Happy Birthday Pfflyerhot!

AKentuckyLady

Damsel in Defiance
Happy birthday to my birthday sister, Pfflyerhot! You are a damn sexy bitch and I love ya, girlfriend. I hope it's a fantastic one for both of us! :heart::rose:

Happy Birthday to the most delicious Flyer girlie...hope you are having a great day my friend. Miss you and your thread....:rose:

Happy Birthday sexy one.. :nana::nana::nana:
Funny I have not spoken to you in a great while, but I was looking at some posts from the past that we were going back and forth on and it was good times!!

I don't know why I didn't remember.... Have a happy birthday, Flyer. Hope you get lots of cake, yeah it's called cake. And the calories don't count today!

πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰

Happy Birthday to a wonderful soul...

I hope your day has been filled with much love and happiness...and hugs and smiles...and wishing you a most beautiful year ahead...:rose::rose::rose:

Happy birthday to my birthday sister, Pfflyerhot! You are a damn sexy bitch and I love ya, girlfriend. I hope it's a fantastic one for both of us! :heart::rose:

Birthday twins. Wow. You both are scarce these days too. Real Twinsy.

Happy Birthday PF :cattail:

Oh... my fucking...

damn. Who knew? Happy birthday right back atcha, Kentucky Lady (and to Aquagal, too :)) I've been away and just today found this thread.
I'm touched... and a tad embarrassed ... seeing I'm so late to my own party.
You all have just made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... of my heart... of my heart. (Yeah... that's a song ...somewhere in there... or somewhat... somehow...;))
tenor.gif

damn. Who knew? Happy birthday right back atcha, Kentucky Lady (and to Aquagal, too :)) I've been away and just today found this thread.
I'm touched... and a tad embarrassed ... seeing I'm so late to my own party.
You all have just made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... of my heart... of my heart. (Yeah... that's a song ...somewhere in there... or somewhat... somehow...;))
tenor.gif

Welcome back. You’ve been missed. :heart::kiss:

Back