Article on cuckold fantasies

So long story short according to a couple of people here we are supposed to live by a dictionary. So the authority on things is a bunch of researchers who spend their time behind a desk
I shoot 3-gun and there are a number of terms that are specific to firearms and our sport. Not everything is in the dictionary, but that's fine.

The people who actually live the lifestyle have no authority to call themselves what they choose.
Those living a particular lifestyle do not constitute the majority of those whom the term applies to.

Desk jockeys with no clue over ride the people with actual experience?
A fetish subculture versus 2% - 4% (or more) of the men with children or 10% - 15% (or more) of the men that have been married and 30% of women that have been married.

This is an erotica site not a vocabulary test
But the fact is that if you want to accurately communicate with those outside of a fetish subculture, you need to follow the definitions that the rest of the world uses. The same applies to when we write 3-gun articles for the general public--we avoid using terms that most people aren't familiar with.

The people who think life works according to dictionary and text books have no place telling people who live life what they should call themselves.

Yet here they are on what is pretty much a sex site. :rolleyes:

You bookworm posers can keep your websters the rest of us will live actual lives.
"Bookworm posers"? Seriously? We were having a polite conversation and you're resorting to name-calling.
 
The only people who really care how the term "cuckold" is defined are those outside of the lifestyle, and for some odd reason, it is a big deal to them. It's so weird that those outside of a subculture are so desperately intimidated by what goes on inside the subculture. And therein is where the real problem lies.

SR71PLT wrote, "I am particularly dismissive of any efforts to connect it with the man wanting his wife to be happy. That sounds like the wife's rationalizing perspective of what's going on."

To have made that statement makes it abundantly clear that he (he?) doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Him telling me what constitutes cuckolding is like a rich, white kid in Salt Lake City trying to tell Gucci Mane what constitutes rap. It's preposterous.

Argue all you want. I thought it might be of interest to some of you to hear what the major portion of the Southeast and Vegas refers to as a "cuckold." I was wrong in thinking that my experience might be of value.

Don't let Pilot get you down, he just hates women who happen to be able to stand up to him, he's rather misogynistic. Along with being quite the know it all. Most of the time I just ignore him, not even reading what he posts.
 
Last edited:
Don't let Pilot get you down, he just hate women who happen to be able to stand up to him, he's rather misogynistic. Along with being quite the know it all. Most of the time I just ignore him, not even reading what he posts.

Bullshit, Dyslexica. I have no trouble relating to most women. The problem is that you are a rabid man hater, not most women. I don't have the least problem with you ignoring me and not reading my posts.

This is just a clear case--not the only one running here at the moment--of some subgroup trying to present themselves and their perspectives as the main draw. It's not. It's a subculture, nice for them, maybe, but certainly not a world view.
 
Bullshit, Dyslexica. I have no trouble relating to most women. The problem is that you are a rabid man hater, not most women. I don't have the least problem with you ignoring me and not reading my posts.

This is just a clear case--not the only one running here at the moment--of some subgroup trying to present themselves and their perspectives as the main draw. It's not. It's a subculture, nice for them, maybe, but certainly not a world view.

Now, Now, dear you need to calm down, you'll be giving yourself a heart attack. You really need some nice young man to pat you on the head while telling you what a nice little boy you are.
 
Is it just me, or does this thread remind others of a Dr. Phil episode? When does he step in and recommend counseling?
 
Is it just me, or does this thread remind others of a Dr. Phil episode? When does he step in and recommend counseling?

I sometimes think it's Doctor Phil who needs the counseling. I'm sure some here need counseling but as for myself I'd much rather be spanked.
 
Is it just me, or does this thread remind others of a Dr. Phil episode? When does he step in and recommend counseling?

DR Phil was arrested as a con artist in the 1970's. He's still a con artist just on a much higher level. He does more harm then good. What Oprah saw in this charlatan I'll never know.

But he won me $25 when I bet someone that he would get one of the first interviews with one of the three women from the Castro tragedy

He's an ambulance chasing prick and the only time he has ever had a guest that was truly on hs level was when he had Honey boo boo on there.
 
Bullshit, Dyslexica. I have no trouble relating to most women. The problem is that you are a rabid man hater, not most women. I don't have the least problem with you ignoring me and not reading my posts.

This is just a clear case--not the only one running here at the moment--of some subgroup trying to present themselves and their perspectives as the main draw. It's not. It's a subculture, nice for them, maybe, but certainly not a world view.

Your "world view" is a dictionary. That's your world view.

tell me do you think the people at Websters really have a clue what a cuckold is? How much research have they done?

What's in the real world is the law. Not what is written in a book.

