DC-Area Bi-Curious 19/F looking for F

mindygurl703

Virgin
Here is what I am looking for. First, I want you to realize that what is happening here is that I'm curious about girls. Not completely bi. Not Lesbian. Just curious, and I still consider myself straight. I hope this makes sense to you so far. Its something that's built up in me over a while, and I especially sit and think about, perhaps fantasize about, from time to time. I have yet to act on it.

I like the kinds of girls that are able to talk and communicate, and be able to express themselves. I am an intelligent girl, in college, and like to read and dance and all that. I hope you'll get to know more about me than that too.

What I'm looking for is someone who understands that about me, and who can be patient and open about this kind of stuff. I've never been with a woman yet, and don't intend to just jump into bed. Please know that I'm clear about that. I want someone to talk to first and then just see what develops. I'm not a prude or anything....its just this is new and I want to see where it goes.

I'm cautious and curious. I hope you understand me, and can tell me some stuff about you. Go ahead and reply.

I'm cute, 5'4, 115lbs, blue eyes, brown hair, and petite. I'm sure we'll have no problems with looks, and I can share a pic if you want.

So can you please be normal in your reply to me?

I can skype or text or facebook or whatever. Lets see what happens.

I use gtalk/gmail to chat mostly. Try me? Its mindygurl703 @_ gmail d0t comm.

-Mindy

Attachments

• mindy1.jpg
    mindy1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 113
  • tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 104
  • reddays.jpg
    reddays.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Hey there! I know how it feels to be bicurious, I've been on here trying to experiment a bit myself.

Very nice to meet you!

Here is what I am looking for. First, I want you to realize that what is happening here is that I'm curious about girls. Not completely bi. Not Lesbian. Just curious, and I still consider myself straight. I hope this makes sense to you so far. Its something that's built up in me over a while, and I especially sit and think about, perhaps fantasize about, from time to time. I have yet to act on it.

I like the kinds of girls that are able to talk and communicate, and be able to express themselves. I am an intelligent girl, in college, and like to read and dance and all that. I hope you'll get to know more about me than that too.

What I'm looking for is someone who understands that about me, and who can be patient and open about this kind of stuff. I've never been with a woman yet, and don't intend to just jump into bed. Please know that I'm clear about that. I want someone to talk to first and then just see what develops. I'm not a prude or anything....its just this is new and I want to see where it goes.

I'm cautious and curious. I hope you understand me, and can tell me some stuff about you. Go ahead and reply.

I'm cute, 5'4, 115lbs, blue eyes, brown hair, and petite. I'm sure we'll have no problems with looks, and I can share a pic if you want.

So can you please be normal in your reply to me?

I can skype or text or facebook or whatever. Lets see what happens.

I use gtalk/gmail to chat mostly. Try me? Its mindygurl703 @_ gmail d0t comm.

-Mindy

Trying again...anyone out there? PM me or whatever. Or try emailing me or anything like that.

Attachments

• meinashleysroom.jpg
    meinashleysroom.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 107
Hi Mindy! I'd like to get to know you more. Feel free to pm me

Back