opinions on the new member.

foundme

Virgin
Hey all,

Have viewed this site for a while but only subscribed today. :D

Just want some honest opinions, what you like and what you don't like. A rating out of 10 would be nice as this is measurable.

Attachments

• Photo on 12-05-2013 at 18.02 #2.jpg
    Photo on 12-05-2013 at 18.02 #2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 483
  • Photo on 12-05-2013 at 18.02 #3.jpg
    Photo on 12-05-2013 at 18.02 #3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Photo on 12-05-2013 at 18.02.jpg
    Photo on 12-05-2013 at 18.02.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Photo on 12-05-2013 at 18.17.jpg
    Photo on 12-05-2013 at 18.17.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 184
You're joking.... Right? You have to know how hot and sexy you are. A 10 for sure.

lol thank you, but no I'm not to comfortable in my own skin.

Just wanted to see some opinions since trying this new training and diet plan.

Are you for real :) ? Really impressive so far. Would love to see more to be able to tell any further.

Hey all,

Have viewed this site for a while but only subscribed today. :D

Just want some honest opinions, what you like and what you don't like. A rating out of 10 would be nice as this is measurable.

You are a 9 ... And I'm the 1 that you need :D ha!

To yummy for words...

thanks for the responses people. :D Is there any parts of my body you think need more attention on for my training plan?

thanks for the responses people. :D Is there any parts of my body you think need more attention on for my training plan?

Nope, but I have yet to see your butt, thighs, and calves. I think you had better give me a glimpse of those in order for me to formulate a fully informed opinion. ;)

Nope, but I have yet to see your butt, thighs, and calves. I think you had better give me a glimpse of those in order for me to formulate a fully informed opinion. ;)

Agreed.

I'm going with 9 for the photos, because those clothes seem to be getting in the way. ;)

Yes to what the other ladies said, we need the whole picture. :)

Boxers would do it!

Great body. I know what it's like to think you are not that good looking. I always see guys/actors/models and get envious...but truth be told a lot of that is in lighting and make up actually. you have a very nice physique and it shows you work hard. Keep the pics coming :)

Back