What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
minsue said:
She'd still be an alien. Hard to get married by myself. ;)

True. Point taken. Too bad. I wonder what the INS's take on gay marriage is going to be in the future, if it gains any ground.
 
carsonshepherd said:
So tired. I am having trouble sleeping and eating... I can't go back to sleep when I wake up and food seems to make me gag. I hate this waiting.
*hug*
 
carsonshepherd said:
So tired. I am having trouble sleeping and eating... I can't go back to sleep when I wake up and food seems to make me gag. I hate this waiting.
:rose:
 
SEVERUSMAX said:
True. Point taken. Too bad. I wonder what the INS's take on gay marriage is going to be in the future, if it gains any ground.

Not sure I care any more. We can get married in UK, and be recognised legally as a couple, with all that implies. Pension rights, hospital/health rights, property rights. It's the most sensible law I can think of. And we are more than happy to take full advantage of it. It's just the beauracracy involved in getting to that point standing in front of the registrar, surrounded by friends of family, that is a tad wearing. *sigh*.

But we'll get there.

Even having done that, our legal partnership won't be recognised as any such thing in States. We'll still just be two women living together.

Stupidity.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
Group-grope delivery to EL, Mat and Sev :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Anyone else interested?
I've never been groped by you (I feel very left out). :(
 
Hot, dirty, and mildly tired. All three of which can be fixed by a shower. The lawn is mowed, the trees are trimmed, clippings put away, sprinkler running, pool fixed, lil' Luckster's room cleaned (thanks, V), and the kitchen is mostly in order. Busy day but productive. Good stuff. Very much looking forward to this weekend. Also enjoying having the wife home today.

I'm all for a group grope, if the offer still stands. :)

For now, however, I need to eat and then hop in the shower.

~lucky
 
Updating my mood already: The wife just made me lunch and I am ever so happy and grateful.
:kiss:
I love you, V.
 
Anxious. I should be working on my thesis instead of submitting to this queer compulsion to play around in this place.
 
Roxanne Appleby said:
A perfectly respectable anglo-saxon word, adjective in this instance. Come the winter holidays I love to don my gay apparell, too.
I thought thats what you had on now??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top