What a narrow minded fool you are

"Its in a book! Websters says! Stop arguing with me! All those thousands upon thousands of cucks out there don;t know anything, only the dictionary does!"

Please read the above in a as whiny and sniveling voice as one can manage.

I don't think I ever got a reply to my point that before the word Gay became accepted as homosexuality were all those people calling themselves gay wrong?

Were they really just happy because that was what the definition was for years?

But regardless of this round and round, you prove your real life inexperience every time a discussion like this comes around.

I still recall your classic question on a story idea thread "what's a soft swing?" sounds like a worldly experienced individual to me. What's the matter, did websters not have a definition?

The dictionary dictates what people should do like its a religious text:rolleyes:

Stick to reading and making up stories Pilot and go piss with the rest of the pups.
 
Can I just add that I never heard the word cuckold until I started hanging out with you people?

Further down the spiral...
 
Believe it or don't, modern lexicographers actually track current word usage, and adjust their dictionaries accordingly.

I'll suggest that 'cuckold' as willing wimp hasn't made it into dictionaries because that particular meaning just hasn't seeped into popular consciousness. It's still under the radar. There aren't enough fetishists.

Or maybe because not enough lexicographers are fetishists.
 
Believe it or don't, modern lexicographers actually track current word usage, and adjust their dictionaries accordingly.

I'll suggest that 'cuckold' as willing wimp hasn't made it into dictionaries because that particular meaning just hasn't seeped into popular consciousness. It's still under the radar. There aren't enough fetishists.

Or maybe because not enough lexicographers are fetishists.

Or maybe subculturists can't accept they are in a subculture and don't speak for everyone. :D
 
I thought of something interesting with Websters.

Life/people/society affect Websters, not the other way around.

Take "Ain't" how long were we taught "Ain't" is not a word? I know we were told in school to not use it and adults in my family would say not to.

It was never in Websters because it was not a word it was slang.

But "ain't" would not go away, people continued to use it and guess what "Ain't" is now in the dictionary because people. real world people not the powers that be at Websters, decided it was a word.

A dictionary is a useful tool not a way one should shape ones life. It is not a bible and it is not an "enforced" law.

"Furries" are not in Websters yet they exist.

'Littles" the same thing.

So all these people should make up new names for themselves to correspond to the dictionary?

Give me a break.

Narrow minded beyond belief.

More than a little sheltered would come to mind as well.
 
Can I just add that I never heard the word cuckold until I started hanging out with you people?

Further down the spiral...

Same here, before I came to lit if someone was unfaithful, fucked someone behind their partners back, they were a cheat. The person doing the cheating was the one I looked down upon, not the one being cheated on.

If it was consensual between the partners, I always felt, still do, it wasn't cheating at all and each to her/his own desires.
 
My idea of a cuck is fucking a guys wife, he doesn't like it, yet does nothing about it.
 
My idea of a cuck is fucking a guys wife, he doesn't like it, yet does nothing about it.

That's one version, back in the day "wimp" or pussywhipped" would do.

Problem with that type of cuck is sooner or later they snap and you end up with a hollow point in your testicles.
 
I don't make this distinction because both are part of our relationship and activities.

Then there does not have to be a difference.

Just from what I have seen the term cucking factors in more when there is that shaming or humiliation(I am saying the consensual kind for an added thrill)

Without that it is just plain swinging.

But.... As I am trying to prove to a certain lunkhead, things cannot alway be quantified by words.

People call something by a name because its human nature to need to identify everything.

But fact is books are black and white and life is grey.

Call it whatever you want if you and hubs are happy, that is what matters,
 
For me, the only distinction is that, in cuckolding, the woman plays and the man is monogamous. All other aspects can appear in varying degrees in both swinging and cuckolding. I've seen a fair amount of humiliation in play at swing parties that we would attend though Michael would not engage with other women.
 
There's nothing in the definition of cuckold that specifies the man has to be monogamous.
 
I wrote "For me, the only distinction is that..." I wasn't trying to redefine the definition of cuckold. On the other hand, most of the women that I know in the lifestyle prefer (or insist) that their men remain monogamous.

Are you actively involved in cuckolding?
 
No, usually the cuckold does know which is part of what makes them a cuckold.

But I'll let you continue to tell people things about their lifestyle which you know nothing about.

Time to give up on this one as the point has been made by more than enough people.
 
No, usually the cuckold does know which is part of what makes them a cuckold.

I suppose it could be, but in my experience reading about such things in stories or whatever, it's often said that the woman had been cuckolding the man, and he didn't know and was surprised to find out.

Seems to me the word's meaning is changing.
 
Back
Top