Shy no longer....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand some more for you all! A bit of a mix, but all fun!
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!

Side note: I do have a picture index on the first page of this thread for viewing ease.

Last edited:
OH MY SWEET GEORGA BROWN. Simply breath taking. Pure works of erotica. Your hubby does a great job at this. *claps* Ms French Vanilla........that body of your is incredible, the way you present it is fantastic and I just have one word: Fanfuckingtastic!!!

I'm doing exactly that right now, in fact! :)
*whisper* I'll just sit here then /wink

OH MY SWEET GEORGA BROWN. Simply breath taking. Pure works of erotica. Your hubby does a great job at this. *claps* Ms French Vanilla........that body of your is incredible, the way you present it is fantastic and I just have one word: Fanfuckingtastic!!!
Oh my! You are so kind! /giggle
I am so happy you like the new ones! *claps too*
I do so love giving you a happy! /beam

attachment.php

Soooooo many thoughts run through my head (top one) with this picture. You have the most divine ass. *taking a seat behind* The shape, skin tone.....awesome. You would need to put the cuff on me so I didnt touch, taste or tickle that fine specimen of what a womens ass should look like. :kiss:

Soooooo many thoughts run through my head (top one) with this picture. You have the most divine ass. *taking a seat behind* The shape, skin tone.....awesome. You would need to put the cuff on me so I didnt touch, taste or tickle that fine specimen of what a womens ass should look like. :kiss:
*giggles and scoots closer to her swooning couch*
I think I need this.
/giggle
Thank you SO much, darlin'!!

I never wanted to be a shoe salesman so bad in my life:)
Would you zip those boots up for me? /wink

*giggles and scoots closer to her swooning couch*
I think I need this.
/giggle
Thank you SO much, darlin'!!

NO THANK YOU!!! sorry, didnt mean to yell:)

Would you zip those boots up for me? /wink
*reaches over to zip up boots slowly* Think I am going to take my time with this:) Such a lovely view, why rush

attachment.php

I just love to see that bunny tail bob up from time to time - love to see you in those delicious boots too :devil:

Wow. Now *there's* an untapped fetish... "cum on ponchos"... we may well have found our niche! ;)
I would not bat an eye were I to learn that it is already a flourishing industry.

NO THANK YOU!!! sorry, didnt mean to yell:)
volume is good...I like volume /beam

*reaches over to zip up boots slowly* Think I am going to take my time with this:) Such a lovely view, why rush
Mmm...a man who takes his time...delicious.

I just love to see that bunny tail bob up from time to time - love to see you in those delicious boots too :devil:
You know..../blush...I do have a certain kind of toy with a little fluffy bunny tail on the end.

Last edited:
My oh my... ive missed so much. You missbunnycandy are simply amazing. Each pic tantalizes us leaving us wanting so much more.

volume is good...I like volume
*huge grin* I aim to please

*reaches for a cushion off the swooning couch* Need to get comfy for this. *sits down* *grabs ankle and rotates leg* MMM, very nice. *takes a deep breath* Can almost smell whiffs of vanilla in the air. Not sure if it's the scent or view, but I am starting to get hungry. *starts pulling zipper up the leg* sssssllllloooooowwwwwwwllllllyyyyyyy.

attachment.php

Even you silhouette is hot. Your body lines are elegant. Great eye by hubby to capture just a hint of nipple and the curve of your body.

*Walks up behind MBC and reaches around and cups her boobs and starts kissing her neck and upper back*

a candy i would love to lick!!!

love ur sweet ass... licking right down the middle and then rimming the ass before licking down to sweet pussy!!
ur hubby is a lucky man!!

Back