gown a hundred years ago.. That said, I'll continue to share pics as I see them and think are appropriate for the thread.Here's one of them:
tumblr_mgqsvpRb531rufeaao1_500.jpg
 
I give serious props to all you beautiful women willing to post without shame... Soooo gorgeous and so real! Although I'm straight, if I weren't I'd go for any of you any day rather than a woman who is rail thin. I truly appreciate this thread!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top