The NEW kik messenger thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall_Cool_Guy

Experienced
After going through pages of the other kik messenger thread that seemed to have wandered off track a bit I thought a new start was in order :)

I'm a SWM/43 looking for Females to chat with. Same handle as here, Tall_Cool_Guy

Happy chatting everyone !

Looking for some fun!

Looking for a sexy chat partner, guys only please, pm me with a description of yourself and maybe we can have some fun ;)

Mink1976

I always enjoy new friends and conversation, clean or dirty, random or role play...

46/m...I've posted stories here and had successful SRPs in the past, give me a chance.

Edit: no longer interested in Kik. Please don't message me about it.

Last edited:
On Kik and Yahoo

kik - allnighter11
yim - cpllking4fun

Kinky sounthern couple. Male half is on most nights and the lady is on most weekends. Add us and let's play!

kik name

I am a married white male late 40s with a fantasy of sharing my wife. We have had a couple interesting experiences but so far it is still a fantasy.

Wouldn't mind chatting with people who have done this and would love to hear from women on how they decided to do it

On kik at c2new2this2

triskelios369

38 y/o male, married, looking to chat about most anything.

Females only please. Thank you.

Bignbald1979

There's not much that Im not into, and even fewer things that I wont talk about.

26, male, married. Would like to chat with a nice woman, age doesn't matter. Doesn't have to start out sexual or anything, let's just see where it goes. Kik: kb2622

34, happily married white male just looking for fun interesting conversation with ladies of literotica that goes wherever, casual or intense, fun or serious. I'm friendly, fun, vegetarian and totally twisted. Role play also welcome.

Kik: xxxdeviantxxxaltxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back