What are your favorites

HunterR87

Virgin
I cannot speak for all but I know that I have a few items in my collection of toy that I can say are my favorites. So I am writing this in hopes that others will share and because I think it is an interesting topic. so please come and share what is your favorite item or toy to use or to have used on you. One of my favorites is a flogger.

how many?

No you can have as many as you like. I have many more then just one favorite.

Off the top of my head, then, my top two favorite playthings are probably rope and a flogger.

A nine tails flogger. Braided. Leather, obviously. ;)

I could probably put together a decent sized list of all the things I "like," though.

I think we all could make some good size lists but out of all those what are your true favorites.

I think we all could make some good size lists but out of all those what are your true favorites.

If two aren't enough, then my top five "true favorites" would have to be:

Flogger
Rope
Gag
Blind Fold
Cuffs/shackles

Of course, there's also the vibrators/plugs and whips and canes and all that good stuff (and so, so much more). But the simple stuff has to be the best, because with those five things I could probably come up with at least a few dozen different scenes (more with enough time), and could come up with a good scene on the spot in any situation.

Though, all this said, the nine tails flogger still has to be numero uno, as my "top favorite." ;)

Rope and teeth.

I like being tied, and everything from the gentlest nibble to bite bruises flat do it for me.

I adore my rope, though I rarely really use it any more, not a whole lot of time to get into things.

Though, I do have to say I loooove my plug. It's a pretty big plug (I think it was labeled as medium when i got it). Blows. my. mind.

Now, if we're gonna include body parts as toys (besides the obvious ones, of course :p ), then I have to include teeth and nails, too. Biting and scratching.

I'm enough of a masochist that I enjoy receiving both. And as a sadist and a dominant I absolutely love giving both, both to inflict pain and to mark whats mine. ;)

body parts...

I was not thinking of body parts as toys but I will allow it since the simplest toy is an open hand or a curled finger(s)

g-spot suggestions.

Definitely enjoy my toys.....any recommendations for a great G-spot vibrator?

I would suggest the we vibe Luv. A sub said that she liked it because it did both clit and the g-spot at the same time and that she never missed with it.

I have to admit that my Wartenberg Wheel was one of my favorites. I misplaced it about a year ago, and have been meaning to send for another one.

My first thought was my hands by far but if body part arnt considered tools ill have to say

Rope
Rattan
And I better stop right there cuz everything else is about equal in my taste it just depends on the moment. But I sure do wanna say flogger too lol...

For me, the most enjoyable toys are improvised non-toys or commonplace household items. It seems somehow naughtier and you can get pretty creative. My favorite toy so far has been a three inch wide and eighteen inch long piece of base board that is used as a spanking stick. When my punishment is over, I have to return it to its usual household function. Seeing it there against the wall makes me think of the possibilities while everyone else around me remains clueless and that gives a secret thrill.

For me, the most enjoyable toys are improvised non-toys or commonplace household items. It seems somehow naughtier and you can get pretty creative. My favorite toy so far has been a three inch wide and eighteen inch long piece of base board that is used as a spanking stick. When my punishment is over, I have to return it to its usual household function. Seeing it there against the wall makes me think of the possibilities while everyone else around me remains clueless and that gives a secret thrill.

Lovely!

Homemade is best! I have some of my own...message me!

My first thought was my hands by far but if body part arnt considered tools ill have to say

Rope
Rattan
And I better stop right there cuz everything else is about equal in my taste it just depends on the moment. But I sure do wanna say flogger too lol...

hands are tools/toys as I said. thought I did not think of them when I thought up this thread hands and other body parts are just ans fun if not more then anything you can find or make.

I like a good solid ruler in my hand if I am going to use a common place item for a spanking since I have so many laying around do to my work and hobbies. but I like the base board idea.

I recently made my first flogger, came out ok, but quickly found I needed something more intense, so I made it. Looking at the first one, the handle wrapped in a little bit of padding, then covered by some of the softest leather..mmmm, I started getting ideas of this thick shaft while my boyfriend is traveling for 2 weeks. It's now a multi-functional tool with the help of a condom. Quickly became my favorite.

Two different sets of favorites for me. When I'm alone? My glass shaft and nipple clamps.

When I'm not alone? His hands, stainless steel plug and wand, and either flogger, crop or paddle.

Back