Shoe Shopping

Can hardly wait. I ended up reading your whole story and loved it all! My shoe shopping/exhibitionist fetish is just the latest thing on my mind. Loved all elements of your story. Good luck and keep me posted. Feel free to drop me a pm if so inclined.
 
Well, it certainly got my motor running! And you can't overshare when it comes to that imo. Cant wait to read more!
 
I think it was a good idea. I might add here that the husband and wife coming to the store and there should be a saleswoman sexy girl, and the wife must persuade her for group sex. And they like and they switch roles. And so it goes for a while. But eventually they divorced because her husband falls saleswoman.
 
If anyone was waiting for this, you patience is paying off. I have just submitted Sundara to be published. Hopefully it will be up before the weekend.
 
You out there @loveupskirt. That story was for you. I'm interested to know if you liked it.
 
Sorry Blin, been a very busy few weeks for me. Just got around to reading your story tonight. I Loved it! You did an excellent job with your take on shoe shopping!

I was thinking it was going to be a bit wordy when I saw it was 5 pages, but it ended up just being teasing and tantillizing and just right.

Thanks for taking this on and for your generous mention. I am honored!
 
I Loved it! You did an excellent job with your take on shoe shopping!

Thank you.


I was thinking it was going to be a bit wordy when I saw it was 5 pages, but it ended up just being teasing and tantillizing and just right.

Yeah, I do go on a bit. To me erotica is an exercise in self-indulgence. A good story that can keep you aroused for 60+ minutes reaps its own rewards.

Thanks for taking this on and for your generous mention. I am honored!

You are welcome. My pleasure.
 
Back
Top